Attachments Problem

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
UnendingVoid
Cadet Trooper

Attachments Problem

Post#1 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:54 am

I need some help. My latest post about hq layout rating can't be responded to because the forum isn't allowing me to post attachments. The image of my base layout is only 176 kb but I get the message: "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached". Please help.

DeathStriker

Re: Attachments Problem

Post#2 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:37 am

UnendingVoid wrote:I need some help. My latest post about hq layout rating can't be responded to because the forum isn't allowing me to post attachments. The image of my base layout is only 176 kb but I get the message: "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached". Please help.

UnendingVoid - You are able to post Images by either uploading Image to an external Image Host like imgur.com or via use of the Attachments Tab found in the POST EDITOR.

:arrow: If you use a Post Attachment the Image can only be seen while logged in to Forum.

:arrow: If you use a external Image Host the Image can be seen always.

:arrow: When using a external Image Host you can add the Image to your Post either using Image Button found on the top row in the POST EDITOR - or by manually typing the [ IMG ] Tag as follows:

Code: Select all

[img]{your image URL here}[/img]

:arrow: Example:

Code: Select all

[img]https://i.imgur.com/AZQetAt.gif[/img]

Results in:

Hope this helps...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

LosVega
Admiral

Re: Attachments Problem

Post#3 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:42 am

Hey DS,

It used to be a lot easier to post with an attachment but something was changed here at the forum. I've tried using the attachment tab and get the same message the op gets. Any other suggestions besides imgur?
BATTALION FAMILY
WOLF, DRAGON, REDBAK, ROYALX, FALCON, GATOR
Duza's Elite & Duza's Finest - Empire
Looking for a great squad? Come by for a visit, make new friends and maul
some ass

Return to “General Discussions”