GALACTIC CONFLICT: Rancors Unleashed #4 - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
strawman3125
Grand Admiral

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT: Rancors Unleashed #4 - Discussion Topic

Post#61 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:20 am

CoolGuy wrote:
strawman3125 wrote:WOW!!!

In the 22 hours since the last conflict ended, each of my 3 main bases were attacked 60+ times!!! Mostly by medal dumpers, 95%+! I am up about 2,000 medals with each of them!

While conflicts are running about 50% of the attacks on my bases are medal dumpers and when conflicts are not running the number of attacks sky rockets and the % of medal dumpers goes way up, 95%+!

What a sad state of the game...

Most attacks in the game are done against DEV bases and for the few times that player bases are attacked, somewhere between 50-90% of those attacks are done specifically with the purpose of losing...

I dumped about 15,000 medals from my HQ8 mini-base bringing me down to sub-one hundred medals. Interestingly I'm seeing a lot more sandbagged high level bases than I did with 15k plus medals.

I suppose at some point, once enough players medal dump, the bottom will be filled with tough bases as well! LOL!

DeathStriker

Post#62 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:27 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #2 (Final Week) - Initial:

ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
    ==================
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ==================
    Tat - 4,790 - 1.83% - 5d 2h
    Dan - 11,956 - 1,97% - 5d 4h
    Kit - 6,600 - 1.83% - 5d 20h
    Yav - 7,290 - 2.03% - 5d 4h
    Hot - 12,939 - 2.02% - 5d 4h
    Tak - 7,888 - 2.00% - 5d 2h **
    ==================
    **GSoW Estimated Stats used due to no current Player Update.

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

GSoW CONFLICT TRACKER: Click here for Real Time (current) Conflict Stats. **Only Active During Conflicts**

Post any comments below...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DeathStriker

Post#63 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:43 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #2 (Final Week) - Update:

==================
    ==================
    Tat - 7,141 - 1.99% - 4d 2h
    Dan - 19,153 - 1.91%- 4d 6h
    Kit - 22,979 - 2.00% - 4d 0h **
    Yav - 13,771 - 2.00% - 4d 0h **

Hot - 18,317 - 1.85% - 4d 16h
    Tak - 10,018 - 1.88% - 4d 18h
    ==================

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.

GSoW CONFLICT TRACKER: Click here for Real Time (current) Conflict Stats. **Only Active During Conflicts**

DesertPyramid
Admiral

Post#64 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm

Just barely in UC on Tat, probably fell out again by now. Almost to 67K medals and started running into CNFO’s within 1 to 3 skips. After 5-10 of them, a cupcake sometimes appears.

Ugh. Maybe better odds tomorrow.
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10+ Perks: L38
Medals: ~70k Deka/o: 50/50 Jets: 5d/4f/4a

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#65 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:39 am

These conflicts are a joke, whoever thought that everyone would attack for these stupid Rancors and the thresholds would go to sky, must be disappointed - including me. Only the most hardcore to waste their time on it.

I moved my Imperial HQ 11 to Tatooine to try defensive wins... Only 3 attacks in a day, and I still lost to a guy who used 20 jets to drop two shields over the HQ and 5 U Wings to destroy the HQ and get about 40% and put me 8h outside PvP... Great strategy his.

So I moved to ErKit, the Rebels' paradise, but only 5 defenses all night, all from medal dumpers, and a same guy visited me 3 times with a single soldier...

Maxed out and close to 60k medals, my matchmaking is so tight that I am combined with the same 20-30 players all the time, and they probably have easier bases than mine to attack without counting Dev bases.

I'm going back to Yavin and sit my butt on the grass that is more comfortable than sand, and wait for something worthwhile to make me leaving home again.

Good luck to all!
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation.

Harshit
Admiral

Post#66 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:28 am

mkenobi wrote:These conflicts are a joke, whoever thought that everyone would attack for these stupid Rancors and the thresholds would go to sky, must be disappointed - including me. Only the most hardcore to waste their time on it.

I moved my Imperial HQ 11 to Tatooine to try defensive wins... Only 3 attacks in a day, and I still lost to a guy who used 20 jets to drop two shields over the HQ and 5 U Wings to destroy the HQ and get about 40% and put me 8h outside PvP... Great strategy his.

So I moved to ErKit, the Rebels' paradise, but only 5 defenses all night, all from medal dumpers, and a same guy visited me 3 times with a single soldier...

Maxed out and close to 60k medals, my matchmaking is so tight that I am combined with the same 20-30 players all the time, and they probably have easier bases than mine to attack without counting Dev bases.

I'm going back to Yavin and sit my butt on the grass that is more comfortable than sand, and wait for something worthwhile to make me leaving home again.

Good luck to all!

Me too, not playing at all nowadays tbh, but I still stick around with my squads and do nothing else and I will stick here till the end.. One of the main reasons is lack of any new content from EP 9. Only a stupid shitty space donkey from a variety of whole new bunch of troops, starships and characters that appear in the movie, will obviously tear the down the player base more.

I find it amusing how they are now just doing back to back conflicts and events and also they stopped posting anything on the official SWC website and doing stupid pointless server maintenances just to mess with players. I bet they are working on their new games tirelessly and won't give shit here.

Meanwhile, anyone who still finds fun doing these conflicts, have my respect and let's just let the game going as normal.
Empire lvl 10 HH-Resurrection (Level 50). Proud former (Holocron Horror) top 10 Windows squad.

DeathStriker

Post#67 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:36 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #2 (Final Week) - Update:

==================
    ==================
    Tat - 9,580 - 1.84% - 3d 3h
    Dan - 24,291 - 1.99%- 3d 16h
    Kit - 32,446 - 2.00% - 3d 1h **
    Yav - 15802 - 1.81% - 3d 16h
    Hot - 30,070 - 2.01% - 3d 3h
    Tak - 13,790 - 1.81% - 3d 23h
    ==================

PLEASE NOTE:

TKTB51
Admiral

Post#68 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:41 am

I find it amusing that I can sit on Tat, accumulate a few defenses, do one attack and move up 15% or more in the rankings.

That's great evidence of how few people are really doing anything for these frags - that 500 or 700 gears makes that big a difference in your standing.

Not that I really care about getting 16 frags for something that will take 60 to upgrade to the next level, which I don't really care about, and then how many will it take for the level after that? MEH
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#69 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:36 am

I think the low participation is mainly due to the fact that the award frags only help prestige level players. There's nothing in it for lower level players, so they have no reason to grind hard.

Calboy
Commodore

Post#70 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:05 pm

1st rancor conflict grind resulted in 83 & 54 lvl7 Krayt & shadow rancor samples respectively and 21 lvl1 rancors.

No plans at the mo to use them, but it seems logical that these are of more use than a frag chase to earn the ability to cook a very low level version of these.

In the current conflict , I will probably surpass the previous as fully bedded down in 2 UCL’s & close in my 3 other planets.

Made a poor decision early on in not choosing ‘kit for my rebels and no intention of hq9 as it appears to have bad press.
Proud commander of Lvl3 Mercenary Guard Reserve. Kick Ass time

Return to “General Discussions”