EVENT: Questionable Cargo #3 (Rogue One Event #5) - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Re: EVENT: Questionable Cargo #3 (Rogue One Event #5) - Discussion Topic

Post#11 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:02 am

Therealharbinger wrote:6 wins isnt abusive lol.
These words are harsher than the 400 vehicles whine and we still have larger ep requirements for the final 4/5 objectives and the turret hell.
600 is nothing. Few mins of HD glitching.

It is not? Then attack with two Prestige maxed out on a planet where you can't find any Dev base, and need to use all your transport, SC and air to get the 3 stars to get 900 EP in just six attacks.

Or wait a full day for the Relocation Perks to reset or pay crystals to reset Orbital Reckoning -7 stars and then HD tour for 660 EP, you will still need to attack to complete 900 EP. Anyway, with two HD tour, it only helps in two Crates a day. You'll have to attack if you want more than that.

The Events requirements for Prestige players are mostly abusive, so I reserve the right not to play when I believe abuse is too great.

DeathStriker wrote: :arrow: We will know more "accurate" info the closer we get to the start of this Event.

THAT SAID... Zynga has shown that they like to "copy and paste" previous Events so perhaps nothing will change but until we actually start this Event or get other Data Miners to provide more accurate info keep in mind that some of what is posted in Main Topic Post is "Speculation"

I will post more when I know more...

Thank you DS. I will keep checking for new information to see if anything has changed since the previous RO event. The devs removed Deploy 412 Vehicles from these 3 weeks of events when players complained. There is a hope.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Quote for Clarity
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation. Currently in "Giveandgettroops" (Level 50 Imperial Squad) and "SevenOfNine2" Level 50 Rebel Squad -- training squads, everyone is welcome!

Therealharbinger
Commodore

Post#12 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:47 am

Just stagger it properly. Plan your crates.
You'll have a load out ready so for me
150ep easily.
Perks on.
Cook next loadout
Farm 660 ep HD glitch
Attack next for 150ep.
Wait two hours and repeat above.
HDs exhausted.
Whilst cooking load out.
Farm planet daily objectives with good planning. Some may well be, cook X unit and another planet is deploy x of the same. There are 12 of these easily farmed objectives giving 600ep with two attacks across that, another easy crate.
Thats 3 crates sorted.
You can do this probably 3/4 times during each weeks event period giving you 12 bonus crates. Over a 4 week event... 48 bonus crates. At a Mimimum.
Is that not enough? That's a lot of frags.

Unless all your dailies are commission 10 drop ships and hire 35 twileks which will slow you down by an hour.
Just plan your cratea and where the points are coming from and not just mindless attacking.

DesertPyramid
Admiral

Post#13 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:48 am

At what level perks do Orbital Reckoning become -7 stars? For Perk level 38, ours shows -4. Military Logistics and Hyperspace Shortcuts are each -2.

Unless you’re in a Level 50 squad, HD tours may not help with the 900 EP much... or maybe only once or twice depending on the cool-off periods.
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10+ Perks: L38
Medals: ~66k Deka/o: 50/50 Jets: 5d/4f/4a

TKTB51
Admiral

Post#14 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:26 am

we're at 50 and it's -7

it's the level of the perk itself, not your squad level.

Go here for more

http://www.swcommander.info/wiki/index. ... _Reckoning
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#15 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:04 am

Therealharbinger wrote:Just stagger it properly. Plan your crates.
You'll have a load out ready so for me
150ep easily.
Perks on.
Cook next loadout
Farm 660 ep HD glitch
Attack next for 150ep.
Wait two hours and repeat above.
HDs exhausted.
Whilst cooking load out.
Farm planet daily objectives with good planning. Some may well be, cook X unit and another planet is deploy x of the same. There are 12 of these easily farmed objectives giving 600ep with two attacks across that, another easy crate.
Thats 3 crates sorted.
You can do this probably 3/4 times during each weeks event period giving you 12 bonus crates. Over a 4 week event... 48 bonus crates. At a Mimimum.
Is that not enough? That's a lot of frags.

Unless all your dailies are commission 10 drop ships and hire 35 twileks which will slow you down by an hour.
Just plan your cratea and where the points are coming from and not just mindless attacking.

Good tips for who is starting in this Event business above.

I've been playing Events since they were introduced, with multiple bases at different levels and in both factions. I believe I know how to reduce efforts, accelerate progress and synchronize from 5 to 7 bases using all possible resources and tools, in and out of the game.

I play on a single device, sometimes two devices, with multiple accounts on each device, in Gameroom and NOX using Multiple Emulators, so I can:

Open 2-3 SWC clients at the same time, and switch between bases quickly - while one trains, the other attacks,
donate/receive troops for fast attack and objectives;
perform daily objetives and heroic defenses;
use samples, perks, crystals for fast loadout;
sinc my daily tasks and sleeping time for the longest researches for most of my bases simultaneously.

I usually play Events with 5 to 7 bases:

Imperial HQ 11 maxed out
Rebel HQ 11 maxed out
Rebel HQ 9 maxed out
Rebel HQ 8 maxed out
Imperial HQ 8 sandbagging
Imperial HQ 8 mini
Rebel HQ 7 maxed out

My total of Crates per Week of Events usually ranges from 15 to 20 for each Prestige base - it depends on interest in the units, and more than +20 for the other smaller bases.

If I say 900 EP is abusive, it is because it is abusive because the current Event requires 570 EP and past Events only 450 EP, and while Prestige need 570, HQ 7 and HQ 8 only need 240 EP, which is obtained with an attack and a heroic defense.

Does anyone else think that Prestige players are abused in this game, especially in Events, please raise your hand. It's time for Devs to value longtime players because they keep this game going.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation. Currently in "Giveandgettroops" (Level 50 Imperial Squad) and "SevenOfNine2" Level 50 Rebel Squad -- training squads, everyone is welcome!

DesertPyramid
Admiral

Post#16 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:28 am

TKTB51 wrote:we're at 50 and it's -7

it's the level of the perk itself, not your squad level.

Go here for more

http://www.swcommander.info/wiki/index. ... _Reckoning

That helped. Looks like you can unlock the 7-Star reduction at Squad/Perk Level 49. The wiki also shows the two other reduction perks start adding stars to the reduction at Level 40 Perks... so, two more levels and we will start seeing thing get easier.

Thank you for the link.
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10+ Perks: L38
Medals: ~66k Deka/o: 50/50 Jets: 5d/4f/4a

AlaricSkywalker
Captain

Post#17 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:46 pm

Oh yeah! This is my chance to get the stolen tank gear as close to max as possible.

FYI, I've got the drabatans maxed out, 91 frags away from getting the stolen tank gear to level 9,...., don't know how far I'll get my fang fighters though. Can't get them maxed out because of how many I'll need, but I can at least get them to level 6.

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#18 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:57 pm

Just pushing the topic to the top of discussions again. Far more relevant to most people than Rancors/Krayts, and far better reward frags.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#19 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:49 am

Dude, take a break, we have 2 weeks of vacation before this Event starts.

And I need to know if the 900 EP/720 EP for Elite Crates is going to be reduced, if not, it will be more 4 weeks of vacation for my two Prestiges, and at least for other two of my older bases.
SWC Windows survivor.

Gooner
Major General

Post#20 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:15 am

4 Week break it is then by the looks of things. I'm maxed in all the units/Equipment from the crates apart from fangs and I have them at the sweet spot cook time-wise. Still a great event for lower level players as there are valuable units on offer for them to grind away for.

Return to “General Discussions”