HOTFIX 2037 - Empire Jump Trooper Bug Fix - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Spock
Grand Admiral

Re: HOTFIX 2037 - Empire Jump Trooper Bug Fix - Discussion Topic

Post#71 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:58 pm

Shelendil wrote:
Spock wrote:
Shelendil wrote:It's a "bug" that Disney never would have corrected, but Zynga corrects because they don't have the same history with the game.

Rebel speeder bikes and v-4x-d speeders have this same "bug."

Imperial speeder bikes fire both cannons at the same time, for 2 shot count in 875 ms. Rebel speeder bikes fire one cannon, then the other cannon, for 2 shot count in 1750 ms, reducing the dps by a factor of two.

They might have corrected it if they took the time to find it. They didn’t tho. Zynga did.
If you feel there are other bugs that should be investigated then I encourage you to point them out to the developers.
They seem willing to investigate and fix bugs. That’s a good thing.

Have you advocated to Zynga for any of these bug fixes, changes or additions you've listed that would benefit rebels?

Yes. I have suggested all the changes I mentioned in this thread to them.
A skin for Luke on par with the Vader skin. A buff for Han. More options to gain eatte frags and equalizing all turrets across both factions.
More than once to be honest.
As well as suggesting they reconsider the crystal cost to speed cook prestige troops as well as a no op option for matchmaking.

I hope you have also advocated for these things.

Leader of the Imperial_Enclave.

Check out our YouTube channel with Almost 1,500 no outpost replays being shared. Quite possibly the largest collection of commander replays out there.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW4iVRbrSDJHTBZobNNy7LA

FruitBowlMafia
Major General

Post#72 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:11 pm

Buffed Luke Skin that shit’s troopers, make Bursts equal =

With the Luke skin, I’d buy all the frags to max him immediately. It would take me as long as it took to open the crates to have Him prestige.

How much more clearly can I say it, “Zinga Please take my money.”
Lone_Rebellion

Shelendil
Grand Admiral

Post#73 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:06 pm

Spock wrote:
Shelendil wrote:
Spock wrote:
They might have corrected it if they took the time to find it. They didn’t tho. Zynga did.
If you feel there are other bugs that should be investigated then I encourage you to point them out to the developers.
They seem willing to investigate and fix bugs. That’s a good thing.

Have you advocated to Zynga for any of these bug fixes, changes or additions you've listed that would benefit rebels?

A skin for Luke on par with the Vader skin. A buff for Han. More options to gain eatte frags and equalizing all turrets across both factions.
As well as suggesting they reconsider the crystal cost to speed cook prestige troops as well as a no op option for matchmaking.

Frankly, I haven't got the time. I barely have time to play the game, let alone the meta-game of trying to get changes past customer support.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#74 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:21 pm

Spock wrote:Not saying anything is ok because you have better rapids.
What I would say is that Luke needs a good skin.
Han needs a big buff.
Eatte frags need to be more attainable for rebels.
Turrets should be equal for both factions.

I don’t think anyone has ever said this was a beautifully designed game.
Most would agree it’s terrible. But we have always seen the potential it has to be one of the best.
Might be one reason why we stick around. Hoping one day that potential will be reached.

I praise your words, buddy. I don't believe I keep playing this game after five years and still appreciate it even with all the bugs and glitches.

And since Spock is kind of a big deal with the Devs, I just wanted to suggest that they remove Solo's vanguard syndrome, and instead of turret killer he hunts shields, and after destroying the shields, destroy turrets. The only decent unit available to destroy shields is the Jug and it is 20 UC which makes it unviable for mid-level players with low transport space, as Ithorians and eATTE are rare in the game and ATAP is rubbish.

Captain Solo is a beast when used at high levels, but the vanguard syndrome can make him more annoying than usefull.

And we could bump the thread for Luke's buff and see which ideas are best to send to the Devs. Rebels need a buff for Luke since the devs made the mess of giving R2 the buff, when Imperials got the Vader buff +2 years ago. The buff needs to be very good to compensate for all this wait time.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation. Currently in "Giveandgettroops" (Level 50 Imperial Squad) and "SevenOfNine2" Level 50 Rebel Squad -- training squads, everyone is welcome!

Spock
Grand Admiral

Post#75 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:27 pm

Shelendil wrote:
Spock wrote:
Shelendil wrote:

Frankly, I haven't got the time. I barely have time to play the game, let alone the meta-game of trying to get changes past customer support.

I’m sorry to hear that.
Again I do encourage you to try and make the time (or exchange your forum time for 1 day) to write a quick email to zynga to support these changes if you want to see them happen. You have a strong understanding of the stats and I think you could articulate your points with great finesse.

Check out our YouTube channel with Almost 1,500 no outpost replays being shared. Quite possibly the largest collection of commander replays out there.

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#76 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:37 pm

DeathStriker wrote:TEST VIDEO (Remake)

View the Test Video Remake created by Tye Peer which shows an e-mail response by Developers as well as a comparison of Rebel Jetpack Trooper versus Empire Jump Trooper using new updated Damage Stats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p59dCl72CyQ&feature=youtu.be

Adding to this Topic...

Thanks for the updated video.
I can see that both jet and jump took the same amount of time (10s) and shots (5) to destroy a transport. (previously video showed 8 seconds and 4 shots for jump, because the bikes also shot the same target).

Spock
Grand Admiral

Post#77 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:39 pm

mkenobi wrote:
Han needs a big buff.

Most would agree it’s terrible. But we have always seen the potential it has to be one of the best.
Might be one reason why we stick around. Hoping one day that potential will be reached.

I praise your words, buddy. I don't believe I keep playing this game after five years and still appreciate it even with all the bugs and glitches.

And since Spock is kind of a big deal with the Devs, I just wanted to suggest that they remove Solo's vanguard syndrome, and instead of turret killer he hunts shields, and after destroying the shields, destroy turrets. The only decent unit available to destroy shields is the Jug and it is 20 UC which makes it unviable for mid-level players with low transport space, as Ithorians and eATTE are rare in the game and ATAP is rubbish.

Captain Solo is a beast when used at high levels, but the vanguard syndrome can make him more annoying than usefull.

And we could bump the thread for Luke's buff and see which ideas are best to send to the Devs. Rebels need a buff for Luke since the devs made the mess of giving R2 the buff, when Imperials got the Vader buff +2 years ago. The buff needs to be very good to compensate for all this wait time.

We could start new thread dedicated to discuss how to fix the rebel heroes. Get some fresh input and ideas.
Changing the Kessen cook time was a good start and WAY overdue, But that was only a small drop in a big bucket.
Last edited by Spock on Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#78 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:03 pm

There is one thing that folks overlooked, is that jet skin still gives higher boost than jump skin.
At L10: jump skin adds 162%, jet skin adds 188%, 26% more than jump skin, both damage and health.

The video posted by DS used unskinned units.

DeathStriker

Post#79 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:06 pm

INFO: Changes Made To Empire Jump Trooper

:arrow: View all the Stats that changed as the result of Hotfix 2037 here.

Red = Removed| Green = Added / Changed

Adding to this Topic...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Ghostie
Major General

Post#80 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:33 pm

Han needs a big buff.

+100
Agree totally!
Some men aren't looking for any logical solution. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn. The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.

Return to “General Discussions”