The Mandalorian Series - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Pepsidoc
Commander
Posts: 29

Re: The Mandalorian Series - Discussion Topic

Post#61 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:56 pm

Despite my best efforts my wife and daughter have not signed on to the Star Wars. My son is 3... I sometimes lean down and tell him “help me, sons name kenobi, you’re my only hope” then I look behind me and pat him on the head,

He can identify Darth Vader and does the breathing, a storm trooper, Rey, and Luke. And R2 and an At- At.. we will see if he stays with it. I hope so.


My one complaint with the last 2 episodes is that it didn’t move the story along, They were cool and I am liking the show. But it kind of stalled. Waiting to see where it goes. Did appreciate the visit to tatooine and wish there was a blaster mark on the wall where Greedo shot second because HAN SHOT FIRST. but I’ll take it as is.



MAklunky.


User avatar
RogueTwo
Commodore
Posts: 104

Re: The Mandalorian Series - Discussion Topic

Post#62 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:50 am

My wife is a fan before this series. My teen girls may actually have turned the corner last night. Difficult to read, they are.
JEDIKNIGHTS (Leader) - Rebel bases:
RogueTwo - Prestige
Thing1 - Level /Thing2 - Level 9
Line ID: swcroguetwo


User avatar
TKTB51
Admiral
Posts: 581

Re: The Mandalorian Series - Discussion Topic

Post#63 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:25 am

Issa longa time before dey gets easier to reads.
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)


User avatar
Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1474

Re: The Mandalorian Series - Discussion Topic

Post#64 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:44 pm

Pepsidoc wrote:Despite my best efforts my wife and daughter have not signed on to the Star Wars. My son is 3... I sometimes lean down and tell him “help me, sons name kenobi, you’re my only hope” then I look behind me and pat him on the head,

He can identify Darth Vader and does the breathing, a storm trooper, Rey, and Luke. And R2 and an At- At.. we will see if he stays with it. I hope so.


My one complaint with the last 2 episodes is that it didn’t move the story along, They were cool and I am liking the show. But it kind of stalled. Waiting to see where it goes. Did appreciate the visit to tatooine and wish there was a blaster mark on the wall where Greedo shot second because HAN SHOT FIRST. but I’ll take it as is.


MAklunky.


+1. I would have appreciated more continuity.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.
Image
Luminous beings are we


User avatar
RogueTwo
Commodore
Posts: 104

Re: The Mandalorian Series - Discussion Topic

Post#65 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:56 am

Last nights episode, amazing. Probably my favorite so far.
JEDIKNIGHTS (Leader) - Rebel bases:
RogueTwo - Prestige
Thing1 - Level /Thing2 - Level 9
Line ID: swcroguetwo


User avatar
Ghostie
Major General
Posts: 398

Re: The Mandalorian Series - Discussion Topic

Post#66 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:18 pm

Pepsidoc wrote:Despite my best efforts my wife and daughter have not signed on to the Star Wars. My son is 3... I sometimes lean down and tell him “help me, sons name kenobi, you’re my only hope” then I look behind me and pat him on the head,

He can identify Darth Vader and does the breathing, a storm trooper, Rey, and Luke. And R2 and an At- At.. we will see if he stays with it. I hope so.


My one complaint with the last 2 episodes is that it didn’t move the story along, They were cool and I am liking the show. But it kind of stalled. Waiting to see where it goes. Did appreciate the visit to tatooine and wish there was a blaster mark on the wall where Greedo shot second because HAN SHOT FIRST. but I’ll take it as is.
MAklunky.



I agree with you the last couple of episodes were kinda blah. The last episode was pretty good though even though I didn't really dig the Twi'lek with a Harley Quinn personality or the cliché tough guy aka the Hellboy looking dude.

On a side note I am really enjoying Disney+. I had never seen the Clone Wars cartoon until I subscribed and I absolutely love it...probably even more than the Mandalorian. It's also Christmas time which means I get to watch the Home Alone movies which are some of my favorites! Disney+ rocks so far...hope they continue to add new future content so it doesn't become stagnate, but so far so good.
Overconfidence is the most dangerous form of carelessness.


User avatar
RogueTwo
Commodore
Posts: 104

Re: The Mandalorian Series - Discussion Topic

Post#67 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:20 am

Ghostie wrote: ...
On a side note I am really enjoying Disney+. I had never seen the Clone Wars cartoon until I subscribed and I absolutely love it...probably even more than the Mandalorian. It's also Christmas time which means I get to watch the Home Alone movies which are some of my favorites! Disney+ rocks so far...hope they continue to add new future content so it doesn't become stagnate, but so far so good.

I bought the 1 year subscription. Not seeing long term use of this. Wish I had gone to the monthly subscription now.
JEDIKNIGHTS (Leader) - Rebel bases:
RogueTwo - Prestige
Thing1 - Level /Thing2 - Level 9
Line ID: swcroguetwo


User avatar
Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1474

Re: The Mandalorian Series - Discussion Topic

Post#68 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:12 am

I really enjoyed today's entry. A dark tenor similar to Empire Strikes Back. Nice continuity and character development. Shocking twist. Cliffhanger...thumbs up.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.
Image
Luminous beings are we


User avatar
Ghostie
Major General
Posts: 398

Re: The Mandalorian Series - Discussion Topic

Post#69 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:54 pm

Forceisweaknyou wrote:I really enjoyed today's entry. A dark tenor similar to Empire Strikes Back. Nice continuity and character development. Shocking twist. Cliffhanger...thumbs up.


Totally agree....the episode was very enjoyable.
Overconfidence is the most dangerous form of carelessness.


User avatar
Gooner
Major General
Posts: 355

Re: The Mandalorian Series - Discussion Topic

Post#70 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:37 am

On the whole, I've loved it so far. It's been great from the first episode right up to where we are now. Let's just hope the season finale is something special.


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 49 guests