BOUNTY HUNTERS' GUILD

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Calboy
Commodore

Re: BOUNTY HUNTERS' GUILD

Post#11 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:13 am

Hey Lord

Missed your dry & contrary posts.

Keep it up ;-)
Proud commander of Lvl3 Mercenary Guard Reserve. Kick Ass time

DeathStriker

Post#12 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:05 am

BOUNTY HUNTER REPORT - Defender

:arrow: Current Bounty found here. Expires Monday, January 13, 2020 @ 12:00 (Coordinated Universal Time)

Well my HQ 11/P Account, currently camping on Tatooine for the "Bounty Period", was attacked overnight and while these may not be Bounty Hunters they do give an indication of what other Attackers may expect should some brave Empire Bounty Hunter wants to try.

First Attack
(Click here to view LARGER image)

:arrow: While this ⬆ Attacker did a sucessful Kessen Snipe and used all their Loadout, plus Strix Rancor (Dragon), plus SC, plus Air to include Medic Ships - they FAILED to get 3-Stars! :D

Second Attack

:arrow: While this ⬆ Attacker did a sucessful Kessen Snipe and used all their Loadout, plus Strix Rancor (Rage), plus SC, plus Air to include Medic Ships - they BARELY got 1 Star - LOL :lol:

My Rebel Fortress awaits a TRUE Empire Bounty Hunter to test their skills. Special drinks can be found in the Cantina to drown your sorrows when you FAIL! ;)

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

TKTB51
Admiral

Post#13 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:17 am

I spent some time yesterday hunting for you on Tat, was not able to find your base (though I'd scouted it through the squad search function, so I knew what I was facing).

I was planning a SC shot myself.
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

DeathStriker

Post#14 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:59 am

BOUNTY HUNTER REPORT - Defender - Final

:arrow: Last Bounty found here has Expired.

Overnight Attack

:arrow: While this ⬆ Attacker used all their Loadout, plus Strix Rancor (Classic Rancor), plus Air (no Medic Ships) - they BARELY got 2-Stars and never got to the overflowing Image Contraband Safehouse in the center of my Base... LOL! :lol:

:arrow: NOTE: Attacker use No SC but did use 3 Tie Brute Attacks on my HQ which helped give them 1 Star out of the 2 Stars finally received.

AND SO...

My HQ 11/P Account will continue to camp on Tatooine until the end of current Event if any other brave and fearless Empire Commander wants to try to 3-Star my Base.

:?: Who will set the next Bounty and will it be a "challenge" for any potential Bounty Hunters...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Ghostie
Major General

Post#15 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:43 pm

Lord wrote:Having a suggestion welcoming discussion, the biggest problem currently is the possibility of finding a particular base on a planet having thousands of players is too tiny. The matching system makes things harder, only similar medal players can get matched, saying, I am a medal dumper so for sure I know I can't find DS and he can't find me.
However, with the help of GSoW, we can see the statistic of all squards ever wared clearly, so it might be more doable to hunt for a squard rather than an individual.

The life of a bounty hunter is at times frustrating. You can't always find your target....if it were easy everyone would be doing it, but as we know bounty hunting is a very complicated dangerous profession. :D

EDIT:

I refrained from attacking DeathStriker during the first bounty to encourage action from others. No one will be safe from this point on. Since DeathStriker's bounty was not claimed consider this thread open to anyone to post the next bounty. Just remember to follow the guidelines in the original post.

Happy Hunting!
Last edited by Ghostie on Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Overconfidence is the most dangerous form of carelessness.

TKTB51
Admiral

Post#16 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:04 pm

TAUNT:

Player: TK-TB51
Roughly 53k medal Imp who likes to camp on Tat

If you can get 2 stars without SMTTs, ... well, I don't think you can.

:)

Start time is noon Central Time (US) on Tuesday Jan 14.

You have 48 hours to find and try to roll my base.

I WILL SEEK REVENGE FOR ALL WHO TRY.
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

anonymouscoward

Post#17 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:22 am

How about a trolling squad to follows buttheads that constantly give bad donations. I was trapped in a squad that kept war-ing before i could leave . The leader either didn't care or he was in fact the butthead playing as another base. I once followed a butthead to another squad to troll him. it was so satisfying and I was very happy to do it.

Return to “General Discussions”