EVENT: Questionable Cargo #3 (Rogue One Event #5) - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Re: EVENT: Questionable Cargo #3 (Rogue One Event #5) - Discussion Topic

Post#21 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:46 pm

MY EVENT STRATEGY- Week #1:

1. HQ 11

• I will only get Fang Fighter Frags in Elite Event Crates as all other "Rewards" are Maxed Out so on this Account I will be Sample Hunting and Frag-Stocking.

• NOTE: I don't plan to Upgrade Fang Fighter past their current Level of 4, but in case I have a moment of "insanity" it would be nice to have the Frags already in stock plus I also want to remove the Fang Fighter from my Frag Pool.
  2. HQ 8 (Max)

• I will only get Fang Fighter Frags in Elite Event Crates as all other "Rewards" are Maxed Out so on this Account I will be Sample Hunting and Frag-Stocking.

• NOTE: I don't plan to Upgrade Fang Fighter past their current Level of 4, but in case I finally upgrade HQ past Level 8 and additionally have a moment of "insanity" it would be nice to have the Frags already in stock plus I also want to remove the Fang Fighter from my Frag Pool.
  3. HQ 8 (Mini)

• I am grinding for all HQ Samples and Rewards.
AND NOW... Back to the EP Grinding to get to those Final Elite Event Crates... :lol:

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Jax
Commander

Post#22 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:57 pm

sgu97cab wrote:
Jax wrote:Any idea what other frags will be in play for the objectives?

Click on the hyperlinks in DeathStrikers original post in this thread

I should have worded it better. I meant what else is in the pools for each objective and don't see that in DS's post. When the Papajessie site was active, we had that info which made the decision to grind or not a little easier.

DeathStriker

Post#23 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:15 pm

Jax wrote:
sgu97cab wrote:
Jax wrote:Any idea what other frags will be in play for the objectives?

Click on the hyperlinks in DeathStrikers original post in this thread

I should have worded it better. I meant what else is in the pools for each objective and don't see that in DS's post. When the Papajessie site was active, we had that info which made the decision to grind or not a little easier.

Jax - Use the LINK here.

• On the Left you will see info about Milestone and Elite Crate Rewards.
  • On the Upper-Right you will see links to Week #2 thru Week #4.
  • On the Upper-Right you will also see the Intermediate and Primary Rewards for the Week being viewed.
Hope this helps better...

Jax
Commander

Post#24 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:19 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
Jax wrote:
sgu97cab wrote:Click on the hyperlinks in DeathStrikers original post in this thread

Jax - Use the LINK here.

• On the Left you will see info about Milestone and Elite Crate Rewards.
  • On the Upper-Right you will see links to Week #2 thru Week #4.
  • On the Upper-Right you will also see the Intermediate and Primary Rewards for the Week being viewed.
Hope this helps better...

So what I get out of this is with only seven frags left to max out the TX tank, there isn't much benefit to this event for me.

DeathStriker

Post#25 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:23 pm

Jax wrote:So what I get out of this is with only seven frags left to max out the TX tank, there isn't much benefit to this event for me.

Jax - It is best to Max Out (Frag-Wise) all Units and Armory Equipment. That said... It is in this Event Elite Event (Bonus) Crates where you might find some additional Rewards to grind for.

The choice is up to you...

Jax
Commander

Post#26 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:31 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
Jax wrote:So what I get out of this is with only seven frags left to max out the TX tank, there isn't much benefit to this event for me.

Jax - It is best to Max Out (Frag-Wise) all Units and Armory Equipment. That said... It is in this Event Elite Event (Bonus) Crates where you might find some additional Rewards to grind for.

The choice is up to you...

Good/bad, everything in that frag pool is maxed except the TX. Once that is done, it looks like I have some downtime.

Calboy
Commodore

Post#27 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:55 pm

9/25 grind
Proud commander of Lvl3 Mercenary Guard Reserve. Kick Ass time

Therealharbinger
Commodore

Post#28 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:17 am

Why would you not upgrade the fangs and strikers past 4? I get the cook time are crap but it takes a level 10 striker to take down a 10smtt in war without Yavin.

Fritzie
Commander

Post#29 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:34 am

About the 900EP elite/bonus crates: when this was introduced there was a 50/50 (?) chance of having to do 450 EP for one set of bonus frags or 900 EP for the double amount of frags. I'm not sure if it is still comparable to that, but 900 EP for a double amount of frags seems like a better deal to me. As long as you do the extra 450EP within 2 hours time you get at least as many frags over the whole period of crate hunting. So the question is: does 900EP still give double amount of frags, compared to the last event?

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#30 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:00 am

mkenobi wrote:
TKTB51 wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:EVENT: Questionable Cargo 3 (Rogue One Event #5) - Week #1 - Has Started

:!: NOTICE: Free 10 Stolen TX-225 / TX-225 HQ Samples appear as ALREADY CLAIMED! :evil:

:arrow: NOTICE: You will get 10 Stolen TX-225 / TX-225 HQ Samples once you complete Objective #6 (Milestone #1).

yes, shows my samples already claimed.

bogus

Yes, and if I remember correctly this also happened in the past Rogue One Event, since it is a simple copy & paste schedule, once you have previously clicked to claim your samples, every time the Event comes back it will show that you already claimed, and will not receive any samples in subsequent editions. None of my 7 bases will receive any samples as they all claimed samples at the last events. Amateurs. :evil:

same here. annoying though I have quite a few samples already
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

Return to “General Discussions”