[iOS/Android] Client Update - Version 7.8.1- Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Re: [ioS/Android] Client Update - Version 7.8.1- Discussion Topic

Post#11 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:23 am

Bronson15 wrote:Nothing is worse than patch notes that mean nothing. Does anyone know what the update is actually for?

Brand new bugs and errors of status
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation. Currently in "Giveandgettroops" (Level 50 Imperial Squad) and "SevenOfNine2" Level 50 Rebel Squad -- training squads, everyone is welcome!

Luke81
Captain

Re: [iOS/Android] Client Update - Version 7.8.1- Discussion Topic

Post#12 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:53 am

The game is now working on gamerrom.

strawman3125
Grand Admiral

Re: [ioS/Android] Client Update - Version 7.8.1- Discussion Topic

Post#13 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:54 am

Bronson15 wrote:Nothing is worse than patch notes that mean nothing. Does anyone know what the update is actually for?

Maybe they are getting ready for new content to go out after the jet/jump conflict!

urke
Officer

Post#14 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:46 am

Can't update for past hour on Google play, I did all kind of restarts
Edit: downgrade of play store solve problem

DesertPyramid
Admiral

Post#15 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:04 pm

Not sure this is a new client issue - is anyone else seeing a crash after planet hopping and starting an attack as the first thing you do? I’ve seen it a few times now going either direction between Tat and Erkit, or from Dandoran to Tat. I never noticed that before on the previous builds.
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10+ Perks: L38
Medals: ~66k Deka/o: 50/50 Jets: 5d/4f/4a

Harshit
Admiral

Post#16 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:12 am

DesertPyramid wrote:Not sure this is a new client issue - is anyone else seeing a crash after planet hopping and starting an attack as the first thing you do? I’ve seen it a few times now going either direction between Tat and Erkit, or from Dandoran to Tat. I never noticed that before on the previous builds.

This is not new, the game always crashes everytime, you know, it's an old thing. :lol:
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

Return to “General Discussions”