BOUNTY HUNTERS' GUILD

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Ghostie
Major General

BOUNTY HUNTERS' GUILD

Post#1 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:11 am

So....currently I am a little bored with the game and had an idea that might spice it up some. My idea is a bounty hunters' guild in which a forum member can set a bounty on a particular SWC player and then the other forum members can attack the mark. Whoever 3 stars or does the most damage to this base within say a 24-48 hour time line takes the bounty and then they can issue the next one...rinse repeat....Only rules are as follows.

-Bounty issuer can require troop restrictions in attack, but is only limited to 2 restrictions.
example: Jumps and Scout troopers are restricted from use in attacks.

-Bounty issuer can also elect to go no restrictions in which all troops are available to collect the bounty.

-Time table for bounty can last between 24-48 hours no more...no less.

-Bounty collection will be provided by a screenshot of the base which will serve as proof. https://imgur.com/ or https://snipboard.io/ work really well and is simple to use for this.

-Bounty collector has dibs on the next bounty to be set and can choose a player from either faction (rebel or imperial).

-If no bounty hunter 3 stars the base then the bounty hunter with the screenshot indicating the most damage takes the victory.

-Guys with minis are welcome. I know lots of you have minis.

-Friendly banter is encouraged ...have fun but be respectful.

Well those are the rules. I will let the next person or whoever would like set the first bounty to get this rolling. Remember include the following:

1. Player Name/Faction/Squad http://gsow.net/

2. Time frame (24-48 hours) using coordinated universal time including date. Make sure to include start time/date and end time/date. https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/timezone/utc

3. Restrictions if any but remember only a maximum of 2.

Happy Hunting!

If you consider this thread stupid just let it flame out ...you won't hurt my feelings....just really bored and looking to spice it up a bit. :D
Last edited by Ghostie on Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:50 am, edited 5 times in total.
Overconfidence is the most dangerous form of carelessness.

Lord
Major General

Re: BOUNTY HUNTERS' GUILD

Post#2 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:11 am

What will be the bounty or reward?

RogueTwo
Captain

Post#3 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:42 am

That is a pretty clever idea. Going to be difficult to get a match but entertaining none the less.
JEDIKNIGHTS (Leader) - Rebel bases:
RogueTwo - Prestige
Thing1 - Level /Thing2 - Level 9
Line ID: swcroguetwo

Ghostie
Major General

Post#4 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:14 am

Lord wrote:What will be the bounty or reward?

Nothing really...just street cred. Main objective is to have fun and encourage action and banter between SWC players.. :D

DeathStriker

Post#5 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:45 am

RULE: Show Squad Name Correctly.

• All Squad Names are Unique and CaSe-seNsiTive.
  • Failure to show proper Case for Squad Name might make it harder to find Bounty Mark (Player to be Attacked) when Squad Name is similar to several others.
INFO: How To Find Bounty Mark

• In-Game click on Leaders > Squads > Featured > Search.
  • Enter Squad Name where Bounty Mark (Player to be Attacked) resides.
  • Click on Squad > Info (Pop Menu).
  • Click on Visit for Bounty Mark (Player to be Attacked).

:arrow: DOING THE ABOVE will show you which Planet the Bounty Mark (Player to be Attacked) is currently on making it hopefully easier to find them.
Hope this helps those future Bounty Hunters...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Ghostie
Major General

Post#6 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:16 am

Bounty: DeathStriker
Username: Striker
Faction: Rebel
Squad: SONS OF DEATH
Restrictions:(2) No Jump troopers or SMTTs
Duration: 48 hours
Start Date/Time: Saturday, January 11, 2020 @ 12:00 (Coordinated Universal Time)
End Date/Time: Monday, January 13, 2020 @ 12:00 (Coordinated Universal Time)

Be advised the subject is armed, dangerous, and has been know to have the scoop on all the new content released for SWC.

Don't forget your Tracking Fobs!

DeathStriker

Post#7 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:45 am

Ghostie wrote:Bounty: DeathStriker
Username: Striker
Faction: Rebel
Squad: SONS OF DEATH
Restrictions:(2) No Jump troopers or SMTTs
Duration: 48 hours
Start Date/Time: Saturday, January 11, 2020 @ 12:00 (Coordinated Universal Time)
End Date/Time: Monday, January 13, 2020 @ 12:00 (Coordinated Universal Time)

Be advised the subject is armed, dangerous, and has been know to have the scoop on all the new content released for SWC.

Don't forget your Tracking Fobs!

Ghostie - LOL :lol:

Only the very best and bravest Empire Commanders dare tackle my Base.

:arrow: I am currently camping on Tatooine for the "Bounty Period" if anyone cares to try and find me... bring plenty of fluids as it gets very hot under the twin suns! ;)

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#8 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:05 am

Hahaha that's great idea! But my days of bounty hunter are gone.

And who in the hell would be insane at the point of attacking his base? Anyway, that's a thing I would like to see.

Yes, and don't forget your bacta packs because you gonna need :D
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation. Currently in "Giveandgettroops" (Level 50 Imperial Squad) and "SevenOfNine2" Level 50 Rebel Squad -- training squads, everyone is welcome!

Calboy
Commodore

Post#9 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:01 pm

Great idea.

Once an imperial is up for being hunted down I am in.

‘Lord’ is back I see, knew he could not resist staying away. Lol

Lord
Major General

Post#10 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:58 am

Having a suggestion welcoming discussion, the biggest problem currently is the possibility of finding a particular base on a planet having thousands of players is too tiny. The matching system makes things harder, only similar medal players can get matched, saying, I am a medal dumper so for sure I know I can't find DS and he can't find me.
However, with the help of GSoW, we can see the statistic of all squards ever wared clearly, so it might be more doable to hunt for a squard rather than an individual.

Return to “General Discussions”