HOTFIX 2037 - Empire Jump Trooper Bug Fix - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Spock
Grand Admiral

Re: HOTFIX 2037 - Empire Jump Trooper Bug Fix - Discussion Topic

Post#51 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:58 am

Shelendil wrote:The rapids are actually a bug. The jumps were not.

This is not correct.
The issue with jumps was a bug that was finally found (thanks to the players) and fixed.

Leader of the Imperial_Enclave.

Check out our YouTube channel with Almost 1,500 no outpost replays being shared. Quite possibly the largest collection of commander replays out there.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW4iVRbrSDJHTBZobNNy7LA

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#52 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:03 am

swcpy has not been updated to confirm the change...

but either I have just had the worst luck in the last day and a half or they did change things. My rebel base has been struggling to get 50% defensive wins where it used to get 95%+.

If this is the new norm, I will have to rethink my defensive strategy with my Rebel base. Up until now I have been using an all rocket turret defense and it was perfectly capable of wiping out most all jump attack forces, even with rockets only doing half damage to them. I might need to use some bursts.

MachineHead
Captain

Post#53 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:08 am

why not use sonics? this will give you possibility to use all factory and barrack Skins...
mySquad: closed
myAccounts: MachineHead, Bulldozer, NineInchNails, Ministry, lol

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#54 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:22 am

MachineHead wrote:why not use sonics? this will give you possibility to use all factory and barrack Skins...

Up until now I have held off on using all sonics because I found they did not do well in HDs but now that I have maxed out HD frags, that might be the way to go!

MachineHead
Captain

Post#55 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:28 am

strawman3125 wrote:
MachineHead wrote:why not use sonics? this will give you possibility to use all factory and barrack Skins...

Up until now I have held off on using all sonics because I found they did not do well in HDs but now that I have maxed out HD frags, that might be the way to go!

with my Prestige base all sonic and activated Skins for factory and barrack i get between 18 to 30 percent in hd...but i Need all Heros plus sc...

MachineHead
Captain

Post#56 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:30 am

my other bases run with rapids only plus speeder / sniper / wall...they do 8% - 15%

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#57 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:09 am

MachineHead wrote:
strawman3125 wrote:

with my Prestige base all sonic and activated Skins for factory and barrack i get between 18 to 30 percent in hd...but i Need all Heros plus sc...

Sonics are the best turrets, even if they don't take extra damage from the Prestige - they can melt any unit with a cross shot if they come within their range.

My Imperial HQ 11 has 12 Prestige Burst and 10 Sonics. What prevents people rolling only high-level SMTTs of get 3 stars are Sonics, not my GR almost maxed out or buffed burst. I'm starting to consider switching all turrets to Sonics.

I currently use 3 GR (Sniper, Storms, MHC, all level 9) with Rodians skin for GR Snipers and 6 SC Snipers, plus Burst heat sink and reinforced walls on a fully walled base - which also helps delay SMTT attacks in the end, and prevent them from getting the third star. Rebels using 24 jets also only get 2 stars where most fail, even if they use full air, sc and whatever they have (hero, dekas, rancor).

With these same combo, I am able to get between 14%-15% to 25%-26% in HDs without use hero, sc or air -- I only reset the 2 IDT traps at the border of my base to help. Since I can still win most PvP defenses and the ease in HDs, are what keep me from making any changes for now.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation. Currently in "Giveandgettroops" (Level 50 Imperial Squad) and "SevenOfNine2" Level 50 Rebel Squad -- training squads, everyone is welcome!

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#58 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:30 am

Spock wrote:

This is not correct.
The issue with jumps was a bug that was finally found (thanks to the players) and fixed.

Exactly...
Richaldo. Level 27 Prestige 166,300 medals.
Leader of SITh, Level 50 - Killing rebels since 2014!

FruitBowlMafia
Major General

Post#59 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:08 pm

Spock wrote:

This is not correct.

You dont know that for sure... Making statements to fit the narrative.
Lone_Rebellion

Spock
Grand Admiral

Post#60 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:39 pm

FruitBowlMafia wrote:
Spock wrote:

This is not correct.

You dont know that for sure... Making statements to fit the narrative.

Actually I do or I wouldn’t have said it

Leader of the Imperial_Enclave.

Check out our YouTube channel with Almost 1,500 no outpost replays being shared. Quite possibly the largest collection of commander replays out there.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW4iVRbrSDJHTBZobNNy7LA

Return to “General Discussions”