Burst / Rocket / Sonic Turret Mix

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Re: Burst / Rocket / Sonic Turret Mix

Post#11 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:15 am

I miss my Sonics / Rapids base... but their constant tinkering made me go for 50/50 Rockets/Bursts...

Incidentally this combo is boring as fuck... but gets the job done. Hardly ever loose... it's perfect for jumps/MTT

But yeah... boring... I miss the pre-armoury days when you'd set up a base to battle multiple strategies... now it's just bait and dump........ MEH
Richaldo. Level 27 Prestige 168,021 medals. Completed it mate...
Leader of SITh, Level 50 - Killing rebels since 2014!

TKTB51
Admiral

Post#12 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:31 pm

strawman3125 wrote:- I am not as concerned with a combo of all glowing bursts and glowing sonics as they probably only have one skin on for each, it's the double skin that is tough

I don't think I've ever attacked a base with glowing sonics ... because ... yep, they don't have any armory skins available for them.
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

StrikerRebel
Commodore

Post#13 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:49 pm

Richaldo wrote:I miss my Sonics / Rapids base... but their constant tinkering made me go for 50/50 Rockets/Bursts...

Incidentally this combo is boring as fuck... but gets the job done. Hardly ever loose... it's perfect for jumps/MTT

But yeah... boring... I miss the pre-armoury days when you'd set up a base to battle multiple strategies... now it's just bait and dump........ MEH

Hey Richaldo, if you wanne loose, tell me where your home Planet is, I will show you 100%, Rockets/Bursts combi is very easy to beat 3 Star :lol: Cheers
Leader of UnknownRebels

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#14 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:25 pm

StrikerRebel wrote:
Richaldo wrote:I miss my Sonics / Rapids base... but their constant tinkering made me go for 50/50 Rockets/Bursts...

Hey Richaldo, if you wanne loose, tell me where your home Planet is, I will show you 100%, Rockets/Bursts combi is very easy to beat 3 Star :lol: Cheers

Think my base is on Tako at the mo??? If you do hit me please stay... I could do with a proper match up :)

Edit: Just checked... Dando... not been on for days......... the thought of grinding on a Star Wars game for a fucking Horse has finally broke me after 6 years with this game!!!! :) :) :)

darthcrossfader
Commander

Post#15 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:18 pm

good info from MKenobi as usual.

what works for me is burst-rocket-burst-rocket with a sonic in clusters. surrounding a SC with burst-rocket method seems very effective in wars as well, especially if there are Tognarths in the SC.

Calboy
Commodore

Post#16 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:01 am

On the hunt for richaldo to show him the power of my little ponies.

Pint of Blackthorn to the winner
Proud commander of Lvl3 Mercenary Guard Reserve. Kick Ass time

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#17 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:35 am

Calboy wrote:On the hunt for richaldo to show him the power of my little ponies.

Pint of Blackthorn to the winner

haha oooh arrrr my babber!!!

Let the Cider wars commence!!!

I'll see you on the battefield my friend... pint of Thatchers in hand haha!

Currently on Tat: Chilling in the sand and questing for a cheap UC :)

Calboy
Commodore

Post#18 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:09 pm

The Stella cider wars have commenced richaldo. Your way out my league but here goes

Calboy
Commodore

Post#19 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:10 pm

Weston beach is like Tatts

Return to “General Discussions”