Is a New Device Login possible without Facebook?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Confused
Cadet Trooper

Is a New Device Login possible without Facebook?

Post#1 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:44 pm

Hello, first post here. My son plays this game, and loves it. We just got him his first cell-phone, he's been playing Star Wars Commander his iPad. The cell phone is an android device.

Is it possible for him to get his account on the new phone without using FB as a login? We don't have FB accounts, nor will we. I don't see how we can do this, but hopeful there's a way.

Thanks

DarthStrutter
Captain

Re: Is a New Device Login possible without Facebook?

Post#2 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:48 pm

Confused wrote:Hello, first post here. My son plays this game, and loves it. We just got him his first cell-phone, he's been playing Star Wars Commander his iPad. The cell phone is an android device.

Is it possible for him to get his account on the new phone without using FB as a login? We don't have FB accounts, nor will we. I don't see how we can do this, but hopeful there's a way.

Thanks

You can create a fb account and not use it. That's what i did for my son's account a few years ago. He still doesn't have access to it, lol

DeathStriker

Re: Is a New Device Login possible without Facebook?

Post#3 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:00 pm

Confused wrote:Is it possible for him to get his account on the new phone without using FB as a login? We don't have FB accounts, nor will we. I don't see how we can do this, but hopeful there's a way.

Confused - Welcome to the Forum! :D

As stated, you can create a Facebook Account and then using in-game Settings you can then Sync old account (on Ipad) to that Facebook Account

AFTER the Account on the iPad has been synced to Facebook, you can the download game on Android Device and after doing Tutorial on that New Account, by syncing New Account to Facebook you will have option to restore Old Account on New Game Device.

:arrow: IMPORTANT: On Old Account (on iPad) take a screenshot of Setting > Help Screen to record that Accounts Player ID and PIN. If you have to contact Zynga it will be good to have that Info.

:arrow: PLEASE NOTE: It is not required to Log-In to Facebook to Play the Game. An E-Mail Address and Password for Facebook is only required when Syncing Game after which you simply STAY CONNECTED.

:arrow: OFFICIAL TECHNICAL HELP: Click here

OTHER OPTION:Is using Android Google Play to back up game but if you only do that and not use Facebook you will lose your Old Account as it will be impossible to transfer game to Android Device (new Account) without using Facebook.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Return to “General Discussions”