GALACTIC CONFLICT: Rancors Unleashed #4 - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT: Rancors Unleashed #4 - Discussion Topic

Post#51 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:05 am

Question: I managed to get my Shadow Rancor to level 2 (not yet upgraded as research is occupied for another 6 days)
Is it going to be worthwhile to unlock the rage rancor (need 16 frags for that) or can i take a week off.

Any insight in this is appreciated, thanks in advance.

I have no interest in the regular rancor, Hunter or Krayt dragon as these units are too suicidal to be useful to my playing style.
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

strawman3125
Grand Admiral

Post#52 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:24 am

DarthBratzzznew wrote:Question: I managed to get my Shadow Rancor to level 2 (not yet upgraded as research is occupied for another 6 days)
Is it going to be worthwhile to unlock the rage rancor (need 16 frags for that) or can i take a week off.

I have no interest in the regular rancor, Hunter or Krayt dragon as these units are too suicidal to be useful to my playing style.

I use the Rage rancor exclusively!

It seems to do more damage and the blast radius attack is amazing, destroying multiple buildings (or troops) with every hit!

DeathStriker

Post#53 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:39 am

strawman3125 wrote:
DarthBratzzznew wrote:Question: I managed to get my Shadow Rancor to level 2 (not yet upgraded as research is occupied for another 6 days)

I use the Rage rancor exclusively!

It seems to do more damage and the blast radius attack is amazing, destroying multiple buildings (or troops) with every hit!

DarthBratzzznew - The Rage Rancor and Hunter Rancor and Krayt Dragon are the best Rancors to grind for which is why this upcoming Week will have lots of "Activity" and increased UCL Thresholds.

• The Rage Rancor is a Generalist and will attack the Closest Unit / Structure
  • The Krayt Dragon and Hunter Rancor both target closest Infantry (and Vehicles) with the Krayt Dragon having better Stats.
:arrow: You could look at the individual Stats and Upgrade Info in the Main Topic Post.

In the end it depends on your Game Goals and Playing Style to determine which Rancor or if the Krayt Dragon is best for you.

Hope this helps...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

strawman3125
Grand Admiral

Post#54 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:54 am

WOW!!!

In the 22 hours since the last conflict ended, each of my 3 main bases were attacked 60+ times!!! Mostly by medal dumpers, 95%+! I am up about 2,000 medals with each of them!

While conflicts are running about 50% of the attacks on my bases are medal dumpers and when conflicts are not running the number of attacks sky rockets and the % of medal dumpers goes way up, 95%+!

What a sad state of the game...

Most attacks in the game are done against DEV bases and for the few times that player bases are attacked, somewhere between 50-90% of those attacks are done specifically with the purpose of losing...

DeathStriker

Post#55 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:00 am

NOTICE: Galactic Outbreak - Rancor Unleashed 4 - Week #2 (Final Week) - Has Started

In-Game Commander News #1a - HQ 10 (or Higher) - Rebel Faction - 01-23-2020
(Click here to view LARGER image)

In-Game Commander News #1b - HQ 9 (or Lower) - Rebel Faction - 01-23-2020

In-Game Commander News #2 - Rebel Faction - 01-23-2020

⇨ Don't Forget to CLAIM your 2 Free Krayt Dragon HQ Sample Units

Let the Rancor Frag Chase Begin Again... :lol:

DeathStriker

Post#56 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:16 am

HISTORY: CONFLICT FINAL STATS - Last Rancor Conflicts - Week #2

:arrow: To see what the League Thresholds were reported for Week #2 of the previous Rancor Unleashed Conflicts featuring Rage Rancor and Hunter Rancor and Krayt Dragon view my previous Forum Post found here.

:!: UCL (and other League) Thresholds will be MUCH HIGHER for Week #2 for Rancors Unleashed #4... Plan on grinding a lot if you are chasing these "rare" Frags. :lol:

Good Luck to all those Grinders out there... :D

strawman3125
Grand Admiral

Post#57 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:17 am

All of a sudden the attacks stopped...

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#58 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:20 am

strawman3125 wrote:WOW!!!

In the 22 hours since the last conflict ended, each of my 3 main bases were attacked 60+ times!!! Mostly by medal dumpers, 95%+! I am up about 2,000 medals with each of them!

While conflicts are running about 50% of the attacks on my bases are medal dumpers and when conflicts are not running the number of attacks sky rockets and the % of medal dumpers goes way up, 95%+!

Most attacks in the game are done against DEV bases and for the few times that player bases are attacked, somewhere between 50-90% of those attacks are done specifically with the purpose of losing...

It depends on where you are in medals. I almost never get hit by medal dumpers with my main base. I guess I could have sat on Tat last night, but I doubt I'd collect 60 wins.

TKTB51
Admiral

Post#59 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:46 am

re: medal dumpers - last night, one of my prestige credit market upgrades finished, I didn't restock on alloy until this morning.

probably 8 attacks, mostly with stormies, to get the alloy to start the next upgrade going. every single one a "medal dumping loss". :)

EDIT: and just remembered I'd not reset my armory, logged in, found a 100% loss because my pants were around my ankles. Yep, that's a real loss. Went ahead and attacked someone to get back into the mix.
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#60 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:59 pm

strawman3125 wrote:WOW!!!

I dumped about 15,000 medals from my HQ8 mini-base bringing me down to sub-one hundred medals. Interestingly I'm seeing a lot more sandbagged high level bases than I did with 15k plus medals.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

Return to “General Discussions”