The Mandalorian Series - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
mkenobi
Grand Admiral

The Mandalorian Series - Discussion Topic

Post#1 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:12 am

The Mandalorian Premieres Today

So, it's today on Disney+!

The Mandalorian is the first SW live action show and Jon Favreau is in charge, does anyone out there think it can go wrong? :D

Recommend reading:
https://screenrant.com/star-wars-mandal ... g-we-know/
https://screenrant.com/disney-plus-star-wars-movies/
Last edited by DeathStriker on Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Title To Better Reflect Topic - Added Original Title to Main Topic Post
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation. Currently in "Giveandgettroops" (Level 50 Imperial Squad) and "SevenOfNine2" Level 50 Rebel Squad -- training squads, everyone is welcome!

DeathStriker

Re: The Mandalorian Series - Discussion Topic

Post#2 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:30 am

mkenobi wrote:The Mandalorian Premieres Today

So, it's today on Disney+!

The Mandalorian is the first SW live action show and Jon Favreau is in charge, does anyone out there think it can go wrong? :D

Mkenobi - I have high hopes for The Mandalorian show and is the primary reason why my Family signed up for Disney+ Video Streaming Service.

OFFICIAL TRAILERS:

:arrow: Click Here

NOTE:

:arrow: Moderator Note: While not specifically SWC Game Related (but might be in the future) - this Topic will become the main point of discussion for The Madalorian show on this Forum and as such I updated the Topic Title.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Therealharbinger
Commodore

Post#3 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:52 am

Disney are stupid. They aren't launching this in the UK until March... like I am waiting for that... I'll have watched it all long before they get the chance to take my money.

DeathStriker

Post#4 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:04 am

Therealharbinger wrote:Disney are stupid. They aren't launching this in the UK until March... like I am waiting for that... I'll have watched it all long before they get the chance to take my money.

Therealharbinger - Agreed.

When Does Disney Plus Launch? (Source: here)

• Disney Plus launches first in the US, Canada and the Netherlands on November 12th, 2019 (Today) :D :D

• The next rollout of Disney Plus takes place on November 19th, when it goes live in New Zealand and Australia.

• The third–and only other announced rollout–of the service takes place on March 31st, 2020 in the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain.

• Other regions will just have to wait, unfortunately.
Adding to this Topic...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

RogueTwo
Captain

Post#5 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:15 am

I was joking with the guys at work this morning that I should have called in sick today.
JEDIKNIGHTS (Leader) - Rebel bases:
RogueTwo - Prestige
Thing1 - Level 9
Thing2 - Level 9

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#6 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:21 am

DeathStriker wrote:
Therealharbinger wrote:Disney are stupid. They aren't launching this in the UK until March... like I am waiting for that... I'll have watched it all long before they get the chance to take my money.

Therealharbinger - Agreed.

When Does Disney Plus Launch? (Source: here)

• Disney Plus launches first in the US, Canada and the Netherlands on November 12th, 2019 (Today) :D :D

• The next rollout of Disney Plus takes place on November 19th, when it goes live in New Zealand and Australia.

• The third–and only other announced rollout–of the service takes place on March 31st, 2020 in the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain.

• Other regions will just have to wait, unfortunately.
Adding to this Topic...

The problem of living in a 5th world country is -- like among other annoying things like have a Government that doesn't give a fuck for its people, be kept in the dark all the time due to constant power outages or/and without internet access because the only ISP working in your region had a collapse --, is that Disney says that Disney+ won't be available in my country before November 2020.

Leave a comment if you are in a country where the service is available, but no spoilers please. Disney has plans to spread the streaming service to Latin American only in late of 2020, or early in 2021.

Then no fucking Mandalorian here. I don't care, while I have Internet access I just need to find a way (and I know many) to watch it. Disney can go to hell, anytime, anywhere, everytime they want. This is Star Wars! :lol:

And I just found this video:

https://youtu.be/2RVnrBLOBcI

This is as if Game of Thrones meets Star Wars. I wonder if Pascal will say something like "You murdered her! You killed her children!"... It also looks like those old westerns of Sergio Leone. :D
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation. Currently in "Giveandgettroops" (Level 50 Imperial Squad) and "SevenOfNine2" Level 50 Rebel Squad -- training squads, everyone is welcome!

GAT
Captain

Post#7 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:04 am

How do you start a forum? I am newer to the sw forum

Oz657
Lieutenant

Post#8 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:43 am

Mkenobi, I’ll be the first to post with no spoilers and keep it vague....the mandalorian does not disappoint.....it feels and flows much like the originals with plot holes galore and has a country western grit you fall in love with. There are breadcrumbs in terms of character dev, but that’s it....I’m sure we will get to know them better over the next 7 episodes.

Therealharbinger
Commodore

Post#9 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:05 pm

Arrrrr I be a pirate again.

Gooner
Major General

Post#10 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:04 pm

It's Bollocks we're not getting it till march. I'd of happily paid for it if they rolled it out here same as they have across the pond. they can shove it up their arses now I'll find somewhere to stream it.

Return to “General Discussions”