Creating And Using Cloned SWC Accounts - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Creating And Using Cloned SWC Accounts - Discussion Topic

Post#1 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:34 am

"How Can I Run Multiple SWC Accounts on My Game Device?"

This question often comes up and so I though a separate Topic was warranted so it can be discussed all in one location.

FIRST OF ALL... SWC is designed to have 1 Account per Mobile Game Device (iOS / iPadOS / Android).

THAT SAID... by using a PC or Mac along with NOX, an Android Emulator for PCs with the MULTI-Emulators function, or another similar "Emulator", it is possible to create multiple accounts on one device (PC or Mac).

:arrow: While there are Apps for Mobile Game Devices (iOS / iPadOS / Android) - like Parallel Space for iOS / Android - that allow you to Clone and run multiple accounts of the same app simultaneously - the use of these Apps are problematic (limited Memory Space, smaller Screens, etc.) when it comes to SWC and should considered "risky".

When "cloning" Accounts, care should be taken to not overwrite one accounts info with another, which is why the PC / Mac "method" is preferred (less chance of errors) over use of "Cloning Apps".

Post any comments below...

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

Boog
Grand Admiral

Re: Creating And Using Cloned SWC Accounts - Discussion Topic

Post#2 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:17 am

I run both my bases on a single Google pixel 3a phone. I do the same thing I do on my tablet,. I have my main phone account and a guest account, and my secondary base is stored on the phone's guest account (I do the same with two CoC bases that I use when not much is going on with swc). It just takes a few seconds to switch accounts and load swc. It is faster for me to do it on the phone than on the tablet, tbh.

DeathStriker

Post#3 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:33 am

Boog wrote:I run both my bases on a single Google pixel 3a phone. I do the same thing I do on my tablet,.

Boog - Thanks for posting. If you find a method of using multiple SWC Accounts on a single device that works for you other then using Nox, or Parallel Space, or some other App / Software, that is great.

That is the main purpose of this Topic. To provide info on "methods" that work and don't work so as to advise those thinking of running multiple SWC Accounts on a single device.

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

JARJAR
Major General

Post#4 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:14 pm

in any pc account you can install gameroom with one Facebook account

pc account ALFA, install gameroom and use with alfa-facebook account
pc account BETA, install gameroom and use with beta-facebook account

etc etc etc

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#5 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:35 pm

JARJAR wrote:in any pc account you can install gameroom with one Facebook account

pc account ALFA, install gameroom and use with alfa-facebook account
pc account BETA, install gameroom and use with beta-facebook account

etc etc etc

Yes, that's what I do. Only two accounts though or I'd have trouble remembering multiple email log ins and passwords.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

BLOODYRANCOR
Commander

Post#6 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:48 pm

Im in my first war since yall put me on the negative slide,instead of going up in rank,a win sends me down,thats ok. Now o can make a squad,do a war,win a war ,then make a new squad,and repeat. I have no clones. Each of my 14 accts are on a different device. I dont own a computer,nor do i fiddle with sketchy apps for android or ios to have more than 1 acct on a device. To expect all pres bases from my efforts is a folly. But what i do have,is a group of bases that represent an average squad. A natural side effect of this is the pitfall of being labeled a sandbagger. Now i can do my wars and be un-affected by any ranking algorythm. I will just be on my way now,let the haters roar their disapproval ,It will fall on deaf ears.

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#7 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:57 pm

BLOODYRANCOR wrote:Im in my first war since yall put me on the negative slide,instead of going up in rank,a win sends me down,thats ok. Now o can make a squad,do a war,win a war ,then make a new squad,and repeat. I have no clones. Each of my 14 accts are on a different device. I dont own a computer,nor do i fiddle with sketchy apps for android or ios to have more than 1 acct on a device. To expect all pres bases from my efforts is a folly. But what i do have,is a group of bases that represent an average squad. A natural side effect of this is the pitfall of being labeled a sandbagger. Now i can do my wars and be un-affected by any ranking algorythm. I will just be on my way now,let the haters roar their disapproval ,It will fall on deaf ears.

I'm hearing this annoying buzzing noise in my ears, anyone else?
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

LosVega
Admiral

Post#8 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:55 am

I have a Lenovo tablet that allows multiple user accounts to be created so I have 3 accounts on one device. Switching between accounts only takes seconds but the downside is the game load and game play is slow to the point of frustrating.
BATTALION FAMILY
WOLF, DRAGON, REDBAK, ROYALX, FALCON, GATOR
Duza's Elite & Duza's Finest - Empire
Looking for a great squad? Come by for a visit, make new friends and maul
some ass

Ghostie
Major General

Post#9 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:54 pm

I have 17 accounts with Nox Emulator. I can usually play 4-6 at the same time if I choose to. Most bases are sandbagged up to level 8. Don't really play them anymore even though they still exist. I took up homebrewing to fill my SWC addiction lol....btw you should try my Peanut Butter Porter @6.5% it's absolutely amazing!
Overconfidence is the most dangerous form of carelessness.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#10 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:17 pm

Lol, swc somehow took me away from homebrewing.

Return to “General Discussions”