What's Next For SWC

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DesertPyramid
Admiral

Re: What's Next For SWC

Post#21 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:06 pm

Would you exchange crystals to store everything in your Unit Transports in the HQ Inventory for later use?

(Crazy thought I just had at dinner...)
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10+ Perks: L38
Medals: ~70k Deka/o: 50/50 Jets: 5d/4f/4a

Harshit
Admiral

Post#22 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:13 am

DesertPyramid wrote:Would you exchange crystals to store everything in your Unit Transports in the HQ Inventory for later use?

Not bad idea, but those greddy devs will definitely put the cost at 200+.
Empire lvl 10 HH-Resurrection (Level 50). Proud former (Holocron Horror) top 10 Windows squad.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#23 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:38 am

Harshit wrote:
DesertPyramid wrote:Would you exchange crystals to store everything in your Unit Transports in the HQ Inventory for later use?

Not bad idea, but those greddy devs will definitely put the cost at 200+.

I wish we could have some use for CB after max out strix/dekas, besides hiring/upgrade mercs. Perhaps using CB to buy samples of any unit or special units (Tie Brute, SMTT, Rodians), or new special units that are not integrated into the game but would be available as samples for limited time purchase.

I could even use crystals to get these samples if they are really good and powerful.

Devs are very lazy or don't know how to make money, or they don't care because most of what they get from the game goes to Mouse's coffers anyway, so why perfect the game if in the end you need to split the profits?
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation.

Return to “General Discussions”