I did an oopsie and NEED HELPS

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Ziruses
Storm Trooper

I did an oopsie and NEED HELPS

Post#1 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:37 pm

I aaccidentally sync my current account to my facebook which has my old account and i press discard as i dont know that now i need to do tutorial again and i cant even access to my old squadron,if someone there pls help me

DeathStriker

Re: I did an oopsie and NEED HELPS

Post#2 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:19 pm

Ziruses wrote:I aaccidentally sync my current account to my facebook which has my old account and i press discard as i dont know that now i need to do tutorial again and i cant even access to my old squadron,if someone there pls help me

Ziruses - There may be some hope...

1. If you still have your Old Account on another Game Device you could try re-syncing there to Facebook Account and then on New Game Device try again.

2. If #1 is not an option then hopefully you have a copy of your Player ID and PIN as instructed in the linked Topic.

3. See OFFICIAL HELP: What do I do if I've uninstalled the game and lost my progress?
If you contact Zynga you will need your Old Player ID and PIN in order for them to help them recover Account.

Hope this helps...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#3 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:57 am

If the old account was associated with different iOS GameCenter account (or similarly on Android), then you can sign on to that Game Center account and then you should be able to get back the base. You may need to reinstall the app though.

If you didn't use Game Center, and you overwrote the FB sync with the new account, then I think you are out of luck.

Ziruses
Storm Trooper

Post#4 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:20 am

i have game id only but no pin lol its because i search through all the files and i found my old account game id

Return to “General Discussions”