HOTFIX 2037 - Empire Jump Trooper Bug Fix - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Re: HOTFIX 2037 - Empire Jump Trooper Bug Fix - Discussion Topic

Post#11 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:29 am

TEST VIDEO

View the Test Video created by Tye Peer which shows an e-mail response by Developers as well as a comparison of Rebel Jetpack Trooper versus Empire Jump Trooper using new updated Damage Stats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrVJ2F-Q2RY&feature=youtu.be

Adding to this Topic...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Re: NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

Post#12 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:09 am

Therealharbinger wrote:Imp jump doesnt fire at the same rate as rebels. Now fixed and they fire in a quicker sequence. Ie two shot bursts rather than one.

I had never realized that there was this bug. I thought for a moment that they had fixed the fact that my Level 9 skin for Jumps have +151% damage and my Level 9 skin for Jets have +175% damage. But I'm not complaining about this, okay?

They fixed a bug after +2 years since the units were released? Then players can keep complaining, maybe other bugs will be fixed in the next 2 years.

At least from now on I will be able to sleep at night as Imperials will stop rolling trucks and trains and will again use only Jumps... :D
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation.

TKTB51
Admiral

Post#13 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:15 am

The rebels had a higher fire rate, which means that when I deployed a SC of jumps in the face of a SC full of jetpacks, the rebel jets were able to kill the imp jumps, every single time.

they were able to get one more shot off, killing the jumps, before the jumps could return fire.

I thought this was a "feature", not a bug, and am glad to have it "fixed".
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#14 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:15 am

DeathStriker wrote:TEST VIDEO

View the Test Video created by Tye Peer which shows an e-mail response by Developers as well as a comparison of Rebel Jetpack Trooper versus Empire Jump Trooper using new updated Damage Stats.

(see Post found here)

Adding to this Topic...

For the IMP jump test, the bikes kept getting into the way and disrupted. There was a bike shot that dealt some damage to the transport.

Need to redo the IMP jump test.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Reduced Quote for Brevity

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#15 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:27 am

Really, try to bait and attack 6 buffed jets from SC with 6 jumps from your SC in the same level/skin and they will all die in seconds and you will look like a idiot. If they fixed that, great. Not much will change, but at least it shows that there are hopes of fixing the two hundred other bugs in the game.

Now I remember that - unless I'm not mistaken - someone in the distant past shared a video where a jet and a jump attacked the same target on a chapter mission, to show the irregularity between the units.

I agree that this video is confusing and proves nothing.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation.

Oldrebel
Commodore

Post#16 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:56 am

Great! So much for Rebels supposedly having better infantry and Imps having better mech.
Jets and jumps are now virtually identical.

So, buff the hailfire's health to at least double. Make rebel TX range equal to Imp TX range. Increase juggernaut range. Make hero AT-TE credit based like hero AT-AT. That will get us a better start on "balance".

strawman3125
Grand Admiral

Post#17 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:35 am

It will certainly be interesting testing the actual affect that this has in game!

I have 2 identical accounts, one rebel and one imperial and the rebel account always gets 10-30% more gears per conflict than the Imperial account with the same time and effort placed into playing both. (This has been the case for as long as I can remember.) It will be interesting to see if my Imperial account can actually catch up with this change. I will definitely be testing in the 3 week naval event, as I try to get their sharpie/sniper skins up to level 9 or 10!

Chaotic999
Major General

Post#18 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:19 am

About fucking time too.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

bob1084
Commodore

Post#19 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:36 am

Oldrebel wrote:Great! So much for Rebels supposedly having better infantry and Imps having better mech.
Jets and jumps are now virtually identical.

So, buff the hailfire's health to at least double. Make rebel TX range equal to Imp TX range. Increase juggernaut range. Make hero AT-TE credit based like hero AT-AT. That will get us a better start on "balance".

You know as well as any reb does that any advantage for rebs isn’t fair, and any advantage that imps have is perfect and should be that way

The most comical of these is bursts, no shot this gets fixed whatsoever, although I do love the fact that imps have no way of crying about more restrictions in wars

Oldrebel
Commodore

Post#20 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:42 am

bob1084 wrote:The most comical of these is bursts, no shot this gets fixed whatsoever, although I do love the fact that imps have no way of crying about more restrictions in wars

Remember all that buzz about limiting jets? I bet that will vanish now.

Return to “General Discussions”