A couple questions

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
TalonKarrde
Squadron Leader

Re: A couple questions

Post#11 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:15 pm

I just joined a L50 squad so I’ll have support for my defense. I also dumped a bunch of medals. Does upgrading shields increase the base scores in a significant way? Thanks for all the good advice :)
King of smugglers

DeathStriker

Re: A couple questions

Post#12 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:45 pm

TalonKarrde wrote:I just joined a L50 squad so I’ll have support for my defense. I also dumped a bunch of medals. Does upgrading shields increase the base scores in a significant way? Thanks for all the good advice :)

TalonKarrde - Welcome to Death_Striker Squad :D

:arrow: To answer your question you can view all the info about Base Score on the SWC Wiki.

You can see that Shields add a significant amount to your Base Score as you Level them up so I would keep them to your HQ Level minus 1 or 2 (that is have Level 4 or Level 5 Shields max for a HQ 6).

THE KEY THING is to keep Base Score Low while you grind for Frags. Once you are ready to Upgrade to HQ 9 you can then think about Building and/or Upgrade Defenses like Shields, Turrets, and perhaps even Traps.

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

Return to “General Discussions”