GALACTIC CONFLICT: Rancors Unleashed #4 - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
TKTB51
Admiral

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT: Rancors Unleashed #4 - Discussion Topic

Post#71 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:28 pm

samples are fun to give to members of the squad - some of them deploy their SC without having checked it first and go "what the hell" when one of those pops out.
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#72 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:14 pm

Boog wrote:I think the low participation is mainly due to the fact that the award frags only help prestige level players. There's nothing in it for lower level players, so they have no reason to grind hard.

There was a time in the SWC when conflicts gave samples of Elite Units, and it was difficult to get frags for units like Shock Trooper, Kessen and others. My first UC on Tatooine when I was a noob was only to find that the reward was 32 samples of Shock Troopers and not the unlocked unit!!! I had to wait weeks for a new conflict where the reward was to unlock the unit.

Currently, I find it hard to believe that someone would attack for a week of conflicts just for samples. At least, I don't. All my baby bases have been inactive for over a week. HDs are all I am doing in these 2 weeks with my two Prestige.

I hope that Zynga learns - I don't believe it, but I hope - with another epic fiasco. What generates profit and activity are the mid-level players, not a few old dudes farting on their golden thrones. A dozen of them are attacking to obtain multiple UCs without much effort, while the vast majority of the player base is currently enjoying real life.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation.

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#73 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:21 pm

I'm (HQ8) aiming for a UC on Tako and Tatt to get some samples and the other bonus frags in the crates. Just waiting until Thursday when I can medal dump back down to 1 again in preparation for the Rogue One Event.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

Therealharbinger
Major General

Post#74 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:59 pm

mkenobi wrote:
Boog wrote:I think the low participation is mainly due to the fact that the award frags only help prestige level players. There's nothing in it for lower level players, so they have no reason to grind hard.

There was a time in the SWC when conflicts gave samples of Elite Units, and it was difficult to get frags for units like Shock Trooper, Kessen and others. My first UC on Tatooine when I was a noob was only to find that the reward was 32 samples of Shock Troopers and not the unlocked unit!!! I had to wait weeks for a new conflict where the reward was to unlock the unit.

Currently, I find it hard to believe that someone would attack for a week of conflicts just for samples. At least, I don't. All my baby bases have been inactive for over a week. HDs are all I am doing in these 2 weeks with my two Prestige.

I hope that Zynga learns - I don't believe it, but I hope - with another epic fiasco. What generates profit and activity are the mid-level players, not a few old dudes farting on their golden thrones. A dozen of them are attacking to obtain multiple UCs without much effort, while the vast majority of the player base is currently enjoying real life.

I'd grind for a few thousand undead heavies (epic in wars) the 60 or so I had at end of the year didnt last long.

Ghostie
Major General

Post#75 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:36 pm

It would be nice if they would offer more Rancor frag opportunities. The way they have rolled them out so far it really isn't worth grinding for them unless your really into the no-op wars and looking for any little edge you can get. Are they worth unlocking? Absolutely! I love my Rage Rancor, but until they open up more opportunities to acquire frags I have decided to sit these conflicts out. Btw....how much fun would Monster Raid HDs have been to coincide with these conflicts...It would have been awesome right? Its pretty obvious to get anywhere frag wise with these Rancor units your going to have to spend some coin...a lot of coin! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Overconfidence is the most dangerous form of carelessness.

Calboy
Commodore

Post#76 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:51 am

CoolGuy wrote:I'm (HQ8) aiming for a UC on Tako and Tatt to get some samples and the other bonus frags in the crates. Just waiting until Thursday when I can medal dump back down to 1 again in preparation for the Rogue One Event.

Same position as you in level & UCL planets.

Worth the grind for the samples & bonus frags.

Yes yes , bring on thursday
Proud commander of Lvl3 Mercenary Guard Reserve. Kick Ass time

DaDDor
Storm Trooper

Post#77 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:21 am

Any word on the next SMTT frags rewards event?
The last smtt was approx 3 months ago so we should be due soon right??
Considering the way they've changed the game?
Last edited by DaDDor on Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#78 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:25 am

Ghostie wrote:It would be nice if they would offer more Rancor frag opportunities. The way they have rolled them out so far it really isn't worth grinding for them unless your really into the no-op wars and looking for any little edge you can get. Are they worth unlocking? Absolutely! I love my Rage Rancor, but until they open up more opportunities to acquire frags I have decided to sit these conflicts out. Btw....how much fun would Monster Raid HDs have been to coincide with these conflicts...It would have been awesome right? Its pretty obvious to get anywhere frag wise with these Rancor units your going to have to spend some coin...a lot of coin! :cry: :cry: :cry:

That's the problem. They gave us a new unit last month with the chance of having it maxed out or at the high levels in only one Event, while these Rancors in the current schedule will take years to max out any of them.

I keep what I think. Making mid-level players grind for samples when they have nothing else to grind for is an insult. If you have time to lose on grinding for samples, good for you.

They should give samples to everyone (10 or more samples) in the Daily Crates during these 2 weeks, and give mid-level players something good to grind for.

Also put these Rancors frags in the HDs for HQ 10 and HQ 11 like an alternative or extra reward, and give samples for players at HQ 9 and below. If they think I am going to buy a Krayt Dragon Crate in the Shop for 800 crystals they can go to hell.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation.

DeathStriker

Post#79 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:45 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #2 (Final Week) - Update:

ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
    ==================
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ==================
    Tat - 11,338 - 1.94% - 2d 5h
    Dan - 33,762 - 1.96%- 2d 9h
    Kit - 43,207 - 2.00% - 2d 2h **
    Yav - 21,156 - 1.92% - 2d 8h
    Hot - 39,415 - 2.00% - 2d 2h **
    Tak - 22,172 - 1.93%- 2d 15h
    ==================
    **GSoW Estimated Stats used due to no current Player Update.

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

GSoW CONFLICT TRACKER: Click here for Real Time (current) Conflict Stats. **Only Active During Conflicts**

Post any comments below...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DeathStriker

Post#80 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:49 am

DaDDor wrote:Any word on the next SMTT frags rewards event?
The last smtt was approx 3 months ago so we should be due soon right??
Considering the way they've changed the game?

DaDDor - Welcome to the Forum! :D

No current info on when the next SMTT Event / Conflicts will occur. Right now we are looking forward to a 4-Week Questionable Cargo (Rogue One) Event.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Return to “General Discussions”