Empire Cold-weather Mobile Heavy Cannon - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Josketer
Major General

Re: NEW FEATURE: Prestige Level - Discussion Topic

Post#1 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:46 am

DarthBratzzznew wrote:For me. the INT-4 dewback equipment was the second last to be maxed, even though I rarely use it, except against buffed rocket heavy bases.

From my point of view, for to attack bases with buffed rocket turrets the best option is use the Mhc. This video of mine is a bit old now, but it is an valid example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCK-5FD25gg
Josketer, Battle for the Galaxy !
Argentos Squad ,Top Squad, Ranking Position : 110 - War victories : 275 - Won wars row : 131 Squad Position: Director
Another galaxy that we will also dominate ! 8-)
Youtube channel : Josketer

SleeperSim123
Captain

Empire Cold-weather Mobile Heavy Cannon - Discussion Topic

Post#2 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:32 am

Josketer wrote:
DarthBratzzznew wrote:For me. the INT-4 dewback equipment was the second last to be maxed, even though I rarely use it, except against buffed rocket heavy bases.

From my point of view, for to attack bases with buffed rocket turrets the best option is use the Mhc. This video of mine is a bit old now, but it is an valid example.

Silly question from a random user (who in all his silliness while having lvl 7 Mhc skin doesnt go to Hoth). Does the Mhc skin improve speed (and also resistance to rockets ? I know it increases health but like how long will buffed mhc stand against rockets ?)

Thanks

Josketer
Major General

Post#3 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:42 am

SleeperSim123 wrote:Silly question from a random user (who in all his silliness while having lvl 7 Mhc skin doesnt go to Hoth). Does the Mhc skin improve speed (and also resistance to rockets ? I know it increases health but like how long will buffed mhc stand against rockets ?)

Thanks

The mhc buff does not increase the speed of these vehicles. They are still as slow as in the rest of the planets, only the resistance and the power of damage increases. I sometimes use 3 or 4 mhc but it depends on the design of the base to attack. Buffed Rocket turrets are simply crushed by the firepower of the mhc. Of course, troops are needed to protect the mhc. For that reason I attack with a mix of troops.
Josketer, Battle for the Galaxy !
Argentos Squad ,Top Squad, Ranking Position : 110 - War victories : 275 - Won wars row : 131 Squad Position: Director
Another galaxy that we will also dominate ! 8-)
Youtube channel : Josketer

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#4 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:42 am

SleeperSim123 wrote:
Josketer wrote:

Silly question from a random user (who in all his silliness while having lvl 7 Mhc skin doesnt go to Hoth). Does the Mhc skin improve speed (and also resistance to rockets ? I know it increases health but like how long will buffed mhc stand against rockets ?)

Thanks

A Lvl 7 equipped MHC can wipe out a cluster of turrets in one shot. And it has about the 200% resilience against turrets including buffed rockets. Still, they can destroy it, but the main danger for the MHC lies in jets popping out of the SC or SC high level bikes.
You really should try Hoth with the Cold-weather buffs.
Use a combo of 2-3 MHC's, some jumps, the INT4, Cold-weather hero ATMP (or eATAT/Kessen/Lugga) and whatever else you fancy to take with you and the bases will crumble to dust before your marching soldiers' boots.
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

DeathStriker

Re: Empire Cold-weather Mobile Heavy Cannon - Discussion Topic

Post#5 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:51 am

Moderator Note: I moved the above Posts from the Topic found here so the discussion can continue in its own Topic.

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#6 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:25 am

The Cold MHC is the most powerful unit in the game. Unfortunately, I rarely attack on Hoth, but I recommend that everyone try them at least once.

I have MHC GR and Cold MHC maxed out, and on Hoth, when defending and activating both, MHC become especially powerful with the advantage of splash damage, even better if you can lock them in the middle of the buildings and inside the shields.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation.

Harshit
Admiral

Post#7 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:42 am

mkenobi wrote:The Cold MHC is the most powerful unit in the game. Unfortunately, I rarely attack on Hoth, but I recommend that everyone try them at least once.

I have MHC GR and Cold MHC maxed out, and on Hoth, when defending and activating both, MHC become especially powerful with the advantage of splash damage, even better if you can lock them in the middle of the buildings and inside the shields.

And sometimes, their health is high enough to withstand 1 full run from a fang, considering most people keep it at lvl 4.
Empire lvl 10 HH-Resurrection (Level 50). Proud former (Holocron Horror) top 10 Windows squad.

GlockShanty
Captain

Post#8 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:07 am

3-4 Cold MHC's at a decent level + 3 luggabeasts = that's your Death Star laser right there. Include several repair droids into the mix, plus a couple of Rodians and a high level Deko along with a Hero unit, all in one big slow crawling base of fire. Balance in jumpers to come in from the flanks as the other units do their slow crawl through the base, incinerating everything in the way. EAT-AT is the best hero, matches speed and range of the MHC's, plus with those 3 luggas it's a one-shot shield pop. The Cold EATMP goes too far forward away from the MHC's so I generally don't use it.

As mkenobi said, Cold MHC GR in defense, locked away with buildings, under shields.
Playing since August 2014

DarthStrutter
Captain

Post#9 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:09 am

GlockShanty wrote:3-4 Cold MHC's at a decent level + 3 luggabeasts = that's your Death Star laser right there. Include several repair droids into the mix, plus a couple of Rodians and a high level Deko along with a Hero unit, all in one big slow crawling base of fire. Balance in jumpers to come in from the flanks as the other units do their slow crawl through the base, incinerating everything in the way. EAT-AT is the best hero, matches speed and range of the MHC's, plus with those 3 luggas it's a one-shot shield pop. The Cold EATMP goes too far forward away from the MHC's so I generally don't use it.

As mkenobi said, Cold MHC GR in defense, locked away with buildings, under shields.

Awesome!!!

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#10 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:44 am

Indeed, the MHC even unbuffed but like Sync said buffed by luggas are great against clustered turrets in No Ops. Their only weakness is speed.

As for the Hoth equipment, I usually, if deploying my maxed hero ATMP, I drop it at an angle or opposite the equipped MHCs, usually 10-15 seconds later, or as a lure a few seconds before the rest. The Cold Hero ATMP is an awesome unit imho. Soon my MHC equipment will be maxed as well and the pristine Snows of Hoth will be cleared of defiling rebels ;-)
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

Return to “General Discussions”