Forgive Poor Devs, Don't Blame Rancor Frag Requirement

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Lord
Major General

Forgive Poor Devs, Don't Blame Rancor Frag Requirement

Post#1 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:23 pm

People blame the enormous amount of frags needed for the creatures and the rareness of the creature conflict, all thinking it should be an event rather than conflict, however, rancors are the last few things the devs can make money from.
Even MTTs have an event, which means devs doesn't want wallet fighters to effect the game balance.
As time foes by, more and more people have the useful frags maxed through the events and don't give a shit to those useless units, but it's already almost impossible to build a more useful unit. Which means the financial future of the devs is dark, creatures are the last stand of devs to make profit since they are useful and the level difference is not big enough to break balance.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Re: Forgive Poor Devs, Don't Blame Rancor Frag Requirement

Post#2 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:10 pm

Do you need to start a new thread every time you have something to say about something for which an appropriate thread already exists?
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation. Currently in "Giveandgettroops" (Level 50 Imperial Squad) and "SevenOfNine2" Level 50 Rebel Squad -- training squads, everyone is welcome!

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#3 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:38 pm

My favorite one was the one where he said he was quitting. Too bad he fucked that one up, too.

Harshit
Admiral

Post#4 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:27 am

Boog wrote:My favorite one was the one where he said he was quitting. Too bad he fucked that one up, too.

:lol: I don't know why someone would ever forgive the stupid devs for ruining this used -to-be great game, devs are the only major cause for almost every problem of the game.
Empire lvl 10 HH-Resurrection (Level 50). Proud former (Holocron Horror) top 10 Windows squad.

Return to “General Discussions”