GALACTIC CONFLICT: Jetpack Trooper / Jump Trooper Armory Equipment - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

GALACTIC CONFLICT: Jetpack Trooper / Jump Trooper Armory Equipment - Discussion Topic

Post#1 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:31 am

Galactic Conflict - Jetpack Trooper / Jump Trooper Armory Equipment

Conflict Schedule

• 12/12 to 12/18, all planets:

• HQ 5 and Lower:

• Rebel Jetpack Trooper (Sample) (More Info here)
      • Empire Jump Trooper (Sample) (More Info here)
    • HQ 6 and Above: *Planet Specific Armory Equipment

• Rebel Jetpack Trooper (Equipment) (See More Info Below)
      • Empire Jump Trooper (Equipment) (See More Info Below)
:arrow: MORE INFO:

Let the Discussion Begin...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DeathStriker

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT: Jetpack Trooper / Jump Trooper - Discussion Topic

Post#2 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:56 am

POSSIBLE NEW CONTENT ... Maybe... At some point... ** Speculation ... Not Official **

Hmmm... :roll: The following puts this Weeks Conflicts into a new light...

:arrow: IF... and I must stress IF... we see some Rise of Skywalker Content in the future, I truly believe we may see some new Armory Equipment for Speeder Bikes which deploy Jetpack Troopers / Jump Troopers or even a New Unit which does the same.

:arrow: My reason for this is the known introduction of Imperial Jump Troopers as seen in this Rise of Skywalker Reveal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jih3R53j3rc

:?: Thoughts... Anyone?

TK1973
Commander

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT: Jetpack Trooper / Jump Trooper Armoyr Equipment - Discussion Topic

Post#3 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:36 am

Seems like a very logical thought considering what we have seen in the trailers
Leader of LusherForce and part of a great leadership group

DeathStriker

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT: Jetpack Trooper / Jump Trooper Armoyr Equipment - Discussion Topic

Post#4 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:45 am

IF... and I stress IF... a Bike Armory Skin was added you could use 3 pieces of Elite Equipment (Bike GR, Planet Specific Jetpack / Jump Skin, "New Bike Skin") for a total of 39 Equip Capacity (I am assuming a new Bike Skin would = 13 EC).

:arrow: This would effect the potential non-use of "other" Equipment like Sullustan Sharp / Rodan Sniper and/or Turret Buffs.

It may not happen... BUT... Speculation is fun... LOL :lol:

strawman3125
Grand Admiral

Post#5 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:03 am

DeathStriker wrote:IF... and I stress IF... a Bike Armory Skin was added you could use 3 pieces of Elite Equipment (Bike GR, Planet Specific Jetpack / Jump Skin, "New Bike Skin") for a total of 39 Equip Capacity (I am assuming a new Bike Skin would = 13 EC).

:arrow: This would effect the potential non-use of "other" Equipment like Sullustan Sharp / Rodan Sniper and/or Turret Buffs.

It may not happen... BUT... Speculation is fun... LOL :lol:

I would guess that it would be a new unit like the wookie wagons/ITTs and SMTTs.

If they were just like the wookie wagons/ITTs and SMTTs except they spawned jets/jumps, they would be highly sought after, generating a lot of revenue for them!!! The new best unit in the game!

Toydarian
Major General

Post#6 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:53 am

Hey DS, just loved your 2nd post here! Awesome clip....I had not seen that one before...ok, me behind the curve as usual lol!

Just one add to your fun “speculation”....if it comes to pass, us Rebs are gonna need a much bigger speeder bike to carry those jets bro! :lol: :lol: But, what a combo that would be: buffed bigger speeders with a second seat for the jetpack, working in harness with a trio of choo choos! Bring it on! :lol:
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 50)
Podracer repairs by appointment only

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#7 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:45 pm

Ava and the Ski Speeder should be the skin for Imperial and Rebel Speeders, with their current speed and an increase in damage to make worth the effort of people grind for them.

Release a skin for the Speeders now makes no sense to me, but in the Devs mind everything is possible while can generate some extra profit.

I will laugh a lot if the new content are those horses they ride in the trailer as a skin for the Fathier...
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation.

Therealharbinger
Major General

Post#8 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:38 pm

That skin makes no sense and would be awful anyway. Bikes are made of cheese and die instantly. The GR versions are too slow and thier targeting isnt right for a unit to deploy jumps. Aka it goes straight for infantry. Pointless.

Harshit
Admiral

Post#9 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:47 am

mkenobi wrote:Ava and the Ski Speeder should be the skin for Imperial and Rebel Speeders, with their current speed and an increase in damage to make worth the effort of people grind for them.

Release a skin for the Speeders now makes no sense to me, but in the Devs mind everything is possible while can generate some extra profit.

I will laugh a lot if the new content are those horses they ride in the trailer as a skin for the Fathier...

No more crazy donkeys, PLEASE !!
Empire lvl 10 HH-Resurrection (Level 50). Proud former (Holocron Horror) top 10 Windows squad.

strawman3125
Grand Admiral

Post#10 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:13 am

mkenobi wrote:Ava and the Ski Speeder should be the skin for Imperial and Rebel Speeders, with their current speed and an increase in damage to make worth the effort of people grind for them.

I'm still waiting for the skins for the new versions of the ATATs from the last movie...

Return to “General Discussions”