Cheaters, Cheaters Everywhere, Zynga are You Still in Control?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
ForceMel
Major General

Re: Cheaters, Cheaters Everywhere, Zynga are You Still in Control?

Post#31 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:41 pm

Therealharbinger wrote:So you need a rooted device, and the app for this requires you to give storage permission for some random tool and patching manager...
Guessing youd be retarded to do that on your regular phone with banking apps on it.
Anyone that does that... let them 100% you. They wont be cool when they've lost thier identity for the sake of data fragments on this game.

A lot of people play on computers, and install the hack. The hack runs in the background. There have been many people who have been banned because of cheating. The devs know about the hacks that are out there.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

Gooner
Major General

Post#32 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:30 am

ForceMel wrote:
Therealharbinger wrote:Lol at everyone thinking they cant be 100%d. I've done it hundreds of times. It doesnt matter what your SC has in it. It's not immune to attack and your level 3 snipers are actually quite weak.

The entitlement on being unkillable is real.

I would love an answer to this question from you. Do you think a loadout equaling roughly 60 uc can 3 star a full level 10 base with full defenses activated in just over a minute? My turrets are mostly burst and sonics, and the bursts are buffed at level 7 for both heat sink, and mounting.

What say you?

PS, I was 3 starred yesterday morning by someone who used all his troops. It was a fair battle.

Yep,the way he was talking was as if the bases are weak as fuck. I'm armory maxed so my bursts are double skinned at level 10 and I'm a few frags away from maxing out my sharp GR and a few frags from maxing the sullustan skin to go with them but of course they're weak according to this guy. I get beaten fair and square all the time but certainly not by half loadouts comprising of a few regular stormtroopers. :D :D :D

Therealharbinger
Commodore

Post#33 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:18 am

Gooner wrote:
ForceMel wrote:
Therealharbinger wrote:Lol at everyone thinking they cant be 100%d. I've done it hundreds of times. It doesnt matter what your SC has in it. It's not immune to attack and your level 3 snipers are actually quite weak.

The entitlement on being unkillable is real.

I would love an answer to this question from you. Do you think a loadout equaling roughly 60 uc can 3 star a full level 10 base with full defenses activated in just over a minute? My turrets are mostly burst and sonics, and the bursts are buffed at level 7 for both heat sink, and mounting.

What say you?

PS, I was 3 starred yesterday morning by someone who used all his troops. It was a fair battle.

Yep,the way he was talking was as if the bases are weak as fuck. I'm armory maxed so my bursts are double skinned at level 10 and I'm a few frags away from maxing out my sharp GR and a few frags from maxing the sullustan skin to go with them but of course they're weak according to this guy. I get beaten fair and square all the time but certainly not by half loadouts comprising of a few regular stormtroopers. :D :D :D

Fuck me you're salty.
Why, because I crush rebel scum daily, whether you are decepticon or whoever, I don't care, you are all perfectly killable.
Keep your double skinned bursts, I dont zerg with jumps anyway.
What kind of explanation do you want? Perhaps it's easier if you explain why you feel because of a prestige armory, some skinned bursts and sniper GR that you should be invincible guessing you have never taken put a proper player base then? If so then... well it applies you as well.
No one actually knows if this person, which its contained a few incidents here, is cheating? Is the replay correct? Did that player get the win themselves?
I often lag out over wifi and dont get the win, I dont get to see what the other guy got.
Chill.
It
Is
Just
A
Game.

TKTB51
Admiral

Post#34 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:43 am

agree it's just a game.

then why do these scum bags hack the software to be able to cheat a win when they aren't really trying to win? I'm not talking about the air-supported high level trains which come in and curb stomp my P level base, I'm talking about the level 8 or 9 players who attack with a moderate loadout and magically after time expires it goes from under 20% to 100%.

Bullshit.

It impacts the conflict rankings, it impacts how we spend our time, and it (indirectly) impacts how we spend our $$$.

If they won't stop these cheaters, we stop spending $$$. That's why they should care.
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

PartylikeVader
Commodore

Post#35 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:31 pm

The replay glitch is actually just the result of hacking. Hacking raises stats on units making them deal more attack range/damage/surviving longer on the hacker’s side of the game. When the battle finishes the result is sent to Zynga. This is how a handful of weaker units (scouts/probe droids) can pull off an impossible 3 star.

When the replay is generated on a (non-hacking) player account, the units behave normal and a true replay is created resulting in a defensive win. The replay is generated off the unit stats on the account. Although Zynga responds slowly to allegations against players or hides behind the “replay” glitch, players should know this phenomena is merely a result of hacking.
Rath Severus
Leader of PartylikeVader

TKTB51
Admiral

Post#36 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:39 am

so a possible fix would be that the result be sent by the defender's side? I don't know if that's even possible, as the attack is done ... now ... and the defense isn't "really in existence" until it's run on the defender's device?

As I said, it's lazy programming - the attack and defense should be simultaneous and on a Dis/Zynga server, so that it's one attack/defense, recorded, and then results shared with both devices, removing the ability to do this abuse of the coding.

Just my fifteen cents - we're way past 2 cents these days.
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

Ghostie
Major General

Post#37 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:43 pm

That hack has been going on for 2+ years. Zero oversight on this game....I have been saying that for a long time.
Overconfidence is the most dangerous form of carelessness.

RogueTwo
Captain

Post#38 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:00 am

Is this hack possible in squad wars? If so, that isn't good since there is no replay available.
JEDIKNIGHTS (Leader) - Rebel bases:
RogueTwo - Prestige
Thing1 - Level /Thing2 - Level 9
Line ID: swcroguetwo

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#39 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:16 am

TKTB51 wrote:so a possible fix would be that the result be sent by the defender's side? I don't know if that's even possible, as the attack is done ... now ... and the defense isn't "really in existence" until it's run on the defender's device?

As I said, it's lazy programming - the attack and defense should be simultaneous and on a Dis/Zynga server, so that it's one attack/defense, recorded, and then results shared with both devices, removing the ability to do this abuse of the coding.

Just my fifteen cents - we're way past 2 cents these days.

The attack can't be run on the defender's device. It's just not possible.
Now it is possible to have the attack run LIVE on another server (owned by Zynga), and have the display streamed back to the player's device, but then you'd run into server overload issues if the number of concurrent attacks are high. Also, Zynga may not want to maintain servers for carrying out attacks as it is costly for them.

Luke81
Captain

Post#40 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:44 am

If the player has in-game purchases and is a cheater, nothing will happen. Developers are interested in $$$$. I myself have already reported a cheater and he is still active today. This hack thing has been around since the game's release, cheaters always appear.

Return to “General Discussions”