EVENT: Naval Assault #6 - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Combatninja26
Cadet Trooper

Re: EVENT: Naval Assault #6 - Discussion Topic

Post#81 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:26 am

Any chance we can get a squad based event soon? Like bonus rep points?

Harshit
Admiral

Post#82 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:05 am

Combatninja26 wrote:Any chance we can get a squad based event soon? Like bonus rep points?

I don't think so, Zynga is just up now for money grabbing. :lol:
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

DeathStriker

Post#83 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:17 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #2 - Update:

ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
    ==================
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ==================
    Tat - 15,124 - 2.00 % - 1d 22h **
    Kit - 51,987 - 1.92% - 2d 8h
    Tak - 39,546 - 2.00 % - 1d 22h **
    ==================
    **GSoW Stats used due to no current Player Update.

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

GSoW CONFLICT TRACKER: Click here for Real Time (current) Conflict Stats. **Only Active During Conflicts**

Post any comments below...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DeathStriker

Post#84 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:19 am

MY EVENT STATUS - Week #2:

Here is where I stand as of this Morning:

1. HQ 11 - Completed Objective #15. I am on track to get to Elite Crates by Wednesday. I only just need 3 more.
  2. HQ 8 (Max) - Completed Objective #23. Will get to Elite Crates Today :D
  3. HQ 8 (Mini) - Completed Objective #23. Will get to Elite Crates Today :D

And the Elite Crate Chase Continues... :lol:

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

TKTB51
Major General

Post#85 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:46 pm

I think the biggest problem with the game right now is the time needed for higher level upgrades/research.

I'm right now researching level 10 MHCs, to be followed by level 11 MHCs. That's 12 and then 14 days. That's most of December.

And upgrading my second Alloy Refinery to level 11, in 2 more days will start another.

If you only "need" to log in every 6-10-14 days to start the next thing going to the next level, and when the conflicts are this tough to get frags (really need to be UC for it to matter), then ... you just move on and find 'real life' things to do.

To any/all of the trolls reading this ... it makes me wonder what you're doing here when obviously you yourself have nothing else to do. Me? I'm going back to work now (lunch break over a while ago), then home to my wife of 35 years and our two golden retrievers. No, we're not all losers here, some of us just find the community fun/interesting/worth spending a bit of time with. And also in the game itself.
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

lukeskywalker
Admiral

Post#86 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:16 pm

Combatninja26 wrote:Any chance we can get a squad based event soon? Like bonus rep points?

Wars give you all the rep points you will need. That along with active members in a squad that donate units. I wouldn't mind adding "skirmishes" to the mix, where less than 15 players are needed. Outside of that, I prefer to control my own destiny and would want to expand the individual type goals vs. adding squad events. Squad events would also encourage the highest medal/most experienced players to cluster in the same squads. That's counterproductive to the game overall. As it is now, wars match up similar type squads. Good players can stay in squads that are made up of a mix of new and experienced players, and help the game grow. The good of the many over the good of the few, so to speak.

I like the story line event concept, that I heard about from before my time, but with added wrinkles. Follow a story line, and at each stage restrict what units can be used to win. That will require a player to have knowledge of all their units, since many of their go to units might not be available. E.g. jumps not allowed in chapter/stage 4, or armory is off in chapter/stage 5, etc. Make it progressively harder and make the frags correspondingly better, as the player makes their way through this gauntlet of challenges.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

MachineHead
Captain

Post#87 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:30 am

LOL on Lv.5 is now on 2nd elite crate...why i can earn the frags from that and also the UC frags but the Event give me samples only...makes no sense to me?!
mySquad: closed
myAccounts: MachineHead, Bulldozer, NineInchNails, Ministry, lol

Therealharbinger
Commodore

Post#88 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:53 am

Strange the event gives frags for everything else except for the bonus crate items.

MachineHead
Captain

Post#89 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:00 am

the Event frags are from Lv.6 upwards...HQ<6 give samples...but the conflict crates and Bonus crates give me this frags...the dezimator was unlocked before i add a air base ;-)
mySquad: closed
myAccounts: MachineHead, Bulldozer, NineInchNails, Ministry, lol

Combatninja26
Cadet Trooper

Post#90 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:05 am

lukeskywalker wrote:

Wars give you all the rep points you will need. That along with active members in a squad that donate units. I wouldn't mind adding "skirmishes" to the mix, where less than 15 players are needed. Outside of that, I prefer to control my own destiny and would want to expand the individual type goals vs. adding squad events. Squad events would also encourage the highest medal/most experienced players to cluster in the same squads. That's counterproductive to the game overall. As it is now, wars match up similar type squads. Good players can stay in squads that are made up of a mix of new and experienced players, and help the game grow. The good of the many over the good of the few, so to speak.

I like the story line event concept, that I heard about from before my time, but with added wrinkles. Follow a story line, and at each stage restrict what units can be used to win. That will require a player to have knowledge of all their units, since many of their go to units might not be available. E.g. jumps not allowed in chapter/stage 4, or armory is off in chapter/stage 5, etc. Make it progressively harder and make the frags correspondingly better, as the player makes their way through this gauntlet of challenges.

Yea wars are good for rep but id like to see another feature that squads can work together for instance maybe a raid style base that requires multiple members to attack a base. For instance like a super base that has more turrets and maybe also the guard reserves so it takes like 5 or more members to attack

Return to “General Discussions”