Cheaters, Cheaters Everywhere, Zynga are You Still in Control?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Therealharbinger
Commodore

Re: Cheaters, Cheaters Everywhere, Zynga are You Still in Control?

Post#11 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:22 am

How is this a thing?

W2B this hack. Will crush tat for once.

ForceMel
Major General

Post#12 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:32 pm

I was attacked on one of my bases by someone who I suspected was cheating because he used a weird loadout, and got 23% in the replay, but 3 starred me in the end result. I gave him the benefit of the doubt because you just never know.

Then he attacked me using half the troops, a level 10 faithier, a level 10 AT-DT, 2 prestige level jump troops, a buffed prestige level Vader, 2 prestige level rodian snipers, and a level 1 regular rancor. He 3 starred me again.

My base is a full level 10 base loaded with burst and sonics. The dekas are both level 50. The squad center was filled with 5 level 10 sharpshooters with the sullistan recon skin on at level 6. The barracks had sullistan recon ss coming out, which are level 3. He 3 starred me with the above loadout in 1 minute and 13 seconds.

Did he cheat and use a hack? I have the videos of each battle. Will support take videos?
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

DeathStriker

Post#13 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:25 am

ForceMel wrote:Did he cheat and use a hack? I have the videos of each battle. Will support take videos?

ForceMel - Yes I think that Zynga will take Videos as you can attach any Files (primarily Screenshots) to your Report.

:arrow: OFFICIAL HELP: Click here.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#14 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:56 am

I NEVER post on the cheats page... I'm the first to send Disney/Zynga an email...

But GODTOWN... has hit multiple of my squad for the last 2-3 weeks, crap attack, loses... 100% win...

Zynga need to jump on this clown asap...

I wish an eternal future of doom to all that cheat in free mobile games..... Happy Friday :)
Richaldo. Level 27 Prestige 166,850
50 medals.
Leader of SITh, Level 50 - Killing rebels since 2014!

DRC
Officer

Post#15 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:33 pm

Someone know this rebel guys: windowsmx-rebels ? This squad have 5 player named LEADER at level 5 with same configuration... in war take OP at level 10...(without and other OP)... ITS VERY STRANGE.
The squad have a good score .... Tks

Return to “General Discussions”