The Mandalorian Series - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Re: The Mandalorian Series - Discussion Topic

Post#81 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:25 am

The Mandalorian - Spaghetti Western Trailer (Updated!)

:arrow: For those whom remember the old Spaghetti Westerns and perhaps even for those whom don't...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJH_RbnrGUs&feature=youtu.be

View and Enjoy :D

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

TKTB51
Admiral

Post#82 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:44 am

the trailer (which I'd seen) is highly recommended.

well done bit of editing.
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

geoman48
Admiral

Post#83 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:17 am

TKTB51 wrote:the trailer (which I'd seen) is highly recommended.

well done bit of editing.

I'd have to agree. Well worth the 2 mins to watch it. :mrgreen:

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#84 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:33 am

Cool video! Thanks DS for sharing!
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation.

Ghostie
Major General

Post#85 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:25 pm

Nice Video! :D

Overconfidence is the most dangerous form of carelessness.

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#86 » Tue May 19, 2020 12:12 pm

LosVega wrote:I just started watching it this week. I honestly did not expect it to be as good as it is so I'm pleasantly surprised. Even though Jon Favreau is the lead producer, I can see where Dave Filoni has added his touch to the series and I definitely intend to view the episodes again to see if I can spot any other easter eggs. The art illustrations in the closing credits are great and would love to have a few of those hanging about if they become available. Too soon to tell where they go with the main character but I like the plot line so far.

Was a blast helping you through Kessen and learning myself! Hope the galaxy treats you well, bro!
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

LosVega
Admiral

Post#87 » Wed May 20, 2020 8:33 am

Midge wrote:
LosVega wrote:I just started watching it this week. I honestly did not expect it to be as good as it is so I'm pleasantly surprised. Even though Jon Favreau is the lead producer, I can see where Dave Filoni has added his touch to the series and I definitely intend to view the episodes again to see if I can spot any other easter eggs. The art illustrations in the closing credits are great and would love to have a few of those hanging about if they become available. Too soon to tell where they go with the main character but I like the plot line so far.

Was a blast helping you through Kessen and learning myself! Hope the galaxy treats you well, bro!

Midge, it's been a tremendous pleasure. You are beyond doubt the m***** f****** man when it comes to learning how to use Kessen but my biggest takeaway with you....."That shit is mine if I want it....." when it came to contra sniping. I still smile thinking of that when I run across any mob squad or Neegan meme. They have a Midday Mob in Galaxy Control, any affiliation? Not saying goodbye because I'm sure we'll cross paths again. Good luck my friend
BATTALION FAMILY
WOLF, DRAGON, REDBAK, ROYALX, FALCON, GATOR
Duza's Elite & Duza's Finest - Empire
Looking for a great squad? Come by for a visit, make new friends and maul
some ass

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#88 » Wed May 20, 2020 1:15 pm

LosVega wrote:
Midge wrote:

Midge, it's been a tremendous pleasure. You are beyond doubt the m***** f****** man when it comes to learning how to use Kessen but my biggest takeaway with you....."That shit is mine if I want it....." when it came to contra sniping. I still smile thinking of that when I run across any mob squad or Neegan meme. They have a Midday Mob in Galaxy Control, any affiliation? Not saying goodbye because I'm sure we'll cross paths again. Good luck my friend

Hey man ... my guess is that is definitely affiliated with us though I have not migrated over there yet. Think I might though.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

geoman48
Admiral

Post#89 » Thu May 21, 2020 3:09 am

Anyone know when the next Mandalorian series is due out?

DeathStriker

Post#90 » Thu May 21, 2020 5:04 am

geoman48 wrote:Anyone know when the next Mandalorian series is due out?

geoman48 - The Mandalorian Season 2 release date is set for sometime in October 2020

:arrow: Click here for more info about what is expected in Season 2.

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

Return to “General Discussions”