HOTFIX 2037 - Empire Jump Trooper Bug Fix - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Ghostie
Major General

Re: HOTFIX 2037 - Empire Jump Trooper Bug Fix - Discussion Topic

Post#81 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:47 pm

Ah.....rebel tears still as tasty as ever......nom...nom....nom.....better than a fine bottle of wine. :lol:

Bottom line is blah... blah...blah ......imbalance......blah...blah.....blah....bursts. If your running bursts exclusively or burst/sonic mix I am gonna plow that ass with MTT. If your running rockets exclusively or rocket/sonic mix I am gonna plow that ass with jumps......only 2 units relative in PvP to me no need for French pastry loadouts......just brute force. Arguments can be made on both sides for war advantages....troop count/dps/unit speed....you guys can argue that one out cause I don't give 2 fuckz about wars.
Last edited by Ghostie on Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Some men aren't looking for any logical solution. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn. The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.

Oldrebel
Captain

Post#82 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:48 pm

DarkRebel wrote:There is one thing that folks overlooked, is that jet skin still gives higher boost than jump skin.
At L10: jump skin adds 162%, jet skin adds 188%, 26% more than jump skin, both damage and health.

The video posted by DS used unskinned units.

What you are missing is the basic premise of this game: rebels have better infantry, Imps have better vehicles.

Now Imps have exactly the same jumps. Same UC, same dps, etc. But rebel bursts 10% less effective. And game still indicates "best against bruisers". They are not.

Yet rebel mech lags. Hails needs double health and decrease to 6 UC, to compete with MHC.

Jugg has less range than AT-AT. Hero AT-TE is not credit-upgradeable like hero AT-AT.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#83 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:29 pm

Oldrebel wrote:
DarkRebel wrote:There is one thing that folks overlooked, is that jet skin still gives higher boost than jump skin.
At L10: jump skin adds 162%, jet skin adds 188%, 26% more than jump skin, both damage and health.

The video posted by DS used unskinned units.

What you are missing is the basic premise of this game: rebels have better infantry, Imps have better vehicles.

Now Imps have exactly the same jumps. Same UC, same dps, etc. But rebel bursts 10% less effective. And game still indicates "best against bruisers". They are not.

Yet rebel mech lags. Hails needs double health and decrease to 6 UC, to compete with MHC.

Jugg has less range than AT-AT. Hero AT-TE is not credit-upgradeable like hero AT-AT.

That was what I said in my first post in this thread when I thought that the "fixed damage bug" was the fact that my Level 9 Jump skin does +151% damage and my Level 9 Jet skin does +175%, but it was about a damage bug that I never realized to exist.

But I'm not complaining about the difference in damage by the same level, I don't want to raise the dead with another old discussion! I play with both factions with multiple bases on different HQ levels, then for me everything is fine! When game becomes a hell for Imperials I just sit my ass off and play with Rebels. And vice-versa.

Still there are lots of discrepancies between the factions that need to be adjusted to bring back SWC as close as possible to its initial premise, pre-Armory. I don't think the current Devs team had time to scan the game so far to find all bugs and discrepancies, they are too many and they have other games to care. It will be up to the most dedicated and free time players to investigate and report.

It's a 5 year old game, I hope it still exists long enough to correct all the errors - which will probably take more 5 years... :lol:
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation. Currently in "Giveandgettroops" (Level 50 Imperial Squad) and "SevenOfNine2" Level 50 Rebel Squad -- training squads, everyone is welcome!

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#84 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:34 pm

Yeah, they only corrected the base unit. The rebel skin advantage still exists.

Harshit
Admiral

Post#85 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:04 pm

Just checked the papajessie site, the table still shows the old damage for jumps. In the game, the fix is evident as my jumps now take only 2 shots to destroy a building that needed 3 before the fix and that makes a big difference in gameplay.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

Harshit
Admiral

Post#86 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:40 pm

Hey guys, just small info here maybe known to you or not.

First of all, Reb bursts have now slightly more damage than IMP bursts.

From data miner site, I checked that for example:
IMP burst do 1432 damage per shot at lvl 10 multiplying by 8 for a full clip to get 11456 damage.

Whereas, Reb bursts do 1516 damage per shot at lvl 10, multiplying by 8 for a full clip to get 12128 damage.

So overall an damage multiplier of 140 % on jets gives :
Reb bursts a total of 16979 damage at lvl 10

Imp bursts give a total damage of 16038 at lvl 10
These calculations don't include armory boosts.

So I never noticed that Reb bursts do more damage than Imp bursts. I think this was a part of the build 2037 fix along with Imp jump fix.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#87 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:00 am

Harshit wrote:Hey guys, just small info here maybe known to you or not.

IMP burst do 1432 damage per shot at lvl 10 multiplying by 8 for a full clip to get 11456 damage.

Whereas, Reb bursts do 1516 damage per shot at lvl 10, multiplying by 8 for a full clip to get 12128 damage.

So I never noticed that Reb bursts do more damage than Imp bursts. I think this was a part of the build 2037 fix along with Imp jump fix.

Did you check the clip time and damage per second ?

Harshit
Admiral

Post#88 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:03 am

DarkRebel wrote:

Dps is same but clip time for Reb bursts is less then Imp bursts, it fires faster.

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#89 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:10 am

Harshit wrote:
DarkRebel wrote:

Dps is same but clip time for Reb bursts is less then Imp bursts, it fires faster.

You got me curious, so I looked.

Rebel burst actually only does 6 shots per clip and not 8, for a total damage of 9096 and not 12128 as you said above. Where did you get that rebel burst does 8 shots ?

Rebel burst:
From https://papajessie.github.io/swcpy/rebe ... urret.html
Turret shot count: 6

IMP burst is still about 11% better.

Josketer
Major General

Post#90 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:21 am

Some old rebels always says the same sentence, that I don't really know where they got it from, "the rebels must have better infantry, the imperial ones must have better machines" ?
Ok , give us the buff for our MHC on all planets! The MHC is a machine, isn't it? So, the Imperials, according to its phrase, we should have the buff/skin of our HMC enabled for all the planets, not just in hoth.
And forget claim for your RHD ,is a machine, not a infantry !!!!
:mrgreen:
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

Return to “General Discussions”