HOTFIX 2037 - Empire Jump Trooper Bug Fix - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
strawman3125
Admiral
Posts: 925

HOTFIX 2037 - Empire Jump Trooper Bug Fix - Discussion Topic

Post#1 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:14 pm

Build 2037 is up and I heard a rumour that the Jump damage bug was fixed! Can't wait for the data miners to update swcpy to see the new stats!

Moderator Note: This (and next 8 Posts) were originally posted in this Topic. Since this is worthy of discussion, I felt a new separate Topic was needed.


User avatar
Spock
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1068

Re: NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

Post#2 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:36 pm

The site should auto update in roughy 15 hours from this post.
Today’s hotfix went out just after the time the site usually updates itself.
Image

Leader of the Imperial_Enclave.

Check out our YouTube channel with Almost 1,500 no outpost replays being shared. Quite possibly the largest collection of commander replays out there.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW4iVRbrSDJHTBZobNNy7LA


User avatar
LordWader
Commodore
Posts: 185

Re: NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

Post#3 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:56 pm

strawman3125 wrote:Build 2037 is up and I heard a rumour that the Jump damage bug was fixed! Can't wait for the data miners to update swcpy to see the new stats!

Jump damage bug?


User avatar
XitLiteNtrNite
Major General
Posts: 328

Re: NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

Post#4 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:52 pm

LordWader wrote:
strawman3125 wrote:Build 2037 is up and I heard a rumour that the Jump damage bug was fixed! Can't wait for the data miners to update swcpy to see the new stats!

Jump damage bug?

Yes
In game name: Paper Tiger
Officer in: ThatsNoMoon
Line ID: paper-tiger
Discord: Paper Tiger#6882


bob1084
Commodore
Posts: 173

Re: NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

Post#5 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:42 pm

Can’t wait for imps to complain non stop about something else and get it changed

Perhaps bursts will change too

Nah, balance? From an imp lmao


User avatar
Ghostie
Major General
Posts: 339

Re: NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

Post#6 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:23 pm

XitLiteNtrNite wrote:
LordWader wrote:
strawman3125 wrote:Build 2037 is up and I heard a rumour that the Jump damage bug was fixed! Can't wait for the data miners to update swcpy to see the new stats!

Jump damage bug?

Yes

And.....could you please follow up and elaborate more on what the bug was and how it was fixed good sir? I would like to get up to speed with what is going on.
Some men aren't looking for any logical solution. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn. The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.


User avatar
Harshit
Admiral
Posts: 637

Re: NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

Post#7 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:56 pm

Ghostie wrote:
XitLiteNtrNite wrote:
LordWader wrote:
Jump damage bug?

Yes


And.....could you please follow up and elaborate more on what the bug was and how it was fixed good sir? I would like to get up to speed with what is going on.

Someone explain what is jump bug ?
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.


Therealharbinger
Commodore
Posts: 190

Re: NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

Post#8 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:15 pm

Imp jump doesnt fire at the same rate as rebels. Now fixed and they fire in a quicker sequence. Ie two shot bursts rather than one.


User avatar
Ghostie
Major General
Posts: 339

Re: NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

Post#9 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:15 am

Therealharbinger wrote:Imp jump doesnt fire at the same rate as rebels. Now fixed and they fire in a quicker sequence. Ie two shot bursts rather than one.

Thanks for sharing that information sir....awesome news to see balance finally starting to be restored! My second most powerful unit the skinned jump trooper will now fire quicker :evil: not gonna be good for anyone getting in their path ....lmao! What's that I smell? The rubble of smoldering rebel bases.....I think a celebration is in order. :lol:


Image
Some men aren't looking for any logical solution. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn. The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.


MachineHead
Captain
Posts: 99

Re: HOTFIX 2037 - Empire Jump Trooper Bug Fix - Discussion Topic

Post#10 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:40 am

Last weeks i used only smtt and mhc...have tried it now with jumpers...couldnt see any difference easy 3 stars... ;-)
mySquad: closed
myAccounts: MachineHead, Bulldozer, NineInchNails, Ministry, lol


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 38 guests