Star Wars Commander Secrets

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
StrikerRebel
Commodore

Re: Star Wars Commander Secrets

Post#41 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:47 am

Oldrebel wrote:
StrikerRebel wrote:
..yep, thats right, with Mtts no problem with all base ...thats the biggest game killer the overpowered Mtts..

Tell that to the player who hit me with 10 level X MTTs and air for 31%. I worry much less about those than overpowered skinned jumps, which have actually cleared me.

If you want crazy armory defense that spawns troops, then accept crazy offense units that also spawn. The armory boosts have removed much of the skill and strategy anyway.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: with 10 Mtts Level 10 and Air support only 31%....that must be a really aweful bad attacker my friend, 10 Mtts Level 10 and air support ? you can deploy them, drinking and eating while that Mtts do their work, you only need one finger and a bit feeling for placing air health..you are kidding me :lol: :lol: :lol:
Leader of UnknownRebels

Oldrebel
Captain

Post#42 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:14 am

StrikerRebel wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: with 10 Mtts Level 10 and Air support only 31%....that must be a really aweful bad attacker my friend, 10 Mtts Level 10 and air support ? you can deploy them, drinking and eating while that Mtts do their work, you only need one finger and a bit feeling for placing air health..you are kidding me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Horrid attack. Dropped a couple of shocks and Kubaz, then spread MTTs on one side. Guess he thought "instawin". :lol: Rockets and sonics shredded them.

He had no clue how to use them properly or what support troops are needed. Powerful units won't make up for poor strategy. Lol

Ghostie
Major General

Post#43 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:49 pm

Oldrebel wrote:
StrikerRebel wrote:

Horrid attack. Dropped a couple of shocks and Kubaz, then spread MTTs on one side. Guess he thought "instawin". :lol: Rockets and sonics shredded them.

He had no clue how to use them properly or what support troops are needed. Powerful units won't make up for poor strategy. Lol

I find your claims very interesting. I have a couple weeks off from work with nothing to do and would very much enjoy taking a shot at your base if you would kindly share your in game username. Maybe we have crossed paths before and didn't know it? I only hunt the alphas and would very much enjoy the opportunity.
Overconfidence is the most dangerous form of carelessness.

geoman48
Admiral

Post#44 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:10 pm

Forceisweaknyou wrote:1. Drop your squad Center immediately at the start of a heroic defense. When finished restart the app and your squad Center contents will reappear.
2. It is relatively easy to achieve 45 with outposts, especially takodana and Tatooine. Use infantry and vehicles, respectively.
3. A PVP base with half Sonics, half bursts, sniper guard reserve and snipers in your squad center will win most defenses.
4. In war, an mtt swarm will clear most bases easily, as it is a powerful unit vs unskinned turrets.
5. In a no Outpost War, some squads will squabble endlessly over which troops are allowed.
6. In pvp, Imperials tend to attack more than Rebels.
7. In pvp, when human bases are exhausted, developer bases are provided by the game to offer bases to attack. Usually.
8. Developer bases are recognizable by their excessive Loot and lack of glowing buildings. And sometimes funny names.
9. Some individuals have spent $30,000 on the game.
10. Closing the app during a failed attack will prevent deka and sc losses, a replay and percentage.
Feel free to add to this list

Great thread - thanks for sharing

geoman48
Admiral

Post#45 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:49 pm

did somebody already mention/talk about Kessen sniping squad centers?

LORDPUMPSALOT
Commodore

Post#46 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:21 pm

In SWC, if you "try" to flatten a live base, more than not you will fail. In SWC, "Do or do not. There is no try."...=)

https://youtu.be/h5SNAluOj6U
DON'T HATE THA PLAYA, FIX THA BASE... :o :o :o :o :oops: :oops: :oops: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

LEADER OF TheCloneWarrior SQUAD. If you are a SOLID level 10+ daily player, stop on by...THE WATER IS NICE.

Return to “General Discussions”