How Does Conflict League Percentage Work?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Sw1m
Cadet Trooper

How Does Conflict League Percentage Work?

Post#1 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:30 am

how % rank works

I'm new to the game (2 days lol) and I have been playing a lot so I reached top 2% for the event. The way my friend explained it was that I was top 2% of rank 1 (less than 100 wins). Does my % rank reset if i get 100 wins and go to rank 2 before the 5 days are up?
Last edited by DeathStriker on Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Title To Better Reflect Topic - Added Original Title to Main Topic Post

DeathStriker

Re: how % rank works

Post#2 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:40 am

Sw1m wrote:I'm new to the game (2 days lol) and I have been playing a lot so I reached top 2% for the event. The way my friend explained it was that I was top 2% of rank 1 (less than 100 wins). Does my % rank reset if i get 100 wins and go to rank 2 before the 5 days are up?

Sw1m - Welcome to the Forum! :D

In a Conflict the LEAGUE PERCENTAGE - you see in the Play Screen - is based upon the total of all Players participating on a individual Planet and their Conflict Medals (Gear) Count as it relates to you.

• The more Players participating in a Planetary Conflict the better the chance of a Lower Ultra Chrome (Top 2%) Threshold.

• The less Players participating in a Planetary Conflict the better the chance of a higher Ultra Chrome (Top 2%) Threshold.
YOUR LEADERBOARD RANKING is based upon your total Conflict Medal / Gear Count at the time you view it and is subject to change. Your Leaderboard Rank has nothing strictly speaking related to your League Percentage.

• You could have a Leaderboard Rank of 500 and be in UCL (Top 2%) if the Player Participation is high.

• You could have a Leaderboard Rank of 500 and be in Bronzium I (Top 10%) if the Player Participation is low.
The UCL Threshold changes / increases over time and has been known to change as much as 1% in the last hour of a hotly contested Conflict. Best Advice is to keep watch in game during the last Hour of a Conflict and be ready to Attack if needed to stay in Ultra Chrome League.

:arrow: See Accurate Conflict Statistics By Planets for some recent historical information.

:arrow: For the current SWC Event see my Post found here for the latest UCL Thresholds.

GSoW CONFLICT TRACKER: Click here for Real Time (current) Conflict Stats. **Only Active During Conflicts**

Again... Thanks for being part of our Community.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DarthStrutter
Captain

Re: how % rank works

Post#3 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:46 am

Sw1m wrote:I'm new to the game (2 days lol) and I have been playing a lot so I reached top 2% for the event. The way my friend explained it was that I was top 2% of rank 1 (less than 100 wins). Does my % rank reset if i get 100 wins and go to rank 2 before the 5 days are up?

That is incorrect. You gain gears, points, on each planet by attacking. Top 2% is the total points you gain during the event of all the players who have generated points in the event. Say you have 30,000 points and you're at 1.9%. That 30,000 points is the 1.9% and the more players in the event the better for each player gunning for under 2%. I have been told even if you don't attack for each member of your squad to do matchmaking on each planet because it puts more players in the pool and lowers the threshold to reach 2%, or UC as most players call it.

Shelendil
Grand Admiral

Re: How Does Conflict League Percentage Work?

Post#4 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:55 am

Doesn't have anything to do with your rank. All players are in the same pool.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Re: How Does Conflict League Percentage Work?

Post#5 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:22 am

All players that made at least 1 attack on the same planet.

Return to “General Discussions”