HELP: Info On What New Game SWC Commanders Are Moving To

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
cashingout
Squadron Leader
Posts: 21

Re: HELP: Info On What New Game SWC Commanders Are Moving To

Post#41 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:36 pm

I just ordered a Huawei MediaPad Pro. Going to see what the chinese App store has for games. Sure the in app purchases will be cheaper.

Looks like they have Star Trek Timelines on their App store and will be buying my dilithium crystals from
china. Some company just got picked this month to support that game...rather give money to china at this point


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 7186

Re: HELP: Info On What New Game SWC Commanders Are Moving To

Post#42 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:52 pm

cashingout wrote:I just ordered a Huawei MediaPad Pro. Going to see what the chinese App store has for games. Sure the in app purchases will be cheaper.

Looks like they have Star Trek Timelines on their App store and will be buying my dilithium crystals from
china. Some company just got picked this month to support that game...rather give money to china at this point

Well there may be a Chinese Version of SWC still active. Very early on Disney licensed a Chinese Company to run a version of Star Wars Commander that ran on their own Servers and not at that time Disney Servers.

:arrow: View Star Wars: Commander is a big hit in China (Feb, 2016).
 
Image
It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA


User avatar
Rangers
Commodore
Posts: 165

Re: HELP: Info On What New Game SWC Commanders Are Moving To

Post#43 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:56 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
Rangers wrote:Galaxy Control is a game that a lot of players are moving to. Almost identical to swc in layout. We’ve just started up a new squad with a few from our Hostile family. If anyone is interested and would like to join a brand new squad on GC it’s called Hostile Reborn.

We also have a Line chat. ID rangers40

Rangers - I presume you are talking about Galaxy Control 3D.

Correct
Rangers - Leader Hostile.Intent - Officer Hostile Family
Line ID - rangers40


cashingout
Squadron Leader
Posts: 21

Re: HELP: Info On What New Game SWC Commanders Are Moving To

Post#44 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:08 pm

Deathstriker, if there is a Chinese version of this game still running...

I owe you a beer my friend. Device arrives on the 20th from Seattle for me to find out.


User avatar
ObiWanKenobi2016
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1055

What Game will you play next?

Post#45 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:57 am

All good things must come to an end, including this game.

What games are people moving on to?

I also play Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes. The game play is completely different, but it's still a fun Star Wars game.

If anyone is moving across to that game, my in-game ally code is 198-718-993.
HQ Prestige - Sons of Death & Midnight Mob

You must do what you think is right, of course.


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 7186

Re: What Game will you play next?

Post#46 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:02 pm

ObiWanKenobi2016 wrote:All good things must come to an end, including this game.

What games are people moving on to?

I also play Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes. The game play is completely different, but it's still a fun Star Wars game.

If anyone is moving across to that game, my in-game ally code is 198-718-993.

ObiWanKenobi2016 - I merged your new Topic with this one which will consolidate all New Game pointers so everyone doesn't need to search multiple Topics.
 
Image
It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA


DarthStrutter
Captain
Posts: 94

Re: HELP: Info On What New Game SWC Commanders Are Moving To

Post#47 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:24 pm

cashingout wrote:Deathstriker, if there is a Chinese version of this game still running...

I owe you a beer my friend. Device arrives on the 20th from Seattle for me to find out.

Where can i find the Chinese version?


Gunnar
Captain
Posts: 79

Re: HELP: Info On What New Game SWC Commanders Are Moving To

Post#48 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:40 pm

Common sense prevails what China gave to us . Period.


User avatar
DarthChoder
Captain
Posts: 74

Re: HELP: Info On What New Game SWC Commanders Are Moving To

Post#49 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:04 pm

Half of our squad are migrating across to Transformers: Earth Wars. Enjoying it so far. Seems the devs actually care about the game and it’s quite enjoyable to play.
Player: Darth Choder
Squad: SithLegion
Young but active squad - looking to grow.
Join us....and feel the power of the dark side.


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 7186

Re: HELP: Info On What New Game SWC Commanders Are Moving To

Post#50 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:17 pm

DarthChoder wrote:Half of our squad are migrating across to Transformers: Earth Wars. Enjoying it so far. Seems the devs actually care about the game and it’s quite enjoyable to play.

DarthChoder - Yes. There is a dedicated Topic for that which I kept.

:arrow: Transformers: Earth Wars - SWC Players Welcome
 
Image
It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 90 guests