BREAKING NEWS! IG-86 Assassin Droid Unlock - Finally!

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Therealharbinger
Commodore

BREAKING NEWS! IG-86 Assassin Droid Unlock - Finally!

Post#1 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:06 am

BREAKING NEWS!

After all these years.

I have unlocked IG86.

That is all.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Title To Better Reflect Topic - Added Original Title to Main Topic Post

MachineHead
Commodore

Re: BREAKING NEWS!

Post#2 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:14 am

Congratulations!
mySquad: closed
myAccounts: MachineHead(11), Bulldozer(10), NineInchNails(9), Ministry(9), lol(7)

strawman3125
Grand Admiral

Post#3 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:34 am

They are some of the rarest frags in the game!

MachineHead
Commodore

Post#4 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:45 am

I have also unlocked today but on my lv. 6 only...did someone use them in any case?! Have found only one old "GameHunter"-Video on YouTube...but it was not so inspiring.
mySquad: closed
myAccounts: MachineHead(11), Bulldozer(10), NineInchNails(9), Ministry(9), lol(7)

DeathStriker

Re: BREAKING NEWS! IG-86 Assassin Droid Unlock - Finally!

Post#5 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:53 am

:arrow: INFO: IG-86 Assassin Droid

IG-86 Assassin Droid

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Harshit
Admiral

Post#6 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:09 am

First of all, Congrats. Second, I thought this thread said that we can finally upgrade IG with credits not with frags. Lol
Empire lvl 10 HH-Resurrection (Level 50). Proud former (Holocron Horror) top 10 Windows squad.

RogueTwo
Captain

Post#7 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:31 am

DeathStriker wrote::arrow: INFO: IG-86 Assassin Droid

IG-86 Assassin Droid

The multipliers appear to be awful on troops.

Being a Rebel, I am not afraid.
JEDIKNIGHTS (Leader) - Rebel bases:
RogueTwo - Prestige
Thing1 - Level /Thing2 - Level 9
Line ID: swcroguetwo

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#8 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:34 am

I had them at about level 3 on my secondary base for the longest time, but the recent string of events got them up to prestige. It was nice getting the frags in bonus crates this time around. Unfortunately, with ITT'S, it is hard to justify using them. With all the other troops and skins available, a UC of six is way too high as well.

strawman3125
Grand Admiral

Post#9 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:10 pm

Boog wrote:I had them at about level 3 on my secondary base for the longest time, but the recent string of events got them up to prestige. It was nice getting the frags in bonus crates this time around. Unfortunately, with ITT'S, it is hard to justify using them. With all the other troops and skins available, a UC of six is way too high as well.

It's one of those units that would be good at lower levels, but bases at those levels will never get enough frags to be able to use it while they are still at the level where it is useful...

AlaricSkywalker
Commodore

Post#10 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:38 pm

I believe that they, as well as their rebel equivalent (Iakura Warrior), alongside the bomber droids, will be added to the grind crates of events going forward, so we'll soon be able to max them out. It'll be great to have them maxed out, for it'll be one less thing to pool from.

Return to “General Discussions”