The Mandalorian Series - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Gooner
Major General

Re: The Mandalorian Series - Discussion Topic

Post#51 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:44 am

I'm happy with it so far. it's been very enjoyable I'm also glad they've done it on a weekly basis rather than go the way Netflix does, with it's series and just bang out a whole season at once.

Deekay
Commander

Post#52 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:04 pm

Though I intend very much to enjoy all the Star Wars Episodes, my other engagements rarely permit me to enjoy any streaming show or TV episodes. But, if you have good internet services then Disney+ can be enjoyed via VPN everywhere. Anyone interested may follow these procedures below.

Step 1: Go to APKPure or APKMirror website and download the latest version of Disney+ application. Once you download the APK, install it on your smartphone.

Step 2: Now go to the Google Play Store and download a VPN application. One can look for apps like Turbo VPN, TunnelBear and more. Install the application and then connect to either the United States or Canada server.

Step 3: Now, open the Disney+ application and then set up an account. Disney is offering one-week of free subscription. If you like, you can make the payment for the subscription of the service once the free period is over...

Hope this may help.
Windows Survivor
Royal_Rebelz Leader & Proud Member of Marauders Family

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#53 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:51 pm

LosVega wrote:I just started watching it this week. I honestly did not expect it to be as good as it is so I'm pleasantly surprised. Even though Jon Favreau is the lead producer, I can see where Dave Filoni has added his touch to the series and I definitely intend to view the episodes again to see if I can spot any other easter eggs. The art illustrations in the closing credits are great and would love to have a few of those hanging about if they become available. Too soon to tell where they go with the main character but I like the plot line so far.

+1. The illustrations remind me of the original Star Wars concept art.

https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/ralph-mcq ... n-film?amp
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.
Master of PuppetsLikeVader :lol:

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#54 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:59 pm

Well noted for post-credit arts. And excellent video on the link.

The Mandalorian Chapter 4 Sanctuary is not very original as it draws on old westerns like Shane or The Magnificent Seven, but it's okay, I enjoyed it and had fun with more fan service and some new information about the protagonist.

With the future of the next Star Wars movies even darker, and with Episode 9 threatening to be the newest bomb to explode at Lucasfilm, The Mandalorian is an oasis in the desert for every SW fan, and a proof that it doesn't take hundreds of millions of dollars in visual effects and famous actors to satisfy fans.

Just tell a good story and do your best. This is the way.

Recommended reading: The Mandalorian: Every Star Wars Easter Egg In Episode 4
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation. Currently in "Giveandgettroops" (Level 50 Imperial Squad) and "SevenOfNine2" Level 50 Rebel Squad -- training squads, everyone is welcome!

Return to “General Discussions”