ISSUE: Android Google Play Authentication Sync Error

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
thiras
Storm Trooper

ISSUE: Android Google Play Authentication Sync Error

Post#1 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:55 am

Authentication error syncing your game with your google play account

Anybody else getting this? This started 2 days ago on my accounts.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Title To Better Reflect Topic - Added Original Title to Main Topic Post

Shelendil
Grand Admiral

Re: Authentication error syncing your game with your google play account

Post#2 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:56 am

Yes, and getting it for games other than SWC. Closing the game and restarting the device will make it sync, but the error soon resurfaces.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Fisherman
Commodore

Post#3 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:08 am

Yup... closed and rebooted and there was a pending update. Unfortunately it still persists... Fortunately 1) tapping ‘ok’ twice seems to allow me to bypass it and 2) if its a Google thing then it most likely will get fixed faster than if its a Zyngna thing... I hope...

LordWader
Commodore

Post#4 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:34 am

It is a Google thing, I do not get this message when I log in with Gameroom, only with Google Play. For some reason, it seems that if I open my Google Play Account before I open SWC, I do not get the error message. Saw one poster on FB mention to disconnect and the reconnect with your Google play account under settings when you open SWC.

DeathStriker

Post#5 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:44 am

OFFICIAL HELP - Zynga Official Help

:arrow: For all those having Google Play Authentication Sync Errors look here.

If needed send in a Support Ticket to Zynga.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#6 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:46 am

I play with multiple accounts.

Some are in Facebook Gameroom, and all accounts are on NOX Emulator (running multiple emulators), and this error started yesterday, and now all my accounts on NOX (that is an Android Emulator) connected to some (but different) Google accounts (Google Play) are giving me this error message.

The only exception is for one account on NOX that ISN'T connected to any Google account (no access to Google Play) and one other account that is connected to a Facebook account and also NOT connected to Google Play.

I don't have any problem with my accounts on Gameroom. I believe is a Google Play error as someone above said it's affecting other games.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation.

lukeskywalker
Admiral

Re: ISSUE: Android Google Play Authentication Sync Error

Post#7 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:49 pm

Reloading the game does not inspire a lot of confidence. Lost too many bases that way, even after syncing it to either Google Play or FaceBook.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 25+ members, and we war twice a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

DeathStriker

Post#8 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:20 pm

ISSUE UPDATE

I have been reading reports on LINE that this Issue for some has been "fixed". Perhaps others will report that here also.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Fisherman
Commodore

Post#9 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:17 pm

DeathStriker wrote:ISSUE UPDATE

I have been reading reports on LINE that this Issue for some has been "fixed". Perhaps others will report that here also.

Rebooted device again, no issues on three loadings of SWC... Pencil me in as tentatively fixed until further notice... :)

LordWader
Commodore

Post#10 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:50 pm

Haven't had any issues the past few hours, so it looks like it has been sorted out

Return to “General Discussions”