EVENT: Questionable Cargo #3 (Rogue One Event #5) - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
TKTB51
Admiral

Re: EVENT: Questionable Cargo #3 (Rogue One Event #5) - Discussion Topic

Post#11 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:03 am

DeathStriker wrote:EVENT: Questionable Cargo 3 (Rogue One Event #5) - Week #1 - Has Started

:!: NOTICE: Free 10 Stolen TX-225 / TX-225 HQ Samples appear as ALREADY CLAIMED! :evil:

:arrow: NOTICE: You will get 10 Stolen TX-225 / TX-225 HQ Samples once you complete Objective #6 (Milestone #1).

yes, shows my samples already claimed.

bogus
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Quote for Clarity
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#12 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:59 am

TKTB51 wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:EVENT: Questionable Cargo 3 (Rogue One Event #5) - Week #1 - Has Started

:!: NOTICE: Free 10 Stolen TX-225 / TX-225 HQ Samples appear as ALREADY CLAIMED! :evil:

:arrow: NOTICE: You will get 10 Stolen TX-225 / TX-225 HQ Samples once you complete Objective #6 (Milestone #1).

yes, shows my samples already claimed.

bogus

Yes, and if I remember correctly this also happened in the past Rogue One Event, since it is a simple copy & paste schedule, once you have previously clicked to claim your samples, every time the Event comes back it will show that you already claimed, and will not receive any samples in subsequent editions. None of my 7 bases will receive any samples as they all claimed samples at the last events. Amateurs. :evil:
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation. Currently in "Giveandgettroops" (Level 50 Imperial Squad) and "SevenOfNine2" Level 50 Rebel Squad -- training squads, everyone is welcome!

Luke81
Captain

Post#13 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:47 am

I only received the 10 samples in my HQ9 account, in the prestige accounts nothing. I made the complaint to support. This mistake repeating itself again, I hope they fix it now.

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#14 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:17 am

mkenobi wrote:
Richaldo wrote:Ouch 900 EP for the elites again... no thanks!

Just checked and the only thing there I've not maxed is the tie striker, which sits at a healthy and usable level 7..........

Good luck guys... think this, coupled with the classic units tournament... could be a relaxing month or so for me!

Yeah. I see no incentive for Prestige players who are veterans of Rogue One Events. Some missions will be a real pain in the ass for these players.

And the 900 EP for one Elite Crate that will bring me only TX-225 and Tie Strikes (currently Level 6) for my Imperial HQ 11, and TX-225, Fangs (currently Level 6 with frags for Level 7) and Tognath (Level 6 ) for my Rebel Prestige, are an extra demotivator.

Rebel HQ 8 and Rebel HQ 9 have level 4 Fangs, and that's fine, and Tognaths and Drabatan maxed out, just like Kessen and the others. The skins are already at the level of their HQs and I do not intend to upgrade these bases ever again, I would just play to eliminate these skins from the frag pool...

My best bet are my baby bases Imperial and Rebel that were HQ 6 during the last Rogue One Event and have no Security Guard/Drabatan unlocked yet. And with them I can get 720 EP in about 25 minutes or less.

Or maybe I get these weeks off or play casual each week with only one or two bases.

Good luck to all!

I for one certainly agree that they've abandoned us Vets... prestige was a massive cash grab and they did well to pull in an injection of funds... but the game hasn't progressed at all for us: A Trix beacon, a shiney droid that works once per week, a new paint job... and what???

My squad has been decimated... I feel like i'm playing a victory lap now...

The 900/Elite as well is an insult... If I had my chance again I would seriously have considered not upgrading to this golden nonsense
Richaldo. Level 27 Prestige 166,850
50 medals.
Leader of SITh, Level 50 - Killing rebels since 2014!

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#15 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:39 am

We got room in crimson_alliance, but we may have too many shitheads (myself included) for your tastes. I'm pretty sure Hydro has visited your squad.

TKTB51
Admiral

Post#16 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:55 am

we have a resident asshole, so we may have you beat on that front.

:)

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#17 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:05 pm

lol!

strawman3125
Grand Admiral

Post#18 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:37 pm

Only 2 out of my 5 accounts got the samples... and I could not be bothered sending support tickets over them.

Schruaf
Major General

Post#19 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:04 pm

So let's see:
- Bug that you can't claim the samples, if you played that event before - check
- Wrong event timer on the mainscreen? Can't see at the moment, but I guess - check

Ok so the same as always....
Who want's to bet they will bring an update about half an hour before the event ends? So you can't get your last Bonus Crate in time....I have such a feeling :lol:

TKTB51
Admiral

Post#20 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:16 pm

tempted to report your posting as trolling, but ... damn, you're right, they're going to do that (again)

Return to “General Discussions”