Conflict : Krayt Dragons & Rancors?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Therealharbinger
Major General

Re: Conflict : Krayt Dragons & Rancors?

Post#21 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:38 am

If they dont lower the cost or boost the reward significantly then these will be worthless. To upgrade to level 2 I need to UC TWO conflicts for just one upgrade. To upgrade to level 3 I need to crush the entire board... then to level 4 I need to wait a year for the next conflict, crush that and go wait it wasnt enough... year 3 passes by and I might get a chance...

strawman3125
Grand Admiral

Post#22 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:51 am

Therealharbinger wrote:If they dont lower the cost or boost the reward significantly then these will be worthless. To upgrade to level 2 I need to UC TWO conflicts for just one upgrade. To upgrade to level 3 I need to crush the entire board... then to level 4 I need to wait a year for the next conflict, crush that and go wait it wasnt enough... year 3 passes by and I might get a chance...

These were my thoughts! At the current rate that these conflicts come around, how many years would it take to max out even one of these? 10+ years?

LordWader
Commodore

Post#23 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:13 am

As I see every other Rancor listed, i am assuming that "Giant Rancor" is the Hunter Rancor since it is the only one that I do not see on the list

Therealharbinger
Major General

Post#24 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:09 am

LordWader wrote:As I see every other Rancor listed, i am assuming that "Giant Rancor" is the Hunter Rancor since it is the only one that I do not see on the list

Giant is the rage rancor.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#25 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:42 am

The Rage Rancor is 50 UC, and used to be a killer beast in the past.

I'm not sure if these Strix beasts get the boost from the planets during wars like normal Rancors attached to Barracks do, I haven't played wars with my Imperial Prestige in a long time, and I could never test it. It's my only Prestige base that has all these units unlocked, including Dragon and Rage, but only level 1. Rebel Prestige has only normal level 1 Rancor, nor do I waste my time resetting Strix.

If they get boosted during wars, then Rage seems to me to be the only one of those units worth upgrading. Even for PvP - if the damage wasn't reduced when Strix was released - it's the only unit I could - could - play for it, but I won't.

I prefer to keep my Prestiges enjoying early retirement.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation.

Fritzie
Commander

Post#26 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:12 am

strawman3125 wrote:
I rarely use them... They are almost always dead in the morning due to being attacked overnight (they are useless on defence).

It could help if you put it in a corner, without buildings close by. I don't get attacked a lot but when it happens and someone 100%'s me, my rancor usually survives.

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#27 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:03 am

Unlocking Rage Rancor is worth the effort. Even at L1, it is useful.

LORDPUMPSALOT
Commodore

Post#28 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:48 pm

I love my rage! Other than corner buildings which I usually use a few troopers for, I drop him in spots where there are a lot of buildings which he clears quickly. Also, every once in a while I will drop him on 2 or 3 rockets to deter from my other vehicles which he can destroy 3 for sure before death and if there are clusters of sonics, I will trip them with something and he can smash 6 before they reload again. And that is just a L1..=)
Now on defense or up against bursts or sc's, he will die a quick and painless death. But, he has enabled me to get hundreds of 3 stars that would have otherwise been 2.
Took me a little while to figure about how much and what kind of fire he can substain, but like Kessen, once you figure out the tricks....AHHH MAN...he can be devastating.
DON'T HATE THA PLAYA, FIX THA BASE... :o :o :o :o :oops: :oops: :oops: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

LEADER OF TheCloneWarrior SQUAD. If you are a SOLID level 10+ daily player, stop on by...THE WATER IS NICE.

DeathStriker

Post#29 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:47 am

Topic Closed

:arrow: Data Miner Website is currently down but "other" reliable Data Miner "sources" have confirmed the upcoming Rancor Conflicts as posted by the OP in the Main Topic Post

:arrow: To better aid the SWC Community I am moving conversation to New Topic:

It will be easier to find information about Upcoming Conflicts going forward.

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

Return to “General Discussions”