How To Be A Good Squad Leader.....and squad member.

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DravenTheWicked
Commander

Re: How To Be A Good Squad Leader.....and squad member.

Post#51 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:16 pm

And thank you from us to all of you who have listened and have helped after we have reached out in so many ways. TK, Darth Chodur, if or when you do get line feel free to add me and let’s have a chat sometime.

Everyone’s welcome to join our squad and help out wherever they can. Please, anybody here on the forums we need some help and are very grateful for what we receive. We just want a chance to reclaim some of our former glory, or atleast revamp the squad into better times for the sake of everyone involvolved. We could use any advice even the slightest bit helps, you learn something new every day.

May the Force be with all of you, and yes of course, it’s just a game. Maybe some of us myself included take it too seriously at times but We only mean well.
Join Death_Disciples Now!| lvl 50 Empire Squad. Nothing to lose! Willing to teach and help new players. Active 24:7 Daily donations conflicts/defense + War 1/2 times per week. Currently rebuilding.

We use Line App, please add ID: draventhewicked

DarthChoder
Commander

Re: How To Be A Good Squad Leader.....and squad member.

Post#52 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:41 am

GAT - Would like to take you up on the offer of waring with us if it still stands.
I’ve managed to gather up some members which are fairly new to it but seem to be enjoying it.
So far we have had 4 wars (3 victories and 1 stalemate).
Biggest issue I’ve faced is comms so have setup a discord group which has potential.

Understandable if you can’t. No pressure. Cheers.

PS - open to any one else who may want to jump in and have a go too.
Player: Darth Choder
Squad: SithLegion
Young but active squad - looking to grow. (Built not bought)
Join us....and feel the power of the dark side.

Return to “General Discussions”