Returning To This Game

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
LordWader
Commodore

Re: Returning To This Game

Post#11 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:50 am

DeathStriker wrote:
maslyna882 wrote:Thanks, I decided to go with Empire. How would I be able to find such a squad?

maslyna882 - Answer:

• Look In Game FIRST. Click on Leaders > Squads > Featured. Look for a Squad with available slots that is Level 42+ (the HIGHER the better, with Level 50 being the best). Either send Request to Join or if you meet the Medal Requirement you can simply Join.

• You can also look on the Forum here.

• If you don't find a Squad that you like, I am sure other Empire Commanders here will post an Invite.

My squad (Raptor Drop, lvl 50 Imperial) is looking for players and we have several spots open. So, if you are Imperial, you are more than welcome to join
Last edited by DeathStriker on Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Quote for Clarity

TKTB51
Admiral

Post#12 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:11 am

DarkLords is also lvl 50 and needs new blood.
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

maslyna882
Officer

Post#13 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:32 am

DeathStriker wrote:
maslyna882 wrote:Got it, thanks again for all the guidance! :)

maslyna882 - If you have not Joined a Empire Squad yet perhaps I could suggest Giveandgettroops (Level 50 Empire Training Squad). They have 1 slot open last time I looked and are Open to All.

:arrow: You can find this Squad by clicking on Leaders > Squads > Featured > Search Tab and entering Giveandgettroops in Search Field.

:arrow: See Forum Signature of mkenobi shown at the bottom of their post found here.

DeathStriker - thanks, I tried joining them, but I can't. Apparently, I don't have enough medals yet. Or maybe it is because I'm HQ3 and they state they need HQ lvl 4. Not sure, tbh, but I'd love to join. Thanks for the suggestion.

EDIT:

TKTB51 wrote:DarkLords is also lvl 50 and needs new blood.

Thanks for the offer. The same thing here. It says I don't have enough medals...
Last edited by DeathStriker on Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Combined Back-to-Back Posts - Added "Edit"

DeathStriker

Post#14 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:02 am

maslyna882 wrote:DeathStriker - thanks, I tried joining them, but I can't. Apparently, I don't have enough medals yet. Or maybe it is because I'm HQ3 and they state they need HQ lvl 4. Not sure, tbh, but I'd love to join. Thanks for the suggestion.

maslyna882 - If you PM here on the Forum those giving offers perhaps they can temporarily change their Squads to Request Only which has 0 Medal Requirement. All you need to do then is simply "submit" a Request which a Squad Officer could "accept".

Afterwards the Squad can change the Requirement back to Open to All with X number of Medals.

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#15 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:32 pm

Giveandgettroops is now Request Only, you can join now if you haven't found a home yet.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation.

maslyna882
Officer

Post#16 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:42 pm

I'm all set, thank you all for the help. Happy gaming! :)

TKTB51
Admiral

Post#17 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:43 pm

Great, glad you found a home.

Once you have 500, and if you get wandering feet, ... stop by for a warm cup of Bantha blood.
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

ObiWanKenobi2016
Grand Admiral

Post#18 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:23 pm

maslyna882 wrote:I'm all set, thank you all for the help. Happy gaming! :)

I’m pleased to see you’ve found a home.

As you can see, the community in this game is very friendly and supportive.

Why not let us know how you’re getting along from time to time.
HQ Prestige - Sons of Death & Midnight Mob

You must do what you think is right, of course.

darthcrossfader
Commander

Post#19 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:19 pm

good advice there about doing the event and the L50 squad. As a new player this Rogue One event is excellent for getting you what you need especially if the armoury is built. Personally, I would go with Empire faction, I like all the red, grey and black stuff! With regards to joining a L50 squad, (before I got sick of squads) I was in one and the relocation perks are great. So great infact that if used and time managed, stages in events can be done with just the EP from them. I know this as last year when I upgraded all my barracks at the same time, I managed to do 75% of an event just using world relocations and that was with a Level 9 base.

maslyna882
Officer

Post#20 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:37 am

Yes, good advice indeed. I'd say I'm doing well so far. In fact. I installed BlueStacks on my laptop to create a rebel account as well. Both HQ 4 now :)

Return to “General Discussions”