Rebel Defense Wins Wanted - Where to Look?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Harshit
Admiral

Re: Rebel Defense Wins Wanted - Where to Look?

Post#11 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:37 pm

Boog wrote:Now is actually a great time to attack bases you wouldn't want to attack during a conflict or event. Back when I started on Windows, there were no conflicts or events. You just attacked because it was fun. I still find it fun. Dev bases are boring as shit. I hit them like everyone else during conflicts and especially events, but now is a great time to just take on live bases.

I would feel ok, if they announced that for 1 week there will be no events or conflicts, after that they will new release new updates for the game.
The lack of communication is what is worrying me alot.
Empire lvl 10 HH-Resurrection (Level 50). Proud former (Holocron Horror) top 10 Windows squad.

Williamdice
Captain

Post#12 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:56 am

geoman48 wrote:hoth if you want to "chill"

I used to find that when I was L7/8 but since being L9 every time I have been to Hoth recently during these events I have been attacked within 10 minutes of logging off so am steering clear of it.

Gunnar
Captain

Post#13 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:52 am

AlaricSkywalker wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:Probably no planet now - who is attacking anybody for no reward?

Some random account named "nobody"?

I attacked 2 live bases callled ‘nobody’ earlier ( no joke coming by the way) to get my contra up for a long awaited droideka upgrade whilst we have a little break.

Perhaps it’s due to instigate more squad wars if no conflicts and create revenue stream from that

Return to “General Discussions”