Sw1m wrote:I'm new to the game (2 days lol) and I have been playing a lot so I reached top 2% for the event. The way my friend explained it was that I was top 2% of rank 1 (less than 100 wins). Does my % rank reset if i get 100 wins and go to rank 2 before the 5 days are up?
Sw1m - Welcome to the Forum!
In a Conflict the LEAGUE PERCENTAGE - you see in the Play Screen
- is based upon the total of all Players participating on a individual Planet and their Conflict Medals (Gear) Count as it relates to you.
YOUR LEADERBOARD RANKING
- The more Players participating in a Planetary Conflict the better the chance of a Lower Ultra Chrome (Top 2%) Threshold.
- The less Players participating in a Planetary Conflict the better the chance of a higher Ultra Chrome (Top 2%) Threshold.
is based upon your total Conflict Medal / Gear Count at the time you view it and is subject to change. Your Leaderboard Rank has nothing strictly speaking related to your League Percentage.
- You could have a Leaderboard Rank of 500 and be in UCL (Top 2%) if the Player Participation is high.
- You could have a Leaderboard Rank of 500 and be in Bronzium I (Top 10%) if the Player Participation is low.
The UCL Threshold changes / increases over time and has been known to change as much as 1% in the last hour of a hotly contested Conflict. Best Advice is to keep watch in game during the last Hour of a Conflict and be ready to Attack if needed to stay in Ultra Chrome League.
See Accurate Conflict Statistics By Planets
for some recent historical information.
For the current SWC Event see my Post found here
for the latest UCL Thresholds.GSoW CONFLICT TRACKER:
for Real Time (current) Conflict Stats. **Only Active During Conflicts**
Again... Thanks for being part of our Community.