Cheaters, Cheaters Everywhere, Zynga are You Still in Control?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Gooner
Major General

Re: Cheaters, Cheaters Everywhere, Zynga are You Still in Control?

Post#21 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:14 am

TKTB51 wrote:gives Imps a bad name, throw the bastard out

Oh I've reported his cheating self. I don't care if you're an Imp or a Rebel If you've got to cheat to win then you don't deserve to play its as simple as that. He'd never beat me with 20 odd stormtroopers my base is armory maxed.

EDIT:

ForceMel wrote:I had someone attack one of my bases four times with a cheat. He three starred a full level 10 base with all defenses turned on in just over a minute with half a loadout. I recorded all four battles, and sent all the screenshots in that were requested. I'll be checking the squad called theInsidious regularly to see that the cheater is removed.

I've got no time for them Mel. That guys' loadout would never beat my base. It's got high-level sharp GR high-level Sully skinned and Had maxed out forest Jet skinned jets in the sc. Lol
Last edited by DeathStriker on Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Combined Back-to-Back Posts - Added "Edit"

Therealharbinger
Commodore

Post#22 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:45 am

Lol at everyone thinking they cant be 100%d. I've done it hundreds of times. It doesnt matter what your SC has in it. It's not immune to attack and your level 3 snipers are actually quite weak.

The entitlement on being unkillable is real.

Gooner
Major General

Post#23 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:01 am

Therealharbinger wrote:Lol at everyone thinking they cant be 100%d. I've done it hundreds of times. It doesnt matter what your SC has in it. It's not immune to attack and your level 3 snipers are actually quite weak.

Nobody's saying that they can't be Rolled. What I'm saying is 28 Regs ain't rolling shit. You can clearly see that the guy is cheating. And I've not got level 3 Sharps lol My sharp GR is Level 9 the sullustan skin is also level 9. Doesn't make the base Indestructible but It certainly holds up well. Just a shame that people have to cheat In order to get ahead, I don't care what Faction they are cheating is cheating and they deserve to be banned.

TKTB51
Admiral

Post#24 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:09 am

you can see it in the replay - they get to 5% or 9% and time runs out and .... suddenly it's a 100% win for them.

it's bullshit lazy programming - too much on the app/client side, not enough on the server side monitoring what's happening.
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

Gooner
Major General

Post#25 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:11 am

TKTB51 wrote:you can see it in the replay - they get to 5% or 9% and time runs out and .... suddenly it's a 100% win for them.

it's bullshit lazy programming - too much on the app/client side, not enough on the server side monitoring what's happening.

Yep, It's cheating. I get beat all the time like everyone else but not with bullshit loadouts like that.

Therealharbinger
Commodore

Post#26 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:46 am

Gooner wrote:
Therealharbinger wrote:Lol at everyone thinking they cant be 100%d. I've done it hundreds of times. It doesnt matter what your SC has in it. It's not immune to attack and your level 3 snipers are actually quite weak.

Nobody's saying that they can't be Rolled. What I'm saying is 28 Regs ain't rolling shit. You can clearly see that the guy is cheating. And I've not got level 3 Sharps lol My sharp GR is Level 9 the sullustan skin is also level 9. Doesn't make the base Indestructible but It certainly holds up well. Just a shame that people have to cheat In order to get ahead, I don't care what Faction they are cheating is cheating and they deserve to be banned.

That's actually what I meant. Your level 9 GR is in fact deploying scrawny level 3 sharps. At level 10 it deploys level 4.

Also this replay doeant indicate a cheat. If it was wed all be doing it to mash out event points.
I lag out often on wifi after I deploy a few units, it could be related or similar.
If this is a cheat someone please explain how it's done. This may help it get fixed as they generally try to replicate it.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#27 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:58 am

There's a hack where you can adjust the health, damage, speed,and range of your attackers so they will one shot buildings and never die. This is how players wipe big bases with small loadouts. The attack takes place on your device, but the replay engine just tries to re-enact the attack with the same units at normal strength. That's why the replay shows a quick faceplant, but the result is 100%.

Replay errors occur all the time, especially with guard reserve and troop spawning units all over the place, but the difference is not usually as big in the results (5-10%).

Gooner
Major General

Post#28 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:20 am

Boog wrote:There's a hack where you can adjust the health, damage, speed,and range of your attackers so they will one shot buildings and never die. This is how players wipe big bases with small loadouts. The attack takes place on your device, but the replay engine just tries to re-enact the attack with the same units at normal strength. That's why the replay shows a quick faceplant, but the result is 100%.

Replay errors occur all the time, especially with guard reserve and troop spawning units all over the place, but the difference is not usually as big in the results (5-10%).
It's sad that people have to stoop to shit like that. surely they can't enjoy playing that way Lol.

Therealharbinger
Commodore

Post#29 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:57 am

So you need a rooted device, and the app for this requires you to give storage permission for some random tool and patching manager...
Guessing youd be retarded to do that on your regular phone with banking apps on it.
Anyone that does that... let them 100% you. They wont be cool when they've lost thier identity for the sake of data fragments on this game.

ForceMel
Major General

Post#30 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:11 pm

I would love an answer to this question from you. Do you think a loadout equaling roughly 60 uc can 3 star a full level 10 base with full defenses activated in just over a minute? My turrets are mostly burst and sonics, and the bursts are buffed at level 7 for both heat sink, and mounting.

What say you?

PS, I was 3 starred yesterday morning by someone who used all his troops. It was a fair battle.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

Return to “General Discussions”