How Is This Possible

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
cad10047
Commander

How Is This Possible

Post#1 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:52 pm

Hello,
I have posted before and trying to figure out the best way to attack Empire bases. I am level 10 rebel and have been reading and watching videos. And now i see an attack on a base and an army that i have no idea how this is possible. Here is the units and qty below. This totals 165 total space for attack. I am not sure how you get bast 132 troop space transport.
How is this possible:

Luke, both droiks and then:
6 gams
4 TWi
7 soldiers
2 banthas
2 heal droids
6 jets
1 van
1 bike
2 juggs
5 hellfires

Again, i come up with 165 total space. Is that possible?

Thanks-

XitLiteNtrNite
Major General

Re: How is this possible

Post#2 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:06 pm

A prestige player has 132 transport + 42 offensive SC for a total of 174 UC.
In game name: Paper Tiger
Squad: CircleOf.Masters
Line ID: paper-tiger
Discord: Paper Tiger#6882

cad10047
Commander

Post#3 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:16 pm

So what is the 42 offensive SC mean?
The troops up top don't include the ships. So whats SC? I am trying to figure out this game.
Also, do droids heal jetpacks?
Thanks-

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#4 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:32 pm

cad10047 wrote:So what is the 42 offensive SC mean?
The troops up top don't include the ships. So whats SC? I am trying to figure out this game.
Also, do droids heal jetpacks?
Thanks-

SC = Squad Centre - where you get offensive or defensive troops from your squadmates.

No, droids do not heal jetpacks.

Sounds like you need to join a squad if you don't know this information.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

cad10047
Commander

Post#5 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:37 pm

Thank you and i agree. You get in a squad, ask some questions and booom, out you go. Heh

DeathStriker

Post#6 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:47 pm

cad10047 wrote:I am not sure how you get bast 132 troop space transport.

cad10047 - Keep in mind that if all you see are Level 10 Units used in PvP Defensive Attack that does not necessarily mean that Player has only a HQ 10.

:arrow: They may be a "Baby Prestige" with a HQ 11 / Prestige and have upgraded their Squad Center (SC) and all 3 Unit Transports to Prestige but have not upgraded any Units from Level 10 to Prestige.

This and the comments above should of cleared up the "confusion" you initially had.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DesertPyramid
Admiral

Post#7 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:57 pm

The 2x 20 UC Jugs could have come in as Air Support as AT Hauler samples or from highly upgraded units (L6 to L10 haulers). That would make room in your calculations for this load out.
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10+ Perks: L38
Medals: ~70k Deka/o: 50/50 Jets: 5d/4f/4a

cad10047
Commander

Post#8 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:11 pm

Thank you . This is good to know. Much appreciated.

ForceMel
Major General

Post#9 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:29 pm

DesertPyramid wrote:The 2x 20 UC Jugs could have come in as Air Support as AT Hauler samples or from highly upgraded units (L6 to L10 haulers). That would make room in your calculations for this load out.

They would show in the loadout as Haulers, not jugs.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

lukeskywalker
Admiral

Re: How Is This Possible

Post#10 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:19 pm

cad10047 wrote:Hello,
I have posted before and trying to figure out the best way to attack Empire bases. I am level 10 rebel and have been reading and watching videos. And now i see an attack on a base and an army that i have no idea how this is possible. Here is the units and qty below. This totals 165 total space for attack. I am not sure how you get bast 132 troop space transport.
How is this possible:

Luke, both droiks and then:
6 gams
4 TWi
7 soldiers
2 banthas
2 heal droids
6 jets
1 van
1 bike
2 juggs
5 hellfires

Again, i come up with 165 total space. Is that possible?

Thanks-

Is that an old YouTube video? I can't see that loadout finding much success against a base in the current environment with guard reserve aka gr troops. Especially now that Jets/Jumps with skins, MTT's, and A5/ITT's are the core of most attacks. Not that any of the other units listed can't be useful, but that mix seems out of whack. I don't see any attacks using 2 juggs and only a few these days that even include 1. 5 hailfires seems excessive. Never say never, but it's an odd mix. As the previous poster pointed out, a hauler might have been involved, which could explain 2 juggs.

Regardless, be sure to look at the date of the video. The game has changed a lot in the last 2 years. Also note that any loadout will be dependent on what level your armory skins are, what planet you are on, what type of base you select to attack, etc. There are a lot of variables involved.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

Return to “General Discussions”