12-19-2019...The big question?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Ghostie
Major General

12-19-2019...The big question?

Post#1 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:54 am

12-19-2019 or the following days will we see new content from The Rise of Skywalker?

Any particular vehicles/heroes/troops/mercs/starships you would like to see in game from The Rise of Skywalker?

If we don't see any new content from The Rise of Skywalker what can we assume?

If we don't get the new content from The Rise of Skywalker is it safe to say SWC won't be around much longer?
Some men aren't looking for any logical solution. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn. The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.

TKTB51
Major General

Re: 12-19-2019...The big question?

Post#2 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:27 am

do we need another "the sky is falling" thread?
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

Tamarack
Commodore

Post#3 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:47 am

So, I have one. it is bound to be unpopular.

We already see horses riding along the hulls of Imperial Class Star Destroyers....

What about a fathier skin?

*HEHEHEH*
Leader of Sleepoverclub because all of the other people left and I was given the default leadership!

Support me in the 2018 Extra-Life Marathon #FTK #extralife @extralife4kids

TKTB51
Major General

Post#4 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:49 am

how about a BiFrost bridge for the horses to use for interstellar flight?
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

ForceMel
Major General

Post#5 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:38 pm

I think the assertion the original poster is a good one. If you don't see new content when the movie is released, it's fair to say the game is on its last legs. I'm not talking about content that's been copied over from old content, and modified. Something entirely new. If there is nothing new, you can assume devs aren't working on anything new, and are just looking to milk the current game for what it's worth before they shut it down.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

GlockShanty
Commander

Post#6 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:36 pm

ForceMel wrote: and are just looking to milk the current game for what it's worth before they shut it down.

Oh, hi Zynga :D

August 2020 is the shutdown date. Mark your calendars, guys.
Playing since August 2014

awesome777
Commodore

Post#7 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:19 pm

Has there been any new content since zynga took over?
Kinda out of the loop with all of this stuff
Join Galactic Rebels for great wars and instant donations

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#8 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:42 pm

And responding to the OP, I don't believe there will be new content. First because Disney threw in the towel for the game and expectations about Episode 9 are the worst, I don't think Disney will waste time using the game to promote the movie with some related content.

If Zynga can introduce new content, I hope it is not another reinforcement equipment or Guard Reserve. It's been five years, and Zynga must be using the game as a lab for future releases, certainly interested in keeping the mass of SWC players to lure them into others of their products.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation. Currently in "Giveandgettroops" (Level 50 Imperial Squad) and "SevenOfNine2" Level 50 Rebel Squad -- training squads, everyone is welcome!

GlockShanty
Commander

Post#9 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:14 pm

ForceMel wrote:There is an even bigger question here. Why, if it's so unimportant did you feel the need to first, create an account, and two, comment? It sort of says more about you than it does the people you are commenting on.

mkenobi wrote:There are thousands of other forums and websites on the Internet for you to go trolling with your offensive and repulsive nickname.

Only TKTB51 has worked it out; the guy made two accounts and is trolling you. FUCKyou and DARKSIDEPLAYER are clearly the same person, just look at the structure, composition and language of both posts. When you reply, you give him what he wants; a rise from you, regardless of what you're saying.

TKTB51 wrote:Look, how cute, the troll has two accounts and is talking to itself.

I'll say it again; August 2020. That's when the game is closing down, if not before.

If we don't see any new content for Episode 9 over the coming weeks, then it may well be closing down even earlier.
Playing since August 2014

TNT
Admiral

Post#10 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:08 am

We also didn't get anything for the Mandalorian and Disney+ launch. Despite toys being produced to tie into the Mandalorian.
Join the OuterRimRioters.
We have spare rooms. :) Also available in trial version. We have a 100% optional discord and war regularly.

Return to “General Discussions”