BREAKING NEWS! IG-86 Assassin Droid Unlock - Finally!

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Re: BREAKING NEWS! IG-86 Assassin Droid Unlock - Finally!

Post#11 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:27 am

AlaricSkywalker wrote:I believe that they, as well as their rebel equivalent (Iakura Warrior), alongside the bomber droids, will be added to the grind crates of events going forward, so we'll soon be able to max them out. It'll be great to have them maxed out, for it'll be one less thing to pool from.

A good point for this Event was to bring in units we don't always see, like Death Trooper/eATTE, IG/Iakaru. Kubaz/Ithorian and even Tauntaun/INT4 which are the rarest skins to get in the Bronzium Crates.

Unfortunately the huge amount of rewards for droids and horses in Elite Crates made it very hard to obtain too many frags for those units, and the frags you obtained may not have been enough to level up or even unlock them - unless someone played the 4 weeks and obtained dozens of Bonus Crates a week.

It looks like Zynga is looking to balance the frequency with which certain units are available, so we will probably also have Tie Brute/U Wing, and Imperial Medic/WED appearing soon after a very long time gone.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation. Currently in "Giveandgettroops" (Level 50 Imperial Squad) and "SevenOfNine2" Level 50 Rebel Squad -- training squads, everyone is welcome!

strawman3125
Grand Admiral

Post#12 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:31 am

mkenobi wrote:so we will probably also have Tie Brute/U Wing, and Imperial Medic/WED appearing soon after a very long time gone.

I hope so!
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Corrected Quote for Clarity

TKTB51
Admiral

Post#13 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:32 am

I'm still 10/20 to unlock the Brute, so that would be schweet.
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

Therealharbinger
Commodore

Post#14 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:19 pm

The tie brute is pointless to upgrade though. Mine is lvl3 and it one shots everything except HQs and shields which it never ever will.
I think at level 2 it will take out prestige turrets (with tie at lvl10 which mine are)

strawman3125
Grand Admiral

Post#15 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:39 am

Therealharbinger wrote:The tie brute is pointless to upgrade though. Mine is lvl3 and it one shots everything except HQs and shields which it never ever will.
I think at level 2 it will take out prestige turrets (with tie at lvl10 which mine are)

LOL, that's what most people attacking me seem to think! They are mistaken! It takes them 2-3 brute hits to take out each of my skinned turrets!

swcpy is not up so I can't check to see if a max level tie with max level brute is capable of one shoting a max level turret with max level skins.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#16 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:26 am

The tie brute stats were wrong on swcpy anyway, as I recall. It listed damages that were way higher then they are in reality.
Last edited by Boog on Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#17 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:51 am

My two HQ 11 has Tie Brute/U Wing skin Level 3, my rebel HQ 9 has U Wing Level 2, but they aren't that kind of superpowerful units. Not at these levels.

My Imperial HQ 8 has Tie Brute Level 4 but I don't use it due to limited slots for Armory (3) already used with hero ATACT/Officer/Vader, Jumps and TXs.

My Rebel HQ 8 missed the last U Wing Event, and it stills need to unlock it.

And since this thread is for the IG-86, the unit deserves a buff at least to get closer to what we saw IG-11 doing in The Mandalorian. Give him a Speeder and two blasters so he can act like a rotating machine gun shooting in multiple directions! :D
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation. Currently in "Giveandgettroops" (Level 50 Imperial Squad) and "SevenOfNine2" Level 50 Rebel Squad -- training squads, everyone is welcome!

TKTB51
Admiral

Post#18 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:26 am

still hoping/waiting to unlock the brute
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

Return to “General Discussions”