HOTFIX 2037 - Empire Jump Trooper Bug Fix - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
XitLiteNtrNite
Major General

Re: HOTFIX 2037 - Empire Jump Trooper Bug Fix - Discussion Topic

Post#21 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:26 am

bob1084 wrote:You know as well as any reb does that any advantage for rebs isn’t fair, and any advantage that imps have is perfect and should be that way

The most comical of these is bursts, no shot this gets fixed whatsoever, although I do love the fact that imps have no way of crying about more restrictions in wars

So imperial jumps are a bit weaker than rebel jets, imperial bursts are a bit stronger than rebel bursts. It all evens out when you have 4 or so imperial jumps against rebel bursts, or vice-versa. Now, if you are going to spam 20 jumps/jets and use heal ships on them, both sides are equally screwed now.
In game name: Paper Tiger
Squad: CircleOf.Masters
Line ID: paper-tiger
Discord: Paper Tiger#6882

bob1084
Commodore

Post#22 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:28 am

Oldrebel wrote:
bob1084 wrote:The most comical of these is bursts, no shot this gets fixed whatsoever, although I do love the fact that imps have no way of crying about more restrictions in wars

Remember all that buzz about limiting jets? I bet that will vanish now.

Quite the contrary my friend, no jets or jumps and no dows is the play for them

All because we all know they can’t learn a new attack lmao

So in that case ban what we can’t learn!!!!!

The imp way since 2016

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#23 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:36 am

Has anyone got a bucket to catch all these rebel tears??? ;)
Richaldo. Level 27 Prestige 168,021 medals. Completed it mate...
Leader of SITh, Level 50 - Killing rebels since 2014!

bob1084
Commodore

Post#24 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:43 am

Richaldo wrote:Has anyone got a bucket to catch all these rebel tears??? ;)

Now this is the imperial faction I know and love, projection at the highest. Comical

bob1084
Commodore

Post#25 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:45 am

XitLiteNtrNite wrote:
bob1084 wrote:You know as well as any reb does that any advantage for rebs isn’t fair, and any advantage that imps have is perfect and should be that way

The most comical of these is bursts, no shot this gets fixed whatsoever, although I do love the fact that imps have no way of crying about more restrictions in wars

So imperial jumps are a bit weaker than rebel jets, imperial bursts are a bit stronger than rebel bursts. It all evens out when you have 4 or so imperial jumps against rebel bursts, or vice-versa. Now, if you are going to spam 20 jumps/jets and use heal ships on them, both sides are equally screwed now.

Lololololololol

Fractionally better. This is phenomenal, surely you will be checking your assertion out and not throwing your head in the sand as all other imps do.

While you are at it, please do t2bs and atsts in wars, not dead pvp. Please justify that one, I am begging to see it

All in all we inch closer to ultra or classics in wars which is good for everyone

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#26 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:21 pm

bob1084 wrote:

Now this is the imperial faction I know and love, projection at the highest. Comical

Now this is the bob1084 we all know and love... come round for a hug.

Mate no one's even playing anymore... let it roll... Anything that encourages PvP is good: right now the game is either wars or hitting dev bases...

bob1084
Commodore

Post#27 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:34 pm

Richaldo wrote:
bob1084 wrote:

Mate no one's even playing anymore... let it roll... Anything that encourages PvP is good: right now the game is either wars or hitting dev bases...

Yep, totally, the way to make everyone play more is crap on balance. Typical

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#28 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:35 pm

bob1084 wrote:
Richaldo wrote:
bob1084 wrote:

To be fair it's just resetting it to how it was before... I've rocked jumps well before the armoury and they just play like they should now. Nothing sinister IMO

bob1084
Commodore

Post#29 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:52 pm

Richaldo wrote:
bob1084 wrote:
Richaldo wrote:

To be fair it's just resetting it to how it was before... I've rocked jumps well before the armoury and they just play like they should now. Nothing sinister IMO

To be fair, no one could say that with a straight face knowing the differences in bursts, but please go on

Shelendil
Grand Admiral

Post#30 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:50 pm

It wasn't a bug any more than all the rebel vehicles doing less damage is a bug. If you want to see a serious damage discrepancy, just look at speeder bike vs speeder bike or AvA vs V4XD. It's hard to name one rebel unit that is better than it's imperial counterpart now, and the game has devolved to whoever can whine louder to the devs.
Last edited by Shelendil on Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Return to “General Discussions”