HELP: Info On What New Game SWC Commanders Are Moving To

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Chaotic999
Major General

Re: HELP: Info On What New Game SWC Commanders Are Moving To

Post#61 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:04 pm

We have moved to Transformers Earth wars.
Squad.. fuzzy slippers, decepticon faction,
Very similar to swc. Play wars etc.. think we have 4 spaces left 40 total. Need lvl4 to join squad , easy to do in a day. I'm still learning been there about a week, looks good so far.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

DarthChoder
Captain

Post#62 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:00 pm

Chaotic999 wrote:We have moved to Transformers Earth wars.
Squad.. fuzzy slippers, decepticon faction,
Very similar to swc. Play wars etc.. think we have 4 spaces left 40 total. Need lvl4 to join squad , easy to do in a day. I'm still learning been there about a week, looks good so far.

TFEW is pretty cool and it grows on you.
Our Con squad is called DarkLegion, May see u on a battlefield one day.....if there isn’t enough autobuts for matchmaking....;)
One thing TFEW lacks is a decent forum though....
Player: Darth Choder
Squad: SithLegion
Young but active squad - looking to grow.
Join us....and feel the power of the dark side.

Tamarack
Commodore

Post#63 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:01 pm

Well Thank you for this wonderful place. It was full of fun and witty comments.

As I previously stated I am now playing Star Trek Fleet Command. It was a crap shoot of only being able to join but not knowing what server you were on. They changed that today.
So here is a link to where Tamarack is playing. Feel free to comm me if you are in game.
https://app.adjust.com/ch0tfwi_x2yqb4u? ... eapM.gmail
Leader of Sleepoverclub because all of the other people left and I was given the default leadership!

Support me in the 2018 Extra-Life Marathon #FTK #extralife @extralife4kids

B3RG
Cadet Trooper

Post#64 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:13 am

Started an account on Star Wars : The Old Republic
It's nothing like this ,but with the recent Covid-vacation I have more free time to try it out

DeathStriker

Post#65 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:08 am

Star Trek: Fleet Command

:arrow: A Player posted this on LINE:

• Star Fleet Command address: EU #163 - Hasperat
  • Alliance name: Rift Fleet

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Conka
Storm Trooper

Post#66 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:44 am

Nuestro equipo se ha mudado a Empires and Allies es muy parecido ,si os animais mi equipo se llama SPAINAMERICA.

Google Translate

Our team has moved to Empires and Allies is very similar, if you cheer up my team is called SPAINAMERICA.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Google Translate

Dolphin75
Commodore

Post#67 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:03 am

I’m testing the waters in CoC. Supercell certainly has better game coders then that last group of second stringers that worked on the final big revision of SWC for Disney. I’m still logging into SWC daily, but I took a big step today - turned off notifications from SWC. First step in the final spin down.

SpaceDandy
Commodore

Post#68 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:59 pm

I'm trying CoC, Empires & Allies and DomiNations. CoC is a wee bit cartoony for me. It shouldn't matter, but it kinda does. Just my bias. Empires & Allies' RoughTeam squad has had nearly everyone in RT and our oft-SWC war rivals Death.Uprising2.0 join so its jam-packed with old SWC friends but the game I think I like best so far is DomiNations. The most SWC-like that I've found. Six RT vets trying it out and a few new members as well. Just got to 10, so we can war. May the Force Be With Us. Hope to encounter old friends out there - be it sharing or taking our loot...
Officer, RoughTeam, a fun, active, & competitive rebel squad

Josketer
Major General

Post#69 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:17 am

I am testing this game that is based on galactic strategy and that in some respects is similar to swc, but also has its own characteristics that make it different. Its main difference lies in the fact that there are not 2 different factions in conflict here. Here in this galaxy, we are all mercenaries and we can offer our services to clans / corporations in exchange for receiving troops and participating in team wars for interesting rewards that will help us progress and become stronger. ;)
To help other players understand how things work in this game and develop their bases, I am doing a series of tutorials.
Battle for the Galaxy - TRAILER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6LxMZaFK4E

Battle for the Galaxy - My Tutorial ( Only in spanish )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5J3imSEdKU
Josketer, Battle for the Galaxy !
Argentos Squad ,Top Squad, Position : 97 - War victories : 240 - Won wars row : 96
Another galaxy that we will also dominate ! 8-)
Youtube channel : Josketer

lukeskywalker
Admiral

Post#70 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:23 pm

SpaceDandy wrote:I'm trying CoC, Empires & Allies and DomiNations. CoC is a wee bit cartoony for me. It shouldn't matter, but it kinda does. Just my bias. Empires & Allies' RoughTeam squad has had nearly everyone in RT and our oft-SWC war rivals Death.Uprising2.0 join so its jam-packed with old SWC friends but the game I think I like best so far is DomiNations. The most SWC-like that I've found. Six RT vets trying it out and a few new members as well. Just got to 10, so we can war. May the Force Be With Us. Hope to encounter old friends out there - be it sharing or taking our loot...

Agree on CoC. Just too cartoony for me to. I want to like it, because it has a lot of things that swc could have been. Game play has many things in common, yet ...

The search continues ...
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 25+ members, and we war twice a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

Return to “General Discussions”