Cheaters, Cheaters Everywhere, Zynga are You Still in Control?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Rebelscummer
Major General

Cheaters, Cheaters Everywhere, Zynga are You Still in Control?

Post#1 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:01 pm

I'm tired of this BS, just watch the clip, there are more and more cheaters out there and Zynga is not helping. What's the point?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NAxYzk ... e=youtu.be

ForceMel
Major General

Re: Cheaters, Cheaters Everywhere, Zynga are You Still in Control?

Post#2 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:27 pm

The same guy attacked and 3 starred one of my players. He has a prestige base, and it was during the vehicle dump level in the last event. The guy dumped all probe droids, and 3 starred the base. No way that happens if the defenses are there. I had my player report him. Please report him also so we can get him banned.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

Rebelscummer
Major General

Post#3 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:17 pm

ForceMel wrote:The same guy attacked and 3 starred one of my players. He has a prestige base, and it was during the vehicle dump level in the last event. The guy dumped all probe droids, and 3 starred the base. No way that happens if the defenses are there. I had my player report him. Please report him also so we can get him banned.

Hey Mel, good to hear from you old friend. I hope Zynga reads our posts and watches videos, because I'm done reporting to them. I have filed two reports, I haven't even heard back from them, Disney at least followed up and talked to us. I had an opportunity to use revenge and leave his lil base burning and in pieces, I took no prisoners if you know what I mean. His base was a joke, Level 9 at best, he had no power nor balls to beat my base like that, he should be banned. I'm pretty sure, that I saw that name before.

P.S I've tried to attach some screenshots of his base, but I'm unable to do it. Technical question to DeathStriker I guess, it says my attachment board quota has been reached.

DesertPyramid
Admiral

Post#4 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:34 pm

Give Zynga a bit of time. You’re in the middle of the end of year holidays in the US and about to hit some in Asia for the new year. Likely short handed at the moment with people extending holidays with vacations.

As for posting images, I think DS posted in another thread that you have to post them on a service like imagur and paste the link over here. Someone else asked about that a few days ago...
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10+ Perks: L38
Medals: ~70k Deka/o: 50/50 Jets: 5d/4f/4a

Zach
Major General

Post#5 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:42 pm

That guy ColbyCo is a well known cheater. Heaps of people have reported him. If you noticed he hasn’t got a squad cos players reached out to the squads he was in and he got booted. Surely he’ll banned soon. C’mon Zynga step up!!

Rebelscummer
Major General

Post#6 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:44 pm

DesertPyramid wrote:Give Zynga a bit of time. You’re in the middle of the end of year holidays in the US and about to hit some in Asia for the new year. Likely short handed at the moment with people extending holidays with vacations.

As for posting images, I think DS posted in another thread that you have to post them on a service like imagur and paste the link over here. Someone else asked about that a few days ago...

Bit of time? I sent 2 separate reports last summer and fall and I haven't heard back from them. I can't be wasting more of my time.

DeathStriker

Post#7 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:27 am

Rebelscummer wrote:P.S I've tried to attach some screenshots of his base, but I'm unable to do it. Technical question to DeathStriker I guess, it says my attachment board quota has been reached.

The Forum Admin - Commander - will need to investigate and correct "Attachment Issues". In the mean time you can use an external Image Host like imgur.com.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

TK1973
Commander

Post#8 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:21 am

My squad had Colby as a member for a period. We were approached by other players through discord about his actions. We gave him the choice to stay with the squad but cease with the cheating or leave. He choose the latter. He said he tinkers around on app development and knows how to mess with the programming. Sad to see he hasn’t changed his ways
Leader of LusherForce and part of a great leadership group

strawman3125
Grand Admiral

Post#9 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:40 am

I got hit by one of these cheater attacks this week during the vehicle dump as well. Watching the replay shows a low number like 11% but the results are that they got 100%...

rickhick1234
Squadron Leader

Post#10 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:04 am

ColbyCo has just hit me with exactly the same troops and tactics. Come on Zynga! The squad wars are bad enough, but not kicking this guy?

Return to “General Discussions”