How Do You Calculate The Damage of Rodian Sniper / Sullustian Sharpshooter Correctly?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
MachineHead
Commodore

How Do You Calculate The Damage of Rodian Sniper / Sullustian Sharpshooter Correctly?

Post#1 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:28 am

how did you calculate the damage of rodian/sullustian sniper correct?

I am curios how much damage a skined sniper cause agains my jumps...i wonder how they wipe away a whole Jumper loadout in 30 sec.

As example a prestig sniper:

Damage is 2,430

the Skin gives +49% Damage @lv1

and there is the damge Multiplier with 300% against infantry right!?

So calculation: [(2,430/100)*149]*3=10862.1 total damage agains a Jumper, right?!

My Prestige Jumper has 18,144 health, with skin lv.4 36.1066...for me it looks that a skinned sniper needs 3 shots to kill this jumper...

In real it looks that the one shoot my jumps. why?
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Title To Better Reflect Topic - Added Original Title to Main Topic Post
mySquad: closed
myAccounts: MachineHead(11), Bulldozer(10), NineInchNails(9), Ministry(9), lol(7)
new also a rebel base - called corona

Boog
Grand Admiral

Re: how did you calculate the damage of rodian/sullustian sniper correct?

Post#2 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:15 am

You need to look it up on papajessie's site. But, remember that the damages listed are bs. They are almost never correct. And the 49% boost is per shot fired, not damage per second. Rodians fire five shot clips, whereas snipers fire three shot clips. Rodians do way more damage than snipers. On attacks, they also have a different AI and are less prone to suiciding.

DeathStriker

Re: How Do You Calculate The Damage of Rodian Sniper / Sullustian Sharpshooter Correctly?

Post#3 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:33 am

INFO: Rodan Recon Sniper and Sullustan Recon Sharpshooter Armory Equipment Data Miner Links

Posted for Reference and to Aid in Discussion...

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

MachineHead
Commodore

Re: How Do You Calculate The Damage of Rodian Sniper / Sullustian Sharpshooter Correctly?

Post#4 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:10 am

Thanks DS, the numbers on top i´ve found on SWC-wiki..

your link show different...but a little bit more hard to understand for me.

27030 is calculated damage per cycle(3.75seconds)...and yes Boog you are right this are 6 shoots...

with damage Multiplier of 300% agains infantry this are unbelivable 81090 damage...

Now its to understand for me that 1 cycle is enough to kill a skinned Jumper ;-) and now i am really looking forward to get this skin...
I have not one of this Fragments in all my accounts. Are they so rare?
mySquad: closed
myAccounts: MachineHead(11), Bulldozer(10), NineInchNails(9), Ministry(9), lol(7)
new also a rebel base - called corona

DeathStriker

Post#5 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:14 am

MachineHead wrote:Thanks DS, the numbers on top i´ve found on SWC-wiki..

your link show different...but a little bit more hard to understand for me.

I have not one of this Fragments in all my accounts. Are they so rare?

MachineHead - The Data Miner Website show all available Info plus includes some "calculations" based upon that Info and also provide links to "spawned units" if applicable.

When considering either the Rodan Recon Sniper Armory Equipment or Sullustan Recon Sharp Armory Equipment you have to keep in mind the "Base Unit" (Empire Sniper / Rebel Sharpshooter) that the Armory Equipment is attached to in order to get a complete picture. In Addition you need to include the potential DAMAGE of the "spawned" Empire TIE Bomber (Rodan Skin) and/or "spawned" Rebel Y-Wing (Sullustan Skin).

:arrow: ALSO, it should be noted that the Rodan Recon Sniper and/or Sullustan Recon Sharpshooter HQ Samples have SAME STATS than those of an equipped Empire Sniper using the Rodan Skin and/or equipped Rebel Sharpshooter using a Sullustan Skin.

:arrow: Data Fragments for the Rodan Recon Sniper Armory Equipment or Sullustan Recon Sharp Armory Equipment only appear in specific SWC Events like Naval Assault Event recently held back in late November / early December, 2019.

:arrow: THE BEST THING about either the Rodan Recon Sniper Armory Equipment or Sullustan Recon Sharp Armory Equipment is that it can be Activated along with the corresponding Empire Sniper Guard Reserve and/or Rebel Sharpshooter Guard Reserve to increase your Base Defensive abilities.

Hope this helps answer any questions...

DeathStriker

Post#6 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:16 am

INFO: Rodan Recon Sniper and Sullustan Recon Sharpshooter HQ Samples Data Miner Links

Posted for Reference and to Aid in Discussion...

HariSeldon
Lieutenant

Post#7 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:49 am

I don't have the Rodians unlocked, I only have 18/20 frags and didn't realize during the one event I played with them available how rare they were. I should have made sure to get to 20.

So I am not able to see for myself, if you equip them for either sniper GR or SC snipers, do the Tie bombers still come and attack the attacking troops?

DeathStriker

Post#8 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:57 am

HariSeldon wrote:So I am not able to see for myself, if you equip them for either sniper GR or SC snipers, do the Tie bombers still come and attack the attacking troops?

HariSeldon - Answer is YES.

:arrow: That said the Level of the Rodan Equipment determines the Level of the TIE Bomber which has so-so Damage Multipliers against Troops & Vehicles & Heroes but are still good at softening up "targets" enabling your Rodans and/or Turrets to do their jobs better.

DarthStrutter
Captain

Post#9 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:40 pm

DS is right the tie bombers are that effective. They help some but it's not really significant. The Rodian skins are excellent. Mine are lvl 8 and i use them all the time on defense and pvp attacks. Next Naval Assault event i highly recommend grinding as much as possible to get them unlocked and to lvl 3 or 4 if you can.

Return to “General Discussions”