HELP: Info On What New Game SWC Commanders Are Moving To

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Tamarack
Commodore

Re: HELP: Info On What New Game SWC Commanders Are Moving To

Post#61 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:01 pm

Well Thank you for this wonderful place. It was full of fun and witty comments.

As I previously stated I am now playing Star Trek Fleet Command. It was a crap shoot of only being able to join but not knowing what server you were on. They changed that today.
So here is a link to where Tamarack is playing. Feel free to comm me if you are in game.
https://app.adjust.com/ch0tfwi_x2yqb4u? ... eapM.gmail
Leader of Sleepoverclub because all of the other people left and I was given the default leadership!

Support me in the 2018 Extra-Life Marathon #FTK #extralife @extralife4kids

B3RG
Cadet Trooper

Post#62 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:13 am

Started an account on Star Wars : The Old Republic
It's nothing like this ,but with the recent Covid-vacation I have more free time to try it out

DeathStriker

Post#63 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:08 am

Star Trek: Fleet Command

:arrow: A Player posted this on LINE:

• Star Fleet Command address: EU #163 - Hasperat
  • Alliance name: Rift Fleet

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

Conka
Storm Trooper

Post#64 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:44 am

Nuestro equipo se ha mudado a Empires and Allies es muy parecido ,si os animais mi equipo se llama SPAINAMERICA.

Google Translate

Our team has moved to Empires and Allies is very similar, if you cheer up my team is called SPAINAMERICA.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Google Translate

Dolphin75
Commodore

Post#65 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:03 am

I’m testing the waters in CoC. Supercell certainly has better game coders then that last group of second stringers that worked on the final big revision of SWC for Disney. I’m still logging into SWC daily, but I took a big step today - turned off notifications from SWC. First step in the final spin down.

SpaceDandy
Commodore

Post#66 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:59 pm

I'm trying CoC, Empires & Allies and DomiNations. CoC is a wee bit cartoony for me. It shouldn't matter, but it kinda does. Just my bias. Empires & Allies' RoughTeam squad has had nearly everyone in RT and our oft-SWC war rivals Death.Uprising2.0 join so its jam-packed with old SWC friends but the game I think I like best so far is DomiNations. The most SWC-like that I've found. Six RT vets trying it out and a few new members as well. Just got to 10, so we can war. May the Force Be With Us. Hope to encounter old friends out there - be it sharing or taking our loot...
Officer, RoughTeam, a fun, active, & competitive rebel squad

lukeskywalker
Admiral

Post#67 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:23 pm

SpaceDandy wrote:I'm trying CoC, Empires & Allies and DomiNations. CoC is a wee bit cartoony for me. It shouldn't matter, but it kinda does. Just my bias. Empires & Allies' RoughTeam squad has had nearly everyone in RT and our oft-SWC war rivals Death.Uprising2.0 join so its jam-packed with old SWC friends but the game I think I like best so far is DomiNations. The most SWC-like that I've found. Six RT vets trying it out and a few new members as well. Just got to 10, so we can war. May the Force Be With Us. Hope to encounter old friends out there - be it sharing or taking our loot...

Agree on CoC. Just too cartoony for me to. I want to like it, because it has a lot of things that swc could have been. Game play has many things in common, yet ...

The search continues ...
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

ForceMel
Major General

Post#68 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:10 pm

Several in my squad has moved to Coc. I'm also trying out Transformers Earth Wars. I like it, but haven't joined an alliance yet.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

lukeskywalker
Admiral

Post#69 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:12 pm

ForceMel wrote:Several in my squad has moved to Coc. I'm also trying out Transformers Earth Wars. I like it, but haven't joined an alliance yet.

Do the graphics get better as you level up? I tested it, but I thought the graphics are a bit clunky. I was hoping for something a bit more sophisticated given the brand.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

DeathStriker

Post#70 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:21 pm

lukeskywalker wrote:
ForceMel wrote:Several in my squad has moved to Coc. I'm also trying out Transformers Earth Wars. I like it, but haven't joined an alliance yet.

Do the graphics get better as you level up? I tested it, but I thought the graphics are a bit clunky. I was hoping for something a bit more sophisticated given the brand.

lukeskywalker - :geek: See the CoC Wiki (Defensive Buildings) for an "example".

:arrow: Feel free to check out rest of CoC Wiki. It will answer any questions you have.

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

Return to “General Discussions”