How to Find Game Original Sound Tracks (OST)

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Golbriel
Storm Trooper

How to Find Game Original Sound Tracks (OST)

Post#1 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:27 pm

Game OST

Is there a way to get the game's OST through its files? So far i only found the ones present in the tutorial. Even the models were limited like that, except for an Astromedic and a Ongidae Opressor.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Title To Better Reflect Topic - Added Original Title to Main Topic Post

DeathStriker

Re: Game OST

Post#2 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:20 am

Golbriel wrote:Is there a way to get the game's OST through its files? So far i only found the ones present in the tutorial. Even the models were limited like that, except for an Astromedic and a Ongidae Opressor.

Golbriel - I have never noted via Game Files the Original Sound Tracks (OST) for Star Wars Commander as a separate file. Perhaps a "Data Miner" might post here with better info.

:arrow: The game uses Unity Engine and as such most Audo Clips and Sounds are found in AssestBundle Files. Unless you can find a way to extract / unpack AssetBundle Files you will have to look for "other" ways of getting Game Sound Files.

You could try to "extract" the OST's by having the Sound On and by using an External Microphone or perhaps extracting sound tracks from Screen Recordings using various Software designed for such a purpose.

Sorry I could not help further...

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

Josketer
Major General

Re: How to Find Game Original Sound Tracks (OST)

Post#3 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:15 pm

Josketer, Battle for the Galaxy !
Argentos Squad ,Top Squad, Ranking Position : 110 - War victories : 275 - Won wars row : 131 Squad Position: Director
Another galaxy that we will also dominate ! 8-)
Youtube channel : Josketer

DeathStriker

Post#4 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:11 pm

Josketer wrote:In Yt, there are some OST from the game...

Josketer - Great Post - Thanks for Sharing! :D

OP could use these along with either a External Microphone or if downloaded some additional Software to "extract" the desired OST's.

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

Josketer
Major General

Post#5 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:17 am

DeathStriker wrote:
Josketer wrote:In Yt, there are some OST from the game...

Josketer - Great Post - Thanks for Sharing! :D

OP could use these along with either a External Microphone or if downloaded some additional Software to "extract" the desired OST's.

You're welcome, DS. :)

In fact, the op can download each track in mp3 or AAC format, using some software that exists on the web.

This is an example that I use in Mozilla Firefox.

Josketer, Battle for the Galaxy !
Argentos Squad ,Top Squad, Ranking Position : 110 - War victories : 275 - Won wars row : 131 Squad Position: Director
Another galaxy that we will also dominate ! 8-)
Youtube channel : Josketer

Golbriel
Storm Trooper

Post#6 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:00 pm

Thanks for the help guys! Last year i actually started a project to record every soundtrack manually, got almost every Imperial one except for Tako and Squad War variants, i wanted to umpload them all to YT once i was done but unfortunately my SD Card randomly died one day.

Return to “General Discussions”