Rep points wanted

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Chaotic999
Major General

Rep points wanted

Post#1 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:09 pm

We started new squad Fuzzyslippers any imps can help us out with spare rep points? thanks,.
Reason . Old squad darkside is impossible to find in search and Devs won't change squad name so we start from scratch new year new squad. All welcome visit join play wars say hi.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

XitLiteNtrNite
Major General

Re: Rep points wanted

Post#2 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:54 pm

Chaotic999 wrote:We started new squad Fuzzyslippers any imps can help us out with spare rep points? thanks,.
Reason . Old squad darkside is impossible to find in search and Devs won't change squad name so we start from scratch new year new squad. All welcome visit join play wars say hi.

There is an `Imperial Rep Drop` group on Line that may be able to help you out some. If you want to be added, send me a message on Line and I'll add you.
In game name: Paper Tiger
Squad: CircleOf.Masters
Line ID: paper-tiger
Discord: Paper Tiger#6882

lukeskywalker
Admiral

Post#3 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:17 pm

Chaotic999 wrote:We started new squad Fuzzyslippers any imps can help us out with spare rep points? thanks,.

This piqued my curiosity. Why was darkside hard to find in search. I would think "dark", "Darth", etc. would be very high on the search list key words. I would think Fuzzy would be harder to find. Was the old darkside name using code? If so, then I can see an issue there. I'm assuming there's something that was causing the issue, and it's most likely code.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 25+ members, and we war twice a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

Chaotic999
Major General

Post#4 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:24 pm

XitLiteNtrNite wrote:

There is an `Imperial Rep Drop` group on Line that may be able to help you out some. If you want to be added, send me a message on Line and I'll add you.
hey thanks for info one of our members on LINE app I will ask him to look for this, much appreciated my friend.

Chaotic999
Major General

Post#5 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:27 pm

lukeskywalker wrote:

This piqued my curiosity. Why was darkside hard to find in search. I would think "dark", "Darth", etc. would be very high on the search list key words. I would think Fuzzy would be harder to find. Was the old darkside name using code? If so, then I can see an issue there. I'm assuming there's something that was causing the issue, and it's most likely code.

Look at my signature it's in bubble text impossible to find in search on the game. Fuzzyslippers very easy to find. :-)

Return to “General Discussions”